AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What site has this sound

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did you hear this sound from?

I see that you're interested as well)

No, I don’t think Ozzie is foolish enough to stalk cam models. Try again.

Interesting first post btw.

just curious really. i hear on stripchat, but it doesn't seem to come from there. probably the model is on multiple cam sites.

very true. again, just wondering. i noticed that there were other posts in this forum which asked about sounds of a bicycle or a super mario bros coins. this one was curious to me. honestly, it doesn't really matter and based on the replies and comments, no one seems to know anyways)

very true. again, just wondering. i noticed that there were other posts in this forum which asked about sounds of a bicycle or a super mario bros coins. this one was curious to me. honestly, it doesn't really matter and based on the replies and comments, no one seems to know anyways)
Plenty of people here know where most of the sounds come from, but if you have already looked at the other posts on this forum, you also knew no one would help you find the girl on other sites.. if you want to know where else she is.. if you feel like she would not tell you, you should probably not go looking for her on the other sites ;) it seems VERY simple to me..

I think he said “no one here seems to know anyways” to try to reverse psychology one of us into saying. Sorry if already obvious .

Plus everyone knows that’s not a camsite sound, that’s the sound of her air fryer reminding her to shake the food mid-cycle anyways 😆 I bet she’s cooking nuggets on the side 😂

makes sense. thanks @Wuggie. Just out of curiosity, why is everyone reluctant to say which sites a cam model works out of. if they publish the same video from each, and content is the same. the other thing is the public chat from each camsite that differs and what is written on there. so how does that endanger the model in any way? the question is for anyone)

makes sense. thanks @Wuggie. Just out of curiosity, why is everyone reluctant to say which sites a cam model works out of. if they publish the same video from each, and content is the same. the other thing is the public chat from each camsite that differs and what is written on there. so how does that endanger the model in any way? the question is for anyone)
Because as a model, at least I have always thought so, it's so damn weird that people can't just keep to one site, and it feels stalker-ish so freaking fast that the user pops up on ALL your sites, I do not believe any of us in here want to contribute to this at all.. PLUS if you are trying to search up movies of a girl, having several user names could help you in this, and this is something absolutely NONE OF US would help with

as you say, only the public chat is different really, and if you feel like you have to read the different chats, you might want to stop there already, because that does not sound healthy to me.. at all..

I have some girls I talk to, I know exactly what other sites they are on, NEVER went to look up what their user is on other sites than where I have originally met them, unless they tell me to at least come follow them etc after some time, then I will.. but really, don't let it play with your mind, just lean back and enjoy what you are getting from this girl, ignore the other sounds, and if it's because you hear it during a private.. take the conversation with her if you're worried it being streamed elsewhere, the most hurting thing that could happen is you have to find a new girl to get off to if she find it super offensive...

Plus these days with electronics there’s constantly stuff going off in the background. There’s sites I’m on that you don’t even need to be streaming on to get sounds. I had my DMs open on a 2nd site last week and wasn’t even on that site, but someone sent me an offline tip to my DM . Which went off during my private show on the first site. I wasn’t even in that browser and it came through loud and clear. Then you got fans going on and off on timers, microwaves, air fryers, phones, smoke detectors, and all kinds of other things beeping to let you know they’re fully charged. It’s amazing anyone ever gets any stream without odd sounds intruding from time to time/ constantly.

Plus these days with electronics there’s constantly stuff going off in the background. There’s sites I’m on that you don’t even need to be streaming on to get sounds. I had my DMs open on a 2nd site last week and wasn’t even on that site, but someone sent me an offline tip to my DM . Which went off during my private show on the first site. I wasn’t even in that browser and it came through loud and clear. Then you got fans going on and off on timers, microwaves, air fryers, phones, smoke detectors, and all kinds of other things beeping to let you know they’re fully charged. It’s amazing anyone ever gets any stream without odd sounds intruding from time to time/ constantly.
I honestly think this is gonna be my new reply to these posts by the way!! "Ah no worries man, it's just her smoke detector/air fryer!"

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
I guess I'm in the minority here but it doesn't seem creepy to me for a customer to be interested in other sites that a model may work on. If she thought he was a weirdo she would have blocked him. It seems a tad unmotivated though that he hasn't just Googled her. I have quite a few customers who have done that.
OP do not ask the model because if it is in fact another site you are hearing than even mentioning that is not allowed on most places. It certainly isn't allowed for her to tell you.

I guess I'm in the minority here but it doesn't seem creepy to me for a customer to be interested in other sites that a model may work on. If she thought he was a weirdo she would have blocked him. It seems a tad unmotivated though that he hasn't just Googled her. I have quite a few customers who have done that.
OP do not ask the model because if it is in fact another site you are hearing than even mentioning that is not allowed on most places. It certainly isn't allowed for her to tell you.
If models are on other sites, its usually pretty easy to figure it out if the model wants you to. Like it would easily be listed on their social media or use the same username across the board. Thats why im hesitant to answer these sound questions. Sex workers are historically targets of violence and harassment. We dont know if the model wants them to know or their history with the member. We deal with a lot of obsessive type personalities and parasocial situations.

Sometimes these sounds don't emanate from cam sites themselves. Often there are all sorts of beeps and blops relating to monitors communicating with models in studios. Ultimately, you'll drive yourself mental wondering about stuff like this. Why bother. Just ask her.

