AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What site has this sound

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question about the idea that trying to find a model on a site different from the one you first saw her on suggests "stalking" - why? Is there a backstory I'm missing? For example: I was checking out a site, and visited a model there, but I'm not a regular customer of that site. Knowing that many models, especially studio models, are on multiple sites, it makes sense (well, at least to me) that if I am going to visit this model (and spend money on a site), I prefer to do so on my "default" site, where I have "VIP" status or whatever. I don't want to get the model in trouble asking her about other sites, since I know that's a big "no-no," so to me, seeing if I can find her (by her same or a similar name) on my preferred site doesn't seem harmful.

What am I not understanding? I didn't go look up the other threads mentioned where this is discussed. Is there a pattern that members who try to find models on multiple sites are often doing something bad? Or maybe the model does not want to see that member in the first place?

(And I will say, I did what I mentioned as an example: I saw a model on one place briefly, then moved to my normal site, and I have been regularly visiting her ever since. She doesn't seem to care that I did that).
I sadly do not have the time currently to read all the other posts below this one, so I will just reply, if someone said this already, I apologise

this is of course the time it's okay! but imagine some clingy guy, that just wants to read as much of the other stuff other guys send to the girl, just wants to be EVERYWHERE where she is.. this is one of the things I do not want to happen, besides, in your case, you would alraedy know the sounds from the site you are mainly using, so someone in your case, would never come and ask "Hey what site uses this sound" because I'm very sure you're already very familiar with all the sounds there

It's simply to minimize the chance of the weird users also harassing the models on other sites... the stalking vibe specifically is as mentioned, wanting to lurk everywhere! (It might also be as simple as they want to check if she sometimes stay on air on other sites when going private on one I guess..)

I sadly do not have the time currently to read all the other posts below this one, so I will just reply, if someone said this already, I apologise

this is of course the time it's okay! but imagine some clingy guy, that just wants to read as much of the other stuff other guys send to the girl, just wants to be EVERYWHERE where she is.. this is one of the things I do not want to happen, besides, in your case, you would alraedy know the sounds from the site you are mainly using, so someone in your case, would never come and ask "Hey what site uses this sound" because I'm very sure you're already very familiar with all the sounds there

It's simply to minimize the chance of the weird users also harassing the models on other sites... the stalking vibe specifically is as mentioned, wanting to lurk everywhere! (It might also be as simple as they want to check if she sometimes stay on air on other sites when going private on one I guess..)
Thanks. I wasn't thinking about the idea of the dude trying to figure out the model's other sites when she may not want to interact with the guy at all, mainly because it seems illogical. (If she doesn't want him on one site, or merely tolerates him, then going to other sites isn't going to improve their interactions. It would only serve the purpose of spying and obsessing, I suppose).

Back in a day I had a “whale”, oh boy did that man have lots of issues but was big spender for me at the time and was very loyal for years ($5000+/month, expensive gifts and what not).

Although he never wanted to meet up IRL, he allegedly developed feelings for me and at some point he started offering me various “deals” where he pays me xyz and I don’t cam anymore and only give him shows and customs (which would be stupid to rely on just 1 person from internet lmao), although I settled for some time to not show pussy in free chat (MFC).

During that time he went on tours around other camming sites trying to find my secret accounts where being the slut I am I’d be showing my PUSSY IN FREE CHAT.
He confessed to me that eventually, I didn’t have any other sites.

Edited to add: sometimes he had some breakdowns while I’m online and sent tips with captions insulting others for being cheap etc.
And one time I was too “slutty” in free chat and he starts message in chat that he has lots of videos of me (customs) and for members to message him to get it. Things went downhill quickly from there. So I’d not want that member on my other sites if I’d have any.
This kind of shit is so weird but fascinating at the same time. So the dude had the resources to spend $5000 a month plus gifts. But he can't figure out something more productive to do than monitoring and trying to control what you did or didn't do in your job? This seems like further proof that no amount of money means that someone isn't also a nutjob.

This weird obsessive thing - I've read stories on the site of young dudes and older guys, members with money and members with very little.

Do women do this too? Seems like more of a guy thing. lol Most of the time, when you hear about stalkers in general, they tend to be men. I know there are exceptions but still.

being the slut I am I’d be showing my PUSSY IN FREE CHAT.
Your posts are always entertaining. 😂

You know what grinds my gears. When we ladies share our very valid reasons, its still questioned. But when a man repeats what we've been saying it's accepted.

