AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

~what SONG(Z) are you currently obsessed with?~

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

reminds me of the legendary songsmith sessions. Songsmith was a ridiculous MS software where you could record your voice singing something and the sw "Calculates" the instrumental part. you could input aspects like "Style" "mood" etc. Someone took a van Halen song, extracted the vocals and let the sw calculate some Jazz to it:

the commercial for the sw is even worse:

Reactions: MarieElise
reminds me of the legendary songsmith sessions. Songsmith was a ridiculous MS software where you could record your voice singing something and the sw "Calculates" the instrumental part. you could input aspects like "Style" "mood" etc. Someone took a van Halen song, extracted the vocals and let the sw calculate some Jazz to it:

the commercial for the sw is even worse:

"Micro" "Soft" hahahahahahaha. I wonder if Bill Gates is into SPH, and that's like his secret way of telling the world? Hahahahahahaha.

Yeah... fucking computers. They're always fucking doing something.

Brings back memories. 1 hit wonder, I guess. It basically used to be played at every men's fashion shown on this planet back in the days. Was recently in a store and this was being played. Asked the girl I was with whether she had heard the song before and got a disappointing answer. I take it as sign from the Gods that younger generations are being dumbed down and I should stop hangin around with girls younger than me.

Last edited:
The addiction from the weekend. (Something on the weird side. But what is weird really?)

and to quote a friend who I shared the vid with

When ABBA meets the Dark Side.
They threw everything in there except the kitchen sink.

Why can't the guys simply tell her she's special, she's lovely
and they wish to make love to her without all the black magic crap?

I remember this song when I was a youngster, back in the day. Pre-dating myself. Oops. LOL!!! Love this version, because I don't care for the "meh" original version. Even if I hadn't been homeless in the past, I get/respect the woman/man/transgender who is singing while unfortunately being homeless. Personal opinion.

I remember this song when I was a youngster, back in the day. Pre-dating myself. Oops. LOL!!! Love this version, because I don't care for the "meh" original version. Even if I hadn't been homeless in the past, I get/respect the woman/man/transgender who is singing while unfortunately being homeless. Personal opinion.

When I was paying for college stripping. I played this song using a blue tarp, stripping out of a mummy costume, while dousing myself in baby oil. Couldn't masturbate/cum, I kept telling myself this is the USA, you can do this in Canada, but not here. Love this version of the song.

Oh FFS who hasn't gotten busy in a Burger King bathroom before??? Big deal 😆

Loved this song back in the day and love this song today. Thank you for posting this. Don't forget this movie, because the same group who did this great kick-ass song, were also in this movie.

One of those songs I wanted to strip to, while paying for college, but sigh, unfortunately didn't. Just noticed this while web-surfing, post webcam Skype shows.

This one ain't bad. Reminds me of the Chemical Brothers a bit.

Great late 70's ballad from the great KC and the Sunshine Band.
But I always wondered...WTF did he do to the poor woman to have to write this song and beg like a little bitch! LMAO
Great catchy tune though!

In my mind I always thought of him singing it to his last bowl, like a crazy person, before he smokes it. Hahahahahahaha.

How is this man so sexy? It's his voice.
(Snoop that is, not Jim Morrison! ⛔)

Last edited: