AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

~what SONG(Z) are you currently obsessed with?~

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I admit, 'Shake it Off' was on my list, but I deleted it in shame. All because of my 4yo niece. A couple of weeks back I confessed to her that I loved that song. She looked at me wide eyed, mischievous grin and in her most demeaning way told me, "you like girly music", and proceeded to tell everyone else I was a girl because I liked this song.

She is the first girl born into my family, and I'm learning a lot from her. You girls learn how to play with boys minds from a very early age.

WizofAus said:
I admit, 'Shake it Off' was on my list, but I deleted it in shame. All because of my 4yo niece. A couple of weeks back I confessed to her that I loved that song. She looked at me wide eyed, mischievous grin and in her most demeaning way told me, "you like girly music", and proceeded to tell everyone else I was a girl because I liked this song.

She is the first girl born into my family, and I'm learning a lot from her. You girls learn how to play with boys minds from a very early age.

I never proclaimed I don't have an effeminate side to me! Let's just ignore the 4 year old haters and shake it to that sick beat! :dance:

ACFFAN69 said:
WizofAus said:

I never proclaimed I don't have an effeminate side to me! Let's just ignore the 4 year old haters and shake it to that sick beat! :dance:

Oh, don't get me wrong, she loves the song, she just loves teasing her Uncle.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
Anything by Lana Del Rey is on loop..my goodness all day...lol

xoxoHunter said:
Just found this after work yesterday...

and I'm in love. THIS WOMAN. Gahhh :h: So many feels.

I can 100% relate with this song. Went through some shit with a guy I was with for a year and a half, we were *almost* engaged (he bought a ring), then went and cheated on me a month later. It was also a very controlling relationship. But I was in the mind frame of this song for a very long time.

I don't know what it is about this song, but whenever I hear it I fall in love all over again. I think it's the breathiness of her voice. Every time it plays on the radio I turn it up, much to the chagrin of my co-pilots.

Reactions: ACFFAN69

Some songs I'll always be obsessed with :h:3
Also just discovered this fan made music video. So much win.

I have been stuck with this in my head :oops: .... Limo ride taking sister and family home from the airport, this was on.

Any fans of Tool and VNV Nation will love this song. I'm not a huge fan of the vocals initially, but it gets better. Minutes 4+ give me an ear orgasm.