AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

~what SONG(Z) are you currently obsessed with?~

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Omg i love this song. I bet he's still waiting for that Pepsi. Lol
You know the video is directed by David Lynch? And the parent's are the actors from his film Eraserhead.

I always end up back to zeppelin.

Yeah, moral of the story; get your own pepsi, lol.
I did not know any of that, but now I wanna see that film. Cheers :)

I missed posting this on his Bday... but not by much :h: :h: :h: I always wonder if he is singing about his astrological sign in this song, but there are a number of theories that.

the cover song thread is locked now. But this is absolutely amazing!!

I am posting these more for comedy. I like both these songs (well moderately), but for some reason both of these videos crack me up. Not sure if they were intended to be kind of tongue in cheek, or if I am just taking them that way. But, honestly, every time I watch either of these, I laugh hysterically the whole video thru.

Tell me, seriously, that the way he bursts into spontaneous dance around 3:10, is not the funniest shit you've ever since. I mean.. he had to intend that right... If a guy did that on a date or a hookup that would seriously kill me, yet be simultaneously so attractive!

And this, the whole way thru the look on his face, and the way he moves, it just cracks me tf up.

I am posting these more for comedy. I like both these songs (well moderately), but for some reason both of these videos crack me up. Not sure if they were intended to be kind of tongue in cheek, or if I am just taking them that way. But, honestly, every time I watch either of these, I laugh hysterically the whole video thru.

Tell me, seriously, that the way he bursts into spontaneous dance around 3:10, is not the funniest shit you've ever since. I mean.. he had to intend that right... If a guy did that on a date or a hookup that would seriously kill me, yet be simultaneously so attractive!

And this, the whole way thru the look on his face, and the way he moves, it just cracks me tf up.

Nicole Scherzinger is an absolute goddess! She is so insanely talented. Every time I see something about her I have to go watch the Phantom Of The Opera video.

Also, the grey haired phantom always renews my older guy fetish. Because dayuuumm.

I can't dance to save my life, I'd make Steve Martin in "The Jerk" or Elaine from "Seinfeld" look like pros. But, was on a third date with a gal and this song came on and I started lip syncing it with the rolling eyes and really animating it. She started laughing so hard, she was crying. I'd say it was a success. ;)

Ever see Soul Train? The early years?

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
I can't dance to save my life, I'd make Steve Martin in "The Jerk" or Elaine from "Seinfeld" look like pros. But, was on a third date with a gal and this song came on and I started lip syncing it with the rolling eyes and really animating it. She started laughing so hard, she was crying. I'd say it was a success. ;)

OMG I would have literally peed myself laughing. Haha good one!

Nicole Scherzinger is an absolute goddess! She is so insanely talented. Every time I see something about her I have to go watch the Phantom Of The Opera video.

Also, the grey haired phantom always renews my older guy fetish. Because dayuuumm.

Damn! I knew she was a singer but never heard her before. This is a hell of a performance, and probably my favourite opera.