🙃🔫

This seems like further proof that no amount of money means that someone isn't also a nutjob.
I don’t think money has anything to do with being “good” or “bad” person. Money is neutral and not anyhow reflect moral values of a person.
In fact depending on background, person might have needed “bad” personality traits to achieve great financial success 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: MarieElise
Yeah tbh if you aren't a model yourself, never plan on being a model, none of this really concerns you.
We don't have to justify our profession, or how it works to random naive, nosey people on the internet 🤷‍♀️
The OP's question got answered. It's not really up for debate or questioning.
I love it how entitled and pushy randos are 😆

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Yeah tbh if you aren't a model yourself, never plan on being a model, none of this really concerns you.
We don't have to justify our profession, or how it works to random naive, nosey people on the internet 🤷‍♀️
The OP's question got answered. It's not really up for debate or questioning.
I love it how entitled and pushy randos are 😆
Or you start a thread with a movie reference and get mansplained about generations. I'm so fed up with men today. I need to stay away from here.

You know what grinds my gears. When we ladies share our very valid reasons, its still questioned. But when a man repeats what we've been saying it's accepted.

🙃🔫
if you meant my reply, yea I do apologize for actually writing some of the same things as a model did, I simply did not read any other posts than the one that replied to me at that time, as I was on my way out the door in the morning, and then read the thread when I got home again and realized.. Models are the absolute best source of info clearly :D

if you meant my reply, yea I do apologize for actually writing some of the same things as a model did, I simply did not read any other posts than the one that replied to me at that time, as I was on my way out the door in the morning, and then read the thread when I got home again and realized.. Models are the absolute best source of info clearly :D
it wasnt directed at you at all. you are good bb! it's directed to the person you were replying to, because you literally summarized what we have been communicating in this thread, and that answer was deemed worthy.

just some good old fashion sexist bullshit.

🙃🔫

It's annoying when guys on here do this. Like dude, you're in the ASK-A-MODEL section asking models a question. When we respond, our answers get dismissed like they mean nothing. Gotta hear it from another man in order to take it seriously. Lol.

I'm also getting deja vu (lol), because we've had other "What site has this sound?" threads, and there's always been some guy jumping into the conversation with "What's the big deal?"

It's annoying when guys on here do this. Like dude, you're in the ASK-A-MODEL section asking models a question. When we respond, our answers get dismissed like they mean nothing. Gotta hear it from another man in order to take it seriously. Lol.

I'm also getting deja vu (lol), because we've had other "What site has this sound?" threads, and there's always been some guy jumping into the conversation with "What's the big deal?"

I call it out. I'm tired of it. I'm the model with hundreds of thousands of hours invested in the site I'm on and I'm not going to be passed over because someone with a penis thought they needed to re-explain what I already explained and it "sounds better coming from a guy." Just literally fuck off with that bullshit. It's so childish.

I call it out. I'm tired of it. I'm the model with hundreds of thousands of hours invested in the site I'm on and I'm not going to be passed over because someone with a penis thought they needed to re-explain what I already explained and it "sounds better coming from a guy." Just literally fuck off with that bullshit. It's so childish.
What's with all the man hating here? Aren't 98% of your customers men? :giggle: Also, for the record, I didn't review the profile of the guy who replied. I thought he was a model. I've seen posts on here by male cam models. I responded to him because he responded directly to me, not because he was a guy. Maybe you shouldn't make assumptions?

What's with all the man hating here? Aren't 98% of your customers men? :giggle: Also, for the record, I didn't review the profile of the guy who replied. I thought he was a model. I've seen posts on here by male cam models. I responded to him because he responded directly to me, not because he was a guy. Maybe you shouldn't make assumptions?
Maybe you shouldn't make the assumption I even read your post, because I didn't. Kindly get off my ass, thanks.

What's with all the man hating here? Aren't 98% of your customers men? :giggle:
Calling out what appears to be a sexist action (it does appear to be, and you're being a douche in response, thus confirming it), is completely different from hating all men, or "man-hating". Either you are extremely naive and young, or you are not the sharpest. I think you need to watch what you say around here, because you've already had a conflict in pretty much every thread you've been in.

The only man in this thread who got a negative reaction was you.

Time to look at your social skills there Skipper.

oh my b. sorry you lack reading comprehension skills when it comes to women posters.

Calling out what appears to be a sexist action
Four different people replied and quoted my post in this thread. I simply replied to the very last one; it happened to be that he was a guy. I didn't even make note at the time whether it was a male or female. I could have replied to all four. Or maybe I should have replied to one of the female posters. I didn't think there was a protocol to it. I didn't disagree with anyone who replied. The bar for a sexist action is apparently set very low.
had a conflict in pretty much every thread you've been in.
Although strangely with the same 2-3 people each time. I don't see anything I've posted that's been provoking. Maybe some people have an axe to grind? Or maybe it's the idea that someone (who is not a model) posting on this forum needs to be super careful?

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
It is partially right, I HAVE been a model in the past, no longer am.. so it's not completely wrong @HeadyRaven

on a completely other topic, I think one of the MOST important things I learned in life.. was that if someone says "Fuck men! they do this and this, I'm sick of it!" or anything else.. if you feel like it offended you, you probably do the thing wrong, if you think "what the hell do they mean!" you can lean back and relax, they didn't mean you.. so for the whole "Man hating" going on in here as it gets put.. if anyone feel like it's directed at them, they should probably start looking at the behavior of themselves

It is partially right, I HAVE been a model in the past, no longer am.. so it's not completely wrong @HeadyRaven

on a completely other topic, I think one of the MOST important things I learned in life.. was that if someone says "Fuck men! they do this and this, I'm sick of it!" or anything else.. if you feel like it offended you, you probably do the thing wrong, if you think "what the hell do they mean!" you can lean back and relax, they didn't mean you.. so for the whole "Man hating" going on in here as it gets put.. if anyone feel like it's directed at them, they should probably start looking at the behavior of themselves
Nailed it. When I do not directly reply to someone and make an independent post about the subject I'm speaking to the ether and if that makes someone's defenses go up, they are probably part of the problem and not the solution.

Saw a tweet the other day that cracked me up and made me very sad.

"Coworker asked what it was like being in my role as a woman at this company and my male coworker answered for me. Perfect."

Saw a tweet the other day that cracked me up and made me very sad.

"Coworker asked what it was like being in my role as a woman at this company and my male coworker answered for me. Perfect."
Our former Prime Minister did similar at a press conference. He answered a question directed specifically to the female cabinet minister who was at the press conference with him (he actually spoke over her as she started to answer :facepalm:).

He was a sanctimonious self-righteous Pentecostal arse-clown. (apologies to any non-arse clown Pentacostals who may be reading this ;) )

Our former Prime Minister did similar at a press conference. He answered a question directed specifically to the female cabinet minister who was at the press conference with him (he actually spoke over her as she started to answer :facepalm:).

He was a sanctimonious self-righteous Pentecostal arse-clown. (apologies to any non-arse clown Pentacostals who may be reading this ;) )

Pentecostals around here are called holy rollers because you will often find a church's parishioners rolling on the floor with their eyes rolled back in their heads talking in tongues. It's bizarre stuff. Also, snake handling. No. Thank you.

Pentecostals around here are called holy rollers because you will often find a church's parishioners rolling on the floor with their eyes rolled back in their heads talking in tongues. It's bizarre stuff. Also, snake handling. No. Thank you.
In Oz we refer to most religious types (especially over zealous ones) as "God botherers", 'cause surely their behaviour annoys God as well. :) Or maybe because they bother us on God's behalf, but I prefer the first reason. If there is a God surely they are just as annoyed by the behaviour as normal folks are.

My issue is when men want to poke holes into our valid reasons with hypotheticals that are moot, but when a man reiterates what we women have been saying, his is accepted. Not being taken seriously by men is such a common occurrence.

It's hilarious to point out the obvious gender microaggressions only to met with "what are you a bunch of man haters?" The irony is joyful. 😂

Although strangely with the same 2-3 people each time.
Lol no. Everyone in this thread is giving you the exact same feedback Troll. Not the same 2 or 3 people. But hey, just cuz you said it or thought it, it must be true right? 😆😆 Regardless of what actually happened not backing that up at all 😆

Every thread you’ve been in literally everyone has tried to explain to you how off the wall a lot of the stuff you are saying and questioning is. But you stubbornly continue on in the same vein, making up more stuff up to say, question and voice very naïve uninformed (and unasked for) opinions on. Based on the imaginings of another internet guy.

