AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

~what SONG(Z) are you currently obsessed with?~

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

If you like zany music you'll thank me for this

There's this song I've known forever, but never knew why. "The Last Farewell"

Earlier live performance, not the later studio version I knew.

So why do I know this song? Was it featured in a movie? Well, if it was I haven't found it. Was I a fan of English folk music in the early 70s? Not at the time. How'd I hear it then? The 1976 Elvis cover would be the obvious solution - it's Roger's version my ears remembered. Found an old forum discussion that brought in the WGN sign off connection but linked to nothing still working. From that then found an old Reddit that pointed me to Wikipedia. Faster to go there first, but where's the fun in that? Quite the roundabout way to find out about a poem sung on a otherwise lost radio program.

I like a good short story, like a song.

Reactions: Dan Epstein
A friend of mine shared this with me awhile ago and I always come back to it when I'm feeling a bit down. Context: "“Cried” is a story about the amazing ability of endlessly strong girls and women to cry and seem to “reboot”, to continue to struggle with circumstances that sometimes become more difficult every day "

For all the ladies:

The lyrics confuse me, but I love the beats on this one. It always helps to get/ keep me in the mood for camming. Um..the title is also "interesting". I don't pay attention to it.