AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What site has this sound

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
never been on OF either or IMLive ... just CB and SC and it has never been an issue
Im telling ya, its gonna be one. May not with you, but the model, fuck yeah they should be worried. Sites have been catching on a lot more from my experience in the Industry. Stripchat is pretty active on here, and totally has eyes in threads about their models possibly breaking rules. Chaturbate is the most ban happy site out there and will not tell models why. Check out their unofficial support page

Just recommend stopping all together since you now know asking can potentially put the model in hot water. Pretty arrogant to keep doing. Just because you, joe shmoe, hasn't experienced it, doesn't mean it happens all the freaking time and getting stricter.

This language is not welcome.
Im telling ya, its gonna be one. May not with you, but the model, fuck yeah they should be worried. Sites have been catching on a lot more from my experience in the Industry. Stripchat is pretty active on here, and totally has eyes in threads about their models possibly breaking rules. Chaturbate is the most ban happy site out there and will not tell models why. Check out their unofficial support page

Just recommend stopping all together since you now know asking can potentially put the model in hot water. Pretty arrogant to keep doing. Just because you, joe shmoe, hasn't experienced it, doesn't mean it happens all the freaking time and getting stricter.
Yeah I know CB is stupid banning people .. I had one model I mod for there get banned because some asshole reported her because they heard kids playing outside thru an open window... she lives on a second floor apartment .. no children in the room with her or even inside her apartment but they wouldn't give the account back. they got QAnon running their support crew it seems.. bunch of fucking retards

Yeah I know CB is stupid banning people .. I had one model I mod for there get banned because some asshole reported her because they heard kids playing outside thru an open window... she lives on a second floor apartment .. no children in the room with her or even inside her apartment but they wouldn't give the account back. they got QAnon running their support crew it seems.. bunch of fucking retards
That's a perfectly legit reason to ban a room.

I'm so used to the conspiracy theorists I don't even see it any more. Not sure if that's an indictment of me or them.
I was responding to his usage of the word “retard.” It made me cringe. I just now noticed the QAnon part.

I was responding to his usage of the word “retard.” It made me cringe. I just now noticed the QAnon part.
☺ I stopped reading after QAnon. I've been knee deep in political discussions all morning so I focused on that first.

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
☺ I stopped reading after QAnon. I've been knee deep in political discussions all morning so I focused on that first.
If it was qanon they wouldnt allow mobile access with their cursed 5g that'll unlock zombie virus the covid vaccine is dormant with. (Yes they belive this. Turns out zombie apocalypse is happening today! I guess there is gonna be an emergency broadcast on phones scheduled for today in the US?)

More information: https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/04/tech/national-emergency-alert-wireless-test-fema-fcc/index.html

Last edited:
If it was qanon they wouldnt allow mobile access with their cursed 5g that'll unlock zombie virus the covid vaccine is dormant with. (Yes they belive this. Turns out zombie apocalypse is happening today! I guess there is gonna be an emergency broadcast on phones scheduled for today in the US?)

More information: https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/04/tech/national-emergency-alert-wireless-test-fema-fcc/index.html

I think it's on all devices. The craziness in this country is epidemic and beyond frightening.

But that reminds me...

Any models in the US or members in the US who have burner phones for reasons turn them off and do not turn them back on until you are safe and away from your abuser(s). The alert will still sound if you turn the device on tomorrow.

I think it's on all devices. The craziness in this country is epidemic and beyond frightening.

But that reminds me...

Any models in the US or members in the US who have burner phones for reasons turn them off and do not turn them back on until you are safe and away from your abuser(s). The alert will still sound if you turn the device on tomorrow.
Devices that are connected to a network. Turning the phone on airplane mode will also work.

Devices that are connected to a network. Turning the phone on airplane mode will also work.
I don't have a SIM card in this phone so I should not get the alert but I'm interested to see what happens. 🙂

Reactions: AudriTwo
FYI the UK emergency broadcast was laughable! I think most customers (my Dad included) of 3, a reasonably big mobile /telecoms company did not receive anything, I was no where near my phone and did not hear a thing.

