AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

~what SONG(Z) are you currently obsessed with?~

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I heard this on the radio the other day and was shocked to find out a reggae track like this was by Eddie Murhpy. Its damn catchy though and now I cant stop walking around singing Oh Jah Jah oh jah Jah

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
fUKYVAW.gif

:thumbleft:

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
I just bought this song, and proceeded to listen to it on repeat about 12 times. I'm really loving the new sound Rhianna's doing.

Reactions: KelliAutumn

I don't know why I just can't stop watching, and listening to this. :whistle: :shifty:

classyqueen said:
I am really crazy about this one :h:

I'm honestly not a fan of the version by Hozier, (I just normally am not a fan of this tempo) but this version is actually pretty damn good. Thanks for sharing it. I'm sure I wouldn't have found it otherwise.

Reactions: justjoinedtopost

I'm obsessed with the new Florence + The Machine album (How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful) in its entirety-- I've been listening to it pretty exlusively for the past few days! It's phenomenal, IMO.

Can't stop playing this lately, it sounds so goooooood bumping in my car. Don't care who hears me singing along at full volume with the windows down at stop lights. And love IS a fucking trap! :lol:

After watching the show How I Met Your Mother this song is always stuck in my head:
The Proclaimers- Im Gonna Be (500 miles)

The Proclaimers- Im Gonna Be (500 miles)
And then this song always gets me in the mood to do anything and just party or become motivated:
Avicii - Wake Me Up