AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What should I do when members message me their contact details?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 6, 2021
Hi, I’m well aware that I shouldn’t initiate contact with customers outside of the streamate platform, but I’m often getting members sending me their email address or social media names. what should I do in response to make sure I keep my account safe from suspension or banning?

I explain to members that giving out contact info for offsite communication is a bannable offense and report them if they persist.

Sometimes members are new and don't read. Other sites allow some contact info to be shared, so they might assume it's okay.

Upvote 0
Hi, I’m well aware that I shouldn’t initiate contact with customers outside of the streamate platform, but I’m often getting members sending me their email address or social media names. what should I do in response to make sure I keep my account safe from suspension or banning?
I know sometimes it could be awkward especially if it’s a coming from regulars or a potential good paying member. If I got a message from them giving out their personal info I just told them their message is a blank message and tell them there’s a sign of “ probihited message”lol they always believe that and they knew for sure what you talking about

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.