Get a life dude, seriously.

You’re coming off so argumentative, arrogant and attention seeking.

I’m putting you on ignore now, you are mind numbing to converse with. And honestly I can’t be bothered with this mediocre, dipshit level trolling. It’s not even interesting, intelligent or funny. But I get it, that’s become the norm in a lot of internet spaces. Ie not to even bother trolling intelligently whatsoever.

This level of weak argument truly isn’t worth my time 👋

Last edited:
You’re coming off so argumentative, arrogant and attention seeking
This is thick with irony. 😂

I can’t be bothered
What??? Seems you can't resist responding anywhere I post. You apparently CAN be bothered and seem to want to be. lol
literally everyone
Fake news. Or should I call it extreme hyperbole? :giggle:
I’m putting you on ignore now
Thank you! I'm rarely on this forum but this is still great news!

I moderate for models on CB and knight for the same models on SC. The models asked me to go to SC a few years back to knight for them because they like how I mod for them on CB .. Guys looking for models on other sites without being told by the model is strange. I have never had any model get in trouble by sending me a cam site in PM on any site. Just have to use an abbreviation or slightly spell it different.

I have never had any model get in trouble by sending me a cam site in PM on any site.
Not accurate. Streamate warns the model and the member, and will also build up to a ban for this exact thing.
This has happened numerous times over the years.
When I first started I got a warning for it too, and never did it again.

Sorry, but I have to correct how false this is, incase new models reading that, actually think it's true, and lose their jobs over it. So, so incorrect!
Just have to use an abbreviation or slightly spell it different.
If you don't give a shit if your account gets closed, sure take that risk. But I would not do the above unless this is a hobby for you, and not a serious source of income. Otherwise you risk getting caught any time, and having the account closed, on many different sites.

If you don't give a shit if your account gets closed, sure take that risk. But I would not do the above unless this is a hobby for you, and not a serious source of income. Otherwise you risk getting caught any time, and having the account closed, on many different sites.
bots are getting better at catching those misspelled words too. i was casually discussing something about skype or discord (cant remember. some type of offsite messenger) on OF. spelled it differently, and still was blocked/warned when trying to send it.

to think the sites aren't catching on is grossly naive. technology is getting better at catching us trying to bend the rules or accidentally breaking them. i got a pretty scary warning for sending unverified pictures of a user's penis to that user.

I have never had any model get in trouble by sending me a cam site in PM on any site. Just have to use an abbreviation or slightly spell it different.

Nope, models…don’t do this, please. It’s not worth the risk. I got myself permanently banned a little while ago from a texting site that I’d liked, because I’d responded to a guy’s message by telling him he’s welcome to follow me on Twitter. In fact, in that text conversation I’d even told him that I’m not allowed to discuss other platforms (I think he was asking about seeing me on cam). I fucked up when I’d mentioned he can follow me on Twitter. So because of that PM I sent to that fucking guy (when I should have just said “I’m not allowed to discuss other sites,” and left it at that), I can no longer work on a site that I’d enjoyed…which could’ve possibly even replaced camming for me.

And sites like Streamate and ImLive are definitely strict about these things. Models are not allowed to discuss Twitter, other cam sites, etc. on there. It doesn’t matter if the models you know do it all the time.

Not accurate. Streamate warns the model and the member, and will also build up to a ban for this exact thing.
This has happened numerous times over the years.
When I first started I got a warning for it too, and never did it again.

Sorry, but I have to correct how false this is, incase new models reading that, actually think it's true, and lose their jobs over it. So, so incorrect!

Never been on streammate

bots are getting better at catching those misspelled words too. i was casually discussing something about skype or discord (cant remember. some type of offsite messenger) on OF. spelled it differently, and still was blocked/warned when trying to send it.

to think the sites aren't catching on is grossly naive. technology is getting better at catching us trying to bend the rules or accidentally breaking them. i got a pretty scary warning for sending unverified pictures of a user's penis to that user.
never been on OF either or IMLive ... just CB and SC and it has never been an issue

Status
Not open for further replies.