AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

~what SONG(Z) are you currently obsessed with?~

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Tell me about it. I have a friend who runs a bar and play in a band. Not sure which one of those are on the side, but he is basically bored out of his mind right now. And broke ...!
yep, me too. Used to play 2-3 a month in clubs as a techno live act. Now nothing since 2+ years. Not easy to cope with that financially but even harder to cope with the loss of the mayor reason for making music.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: CheeseMoon
I'm kind of obsessed with videos synching music to Line Rider tracks. It's a whole little creative niche, and a fun rabbit hole to climb down. This recent one by DoodleChaos, using Wintergatan's song, Sommarfågel, is great.

Reactions: Nigerian Prince
Been playing this one a lot the last couple of days, well more of a 3 hour playlist than a single song. Got sick of changing the songs all the time while I was online, so was trying to find something that's nice chill background music but still pretty upbeat (lofi just flat out puts me to sleep 😂)

I think this is very sexy, in a dark, industrial kind of way. Its the electronic project of the drummer from Napalm Death

Weekend music 💘

Did he just say "till sweat drips down my balls", or; "till sweat drop down and fall?". I always thought it was the first... all these years 💭

ok the craziest music I can come up with right now is this: Its not what I sing when taking a shower. But I love some experimental music

Reactions: MarieElise
ok the craziest music I can come up with right now is this: Its not what I sing when taking a shower. But I love some experimental music

When I listen to that I automatically imagine a spider dancing lol

"Copacabana" 😂

Someone recently sang it at karaoke, and the song is also featured on the Madagascar 2 movie soundtrack (which I used to have).

Reactions: MarieElise
An emotional one! "Why should I be frightened of dying? There's no reason for it. We've all got to go sometime." Then the awesome vocals!

Spent part of easter clearing out old junk from cupboards and drawers and came across a mix CD (remember those?) someone long vanished made me circa 2004-2005. The first song was this and triggered all kinds of things:

Thanks Laura (wherever you are)!