AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

~what SONG(Z) are you currently obsessed with?~

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
This sounds like something aliens probably listen to, if they do in fact exist, and cruise about in saucers.

Last edited:
I've been on an obsessive trip about Bad Omens for months now, it isn't letting up:

These guys were somewhat popular a few years ago. They might be a little dark for some. The guy saying "yep" every few, in this track, just makes me laugh my ass off though 😆

Reactions: piercedcock78
My favorite season of the year is coming to an end, and for a while I've been playing the hell out of "Summer Breeze" by Seals and Crofts. ❤️

RIP Keith 🤍

Last edited:
RIP Keith 🤍

whoops maybe a ram not goat.

Not so much an obsession...but a dedication to my fellow models...even when it gets tough...in the words of the late great Freddie Mercury...The show must go on!

I love Freddie Mercury. I still remember the day he died. We all observed a minute of silence in memorial ( over in Britain).

Too early to be gearing up for holiday season?
Sorry if I posted this already, but it's just too good!

Here's one to make up for it, if I did already post that one. Definitely haven't posted this one, just found it a few nights ago.

Reactions: rockin_rod