AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What should I play next?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarinaThyme

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 16, 2017
I am a very big fan of the Fallout series, Witcher, Fable, Elder Scrolls, LOZ, etc. I have been trying to play Yooka Laylee but I can't really get into it. I've replayed all the games I previously mentioned to the point of boredom. I want to play something new but I don't know what games are going to really interest me.

I love the post-apocalyptic elements in Fallout. I love the time period in the others. I want something like an adventure/survival game with a nice open world map. I don't like FPS games very much. They just aren't my thing. I like to build shit so I keep coming back to Fallout 4 and Minecraft a lot. I probably always will. The story has to be long enough that it will take longer than a week for me to beat the game.

Does anyone have any game suggestions for me? I'm only using XBOX ONE right now, but I want to get a Nintendo Switch someday.

Have you tried any of the Dragon Age games? DA: Inquisition is fantastic. I think I put around 100 hours into my first playthrough and I've been itching to replay it.

I actually haven't heard of it xD I will check it out! Since I got married and had my son, I haven't been able to play or keep up with the newer games much. Now that he's older (18mo) he has a more predictable schedule and he's less interested in stealing my controller I want to start gaming again on my days off or when he's napping.

Reactions: Gen
I actually haven't heard of it xD I will check it out! Since I got married and had my son, I haven't been able to play or keep up with the newer games much. Now that he's older (18mo) he has a more predictable schedule and he's less interested in stealing my controller I want to start gaming again on my days off or when he's napping.
Seconding the DA recommendation. I think you will really like them. Have you kept up with any of the Final Fantasy titles? I know some of the recent ones weren't well received but I think 15 was. I always run about eight to ten years behind on games so I can't vouch for them myself but they might be worth checking out.

And it is always nice to meet a fellow Minecrafter. I'm guessing since you said controller that you are a console MC player? I'm on Java Edition myself. I have a vanilla survival world that I've been playing for a long time and mostly just build in but I also swing into modded at times when the mood strikes. Just started the new Direwolf20 pack.

Reactions: MarinaThyme
Have you kept up with any of the Final Fantasy titles?

And it is always nice to meet a fellow Minecrafter. I'm guessing since you said controller that you are a console MC player? I'm on Java Edition myself. I have a vanilla survival world that I've been playing for a long time and mostly just build in but I also swing into modded at times when the mood strikes. Just started the new Direwolf20 pack.

I actual couldn't really get into FF series (don't kill me) for some reason idk...the combat style wasn't my cup of tea. I like having a chance to beat the fuck out of you before you can strike back and the whole you attack then they get to attack then it's my turn thing is mehhh...not intense enough. If you're going to kill me, don't let me sit here fighting you for like 20 minutes to lose by a hair. That's a recipe for Insta rage because I do not have much patience at all lol.

I played PC Minecraft growing up and then I bought the Xbox one version. I was babysitting a kid who really loved mc so I got that to play with him when he came over. Now he's in school and doesn't need me, I just rekindled my love for the game haha xD

Sandbox, adventure, simulation, role play and fantasy games are my jam. If I can build shit and ride on dragons and kill bitches, that's my kind of game! Lol.

Haha no worries. I'm old so the last Final Fantasy I actually played was 7, probably ten years ago. lol

It is space action and not fantasy but Mass Effect Andromeda might be fun for you. The story is lackluster compared to the ME games that came before it but I've heard nothing but praise for the freeform combat system. It isn't super crafting related but they do give you a ton of options for building your own weapons and gear. And it is big world to explore.

It was a mixed bag because the game wasn't super well received. I was going to get it when it first came out but after comparing it to the earlier games I loved I decided to wait for a good sale. Might want to check it out and see if it interests you.

• Hugs
Reactions: MarinaThyme
Haha no worries. I'm old so the last Final Fantasy I actually played was 7, probably ten years ago. lol

It is space action and not fantasy but Mass Effect Andromeda might be fun for you. The story is lackluster compared to the ME games that came before it but I've heard nothing but praise for the freeform combat system. It isn't super crafting related but they do give you a ton of options for building your own weapons and gear. And it is big world to explore.

It was a mixed bag because the game wasn't super well received. I was going to get it when it first came out but after comparing it to the earlier games I loved I decided to wait for a good sale. Might want to check it out and see if it interests you.

THANK YOU

Reactions: CoffeeKnight
Definitely look into Inquisition then! I game on PS4 and right now there's some crazy good holiday sales going on, and normally Xbox usually has the same sales so now is a great time to stock up on games, haha.
Also, even if you're not huge on the Final Fantasy series, XV might be worth looking into. It's not like the earlier games where you have the turn based/fight menu style battles. I really enjoyed the beginning, but it does get a little meh and drags on the further you get in.
The Arkham series is really good. Asylum, City and Knight are all fun. Never played Origins, though.
Grand Theft Auto V is a great one. Never was a fan of the series until that one, but V had such a fun story line and from what I understand GTA V Online is still a big thing.
Shadow of Mordor was fun and Shadow of War came out not that long ago. Haven't gotten around to playing SoW yet, but the reviews on it were good from what I read.
If you like building and crafting, also look into Ark. Crafting is a big part of it from what I know. I've never personally played it, but my man plays it a lot and I've watched him at it and it looks fun. Also, there's dinosaurs.

...I may game too much :haha:

I am a very big fan of the Fallout series, Witcher, Fable, Elder Scrolls, LOZ, etc. I have been trying to play Yooka Laylee but I can't really get into it. I've replayed all the games I previously mentioned to the point of boredom. I want to play something new but I don't know what games are going to really interest me.

I love the post-apocalyptic elements in Fallout. I love the time period in the others. I want something like an adventure/survival game with a nice open world map. I don't like FPS games very much. They just aren't my thing. I like to build shit so I keep coming back to Fallout 4 and Minecraft a lot. I probably always will. The story has to be long enough that it will take longer than a week for me to beat the game.

Does anyone have any game suggestions for me? I'm only using XBOX ONE right now, but I want to get a Nintendo Switch someday.
i would recommend far cry 5 or assasins creed origins bothare worth the prize and will keep you busy for hours finding everything

Status
Not open for further replies.