Reactions: mkognitio
Sometimes these sounds don't emanate from cam sites themselves. Often there are all sorts of beeps and blops relating to monitors communicating with models in studios. Ultimately, you'll drive yourself mental wondering about stuff like this. Why bother. Just ask her.
Do you enjoy being a copycat?

I dont get why someone would be interested either, unless they are trying to harass or stalk
Maybe that someone just likes the model but not the camsite, so that someone would like to leave eG. chaturbate and find that same model on the camsite that other sound is coming from.

Plenty of people here know where most of the sounds come from, but if you have already looked at the other posts on this forum, you also knew no one would help you find the girl on other sites.. if you want to know where else she is.. if you feel like she would not tell you, you should probably not go looking for her on the other sites ;) it seems VERY simple to me..
I have a question about the idea that trying to find a model on a site different from the one you first saw her on suggests "stalking" - why? Is there a backstory I'm missing? For example: I was checking out a site, and visited a model there, but I'm not a regular customer of that site. Knowing that many models, especially studio models, are on multiple sites, it makes sense (well, at least to me) that if I am going to visit this model (and spend money on a site), I prefer to do so on my "default" site, where I have "VIP" status or whatever. I don't want to get the model in trouble asking her about other sites, since I know that's a big "no-no," so to me, seeing if I can find her (by her same or a similar name) on my preferred site doesn't seem harmful.

What am I not understanding? I didn't go look up the other threads mentioned where this is discussed. Is there a pattern that members who try to find models on multiple sites are often doing something bad? Or maybe the model does not want to see that member in the first place?

(And I will say, I did what I mentioned as an example: I saw a model on one place briefly, then moved to my normal site, and I have been regularly visiting her ever since. She doesn't seem to care that I did that).

I have a question about the idea that trying to find a model on a site different from the one you first saw her on suggests "stalking" - why? Is there a backstory I'm missing? For example: I was checking out a site, and visited a model there, but I'm not a regular customer of that site. Knowing that many models, especially studio models, are on multiple sites, it makes sense (well, at least to me) that if I am going to visit this model (and spend money on a site), I prefer to do so on my "default" site, where I have "VIP" status or whatever. I don't want to get the model in trouble asking her about other sites, since I know that's a big "no-no," so to me, seeing if I can find her (by her same or a similar name) on my preferred site doesn't seem harmful.

What am I not understanding? I didn't go look up the other threads mentioned where this is discussed. Is there a pattern that members who try to find models on multiple sites are often doing something bad? Or maybe the model does not want to see that member in the first place?

(And I will say, I did what I mentioned as an example: I saw a model on one place briefly, then moved to my normal site, and I have been regularly visiting her ever since. She doesn't seem to care that I did that).
Your scenario is certainly a valid reason for wanting to know.

However...

Given the number of whack-jobs and just general idiots that gravitate to cam sites, models and their supporters tend to err on the side of caution, as it is just as likely that a user asking this question has been banned by a model on one site and wants to continue to see her on another site. Maybe he even has not been banned but is obsessed and so wants to see "how she is" on the other site (her interactions with other users) which then feeds his jealousy and his toxic interactions with the model.

It is sad that the actions of mal-adjusted guys colours how these requests are seen, but, IMO, it is totally understandable and justified that such requests are viewed with caution and skepticism.

If a model wants you to find her other places it'll be on her socials etc and easy to find. If you are having to make the effort of making an account on a forum such as this to find out, then clearly the model doesn't want you to know :facepalm: Because it's not already easy info for you to find. So it is more likely a case that you are being invasive, than it would be otherwise. Yeah, ofcourse you don't ask on other sites while model is live, it gets the model in trouble, but hello google search.

Back in a day I had a “whale”, oh boy did that man have lots of issues but was big spender for me at the time and was very loyal for years ($5000+/month, expensive gifts and what not).

Although he never wanted to meet up IRL, he allegedly developed feelings for me and at some point he started offering me various “deals” where he pays me xyz and I don’t cam anymore and only give him shows and customs (which would be stupid to rely on just 1 person from internet lmao), although I settled for some time to not show pussy in free chat (MFC).

During that time he went on tours around other camming sites trying to find my secret accounts where being the slut I am I’d be showing my PUSSY IN FREE CHAT.
He confessed to me that eventually, I didn’t have any other sites.

Edited to add: sometimes he had some breakdowns while I’m online and sent tips with captions insulting others for being cheap etc.
And one time I was too “slutty” in free chat and he starts message in chat that he has lots of videos of me (customs) and for members to message him to get it. Things went downhill quickly from there. So I’d not want that member on my other sites if I’d have any.

Last edited:
it makes sense (well, at least to me) that if I am going to visit this model (and spend money on a site), I prefer to do so on my "default" site, where I have "VIP" status or whatever. I don't want to get the model in trouble asking her about other sites, since I know that's a big "no-no," so to me, seeing if I can find her (by her same or a similar name) on my preferred site doesn't seem harmful.
If you had VIP status on another site that you'd prefer to watch a model on, you wouldn't come here asking about "what site has this sound?", because you'd be well aware, and you'd just search her name there or on Google like everyone else has already suggested. Digging to find people who don't want to be found is gross.

Status
Not open for further replies.