Reactions: Vixxen81

LOL ... just got the "emergency broadcast" message ... I guess they are getting ready for nuclear war with russia over ukraine

Legit would be a child in the room or a child in her apartment, but children playing outside thru an open window seems like a stretch.
Zero tolerance. Zero means zero. She should have muted her mic until the child went inside or closed the window and used noise canceling features.

Zero tolerance. Zero means zero. She should have muted her mic until the child went inside or closed the window and used noise canceling features.
or music to drown out the noise. my old place, i had kids constantly outside my window, and no one new.

also dont fucking cam with an open window, second story or not. that is just asking for unwanted noise from children to getting potentially doxxed by people having conversations outside. i get it, it gets hot as hell camming, and not everyone has the luxury of built-in AC, but there are obvious affordable solutions here.

when we have hurricanes and have limited power this is what some do:

or music to drown out the noise. my old place, i had kids constantly outside my window, and no one new.

also dont fucking cam with an open window, second story or not. that is just asking for unwanted noise from children to getting potentially doxxed by people having conversations outside. i get it, it gets hot as hell camming, and not everyone has the luxury of built-in AC, but there are obvious affordable solutions here.

That's a pretty neat "hack". I bookmarked it in the event I'm ever in need. :)

This. I always have music on when I’m live on a free chat site. I have the most ratchet neighbors who are always yelling, fighting, or letting their kids scream or stomp up and down the stairs or knock into the walls. Or other neighbors outside arguing with each other (one time even threatening to shoot the other). Or a different neighbor who’s a fucking psycho who is always screaming at the top of his lungs at his lady.

I’d never be live on a free chat site without music anyway, because the quiet (with dudes just sitting there staring at me) would drive me bonkers.

my jaw dropped :joyful:, unbelievable, incredible, delightful :cool:

Yeah "retard" in this message, and "simps" in another. Says a lot I think. :think:

Yes. Disgusting and uncalled for.

I made sure that my phone was off today around the time of that phone alert test (I was working in a classroom). When I turned it back on later that afternoon, the sound came through on my phone.

I did not get the e-alert message on this phone but other people with more than one phone got them on all of their phones including ones w/o SIMs. I was on wifi at the time. Guess I won't know when the world ends. Giggety! 🤣

What is this alert you are all talking about?

Different articles and social media posts about it. I’m sure you can find others via Google search. Posted one for you real quick in a rush because I was supposed to be in bed like 20 minutes ago. Lol. Goodnight.

IMG_3537.jpeg

Different articles and social media posts about it. I’m sure you can find others via Google search. Posted one for you real quick in a rush because I was supposed to be in bed like 20 minutes ago. Lol. Goodnight.

View attachment 97954

Yeah, i had to kill all of my devices beforehand. I have extreme PTSD and all those devices going off would have triggered me bad

My phone got it and went off and it really was insanely loud.
We have a LOT of devices in our house that all went off within 30 seconds of each other and it honestly nearly gave me a heart attack, even though I was keeping an eye on the clock and knew it was coming, it was a minute or so early.

SO MUCH HEARTRATE.

• Hugs
We have a LOT of devices in our house that all went off within 30 seconds of each other and it honestly nearly gave me a heart attack, even though I was keeping an eye on the clock and knew it was coming, it was a minute or so early.

SO MUCH HEARTRATE.
I wasn't quite as on it as you, but I was at my computer and my phone was about a foot away, and I also felt a bit like there was a potential for a coronary event! I expected it at some point, but wasn't quite prepared for the full volume and intensity. Wild! And that was just the one device, I can only imagine more than 1. Intense!

We had it in the UK a month or two ago! I was in Sainsbury’s walking out of the shop and I thought the shoplifting alarm on the doors had gone off 😂😂

• Funny!
Status
Not open for further replies.