AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

~what SONG(Z) are you currently obsessed with?~

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I really have no idea why this one has popped up inside my head again, but just loving the trip down memory lane.
The idea of dreams in a big country:
One day I just decided to leave my home in small-town rainy UK and get on a plane to LA.
I remember driving eastwards along I-15 towards Vegas, and being amazed at the far horizon, wide open sky, the brightness of the sunlight, the sense of opportunity in a new big country........
Never looked back, and while I now live in Australia, there's a lot of similarity in the appearance, lifestyles, and opportunities in those 2 countries.

Last edited:
I really have no idea why this one has popped up inside my head again, but just loving the trip down memory lane.
The idea of dreams in a big country:
One day I just decided to leave my home in small-town rainy UK and get on a plane to LA.
I remember driving eastwards along I-15 towards Vegas, and being amazed at the far horizon, wide open sky, the brightness of the sunlight, the sense of opportunity in a new big country........
Never looked back, and while I now live in Australia, there's a lot of similarity in the appearance, lifestyles, and opportunities in those 2 countries.

My happiest memories are always from the starts of new adventures - how cool!

Some friends recently did a Star Wars movie marathon and watched them all in order.
One of them sent around the link to this 'Star Wars' parody of Gotye's unexpected hit from back in 2011.
Although it was probably overdone on the TV and radio back then, it's still a great song and I'd forgotten how much I like it's quirkiness.
Here's the parody, followed by the original:

Reactions: MarieElise
Since Christmas is approaching....."Let It Snow" by Boyz II Men featuring Brian McKnight. Some vocal powerhouses right there.

Back in the 90s my dad used to have this song blasting from Boyz II Men's "Christmas Interpretations" CD. ❤️ Btw, being a 90s kid was amazing, not having to worry about paying bills and shit. Lol.

Listening to it now as an adult...I get all sentimental, and for the duration of the song I like to visualize enjoying a cup of hot chocolate with a Mr. Yummybrownfox, wearing matching flannel pajamas, being all lovey dovey happy and goofy and shit. 😂 😂 😂 Damn you, Boyz II Men and Brian McKnight! :giggle:

Reactions: Maxi
Oh God, it's fucking me again lol
Anyone know what instrument that is around 23:04 here? It sounds so cool, and whistly like a flock of birds? I wanna listen to more of whatever instrument that is. That can't be computer generated.
(it actually begins around 22:55 in, after some dude w a guitar finishes)

Reactions: rockin_rod
Anyone know what instrument that is around 23:04 here? It sounds so cool, and whistly like a flock of birds? I wanna listen to more of whatever instrument that is. That can't be computer generated.
(it actually begins around 22:55 in, after some dude w a guitar finishes)
OMG I absolutely love that Lucky Dube song, House of Exile. TBH, I have no idea what that specific sound is, other than I think it's a keyboard effect of some type of wind instrument.
I went and had a look at some live performances of that song, and couldn't see any other instruments on stage that might be producing that sound effect.
Here's one version (as I said above, I love this song, so thanks for the reminder @MarieElise ), you can hear the sound very early on, before the melodica kicks in:

• Hugs
OMG I absolutely love that Lucky Dube song, House of Exile. TBH, I have no idea what that specific sound is, other than I think it's a keyboard effect of some type of wind instrument.
I went and had a look at some live performances of that song, and couldn't see any other instruments on stage that might be producing that sound effect.
Here's one version (as I said above, I love this song, so thanks for the reminder @MarieElise )

I spent a little bit of time on this also, and I think you are right I think it is a stereo effect. Perhaps a flute played backward. However I did find an instrument named the glass armonica that sounds amazing and similar, so possibly some kind of mix of a glass armonica? But I'm not 100 percent sure. Thanks btw, I love that song too, but didn't know who it even was.

• Hugs
Reactions: rockin_rod
I spent a little bit of time on this also, and I think you are right I think it is a stereo effect. Perhaps a flute played backward. However I did find an instrument named the glass armonica that sounds amazing and similar, so possibly some kind of mix of a glass armonica? But I'm not 100 percent sure. Thanks btw, I love that song too, but didn't know who it even was.

That's really cool! Thanks for sharing it. So many really unusual instruments out there, with some being fairly unique to certain cultures/regions. I love discovering new sounds 👍