AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

~what SONG(Z) are you currently obsessed with?~

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I'm not overly fond of this video, due to all the alcohol wastage, and the anxious feeling that these kids are about to get into car wrecks or burst into a huge fistfight as soon as those drinks all kick in... But this mix of the song is really good. Plus the one dude's mask is one of the sexiest things I've ever seen 🤷‍♀️

In the 90ties everybody talked about acid rain. I'm still waiting!

damn, can some native english speaker help me. This is one of the coolest vocals I know. but I don't understand it completely: 3min55sec "don't be ridiculous, everybody......." ??

I guess some hip hop in 50 years will sound like this:

This is Rhianna... but NOT the more commonly known singer called Rihanna. This Rhianna was a UK singer (now working as Roisin Murphy’s manager ) and this is her performing her first single "0h Baby" on Top Of The Pops in 2002... great girl and a great tune. Turn it up and enjoy!! :rock::rock::rock:

Anything by Joe Bonnamassa and Beth Hart at the moment. Blues rock legends!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Brit
Lol, this one cracks me up! It's hard to find a good recording of it on youtube, but it's actually a really good track with the right speakers/ headphones w itunes version. The bass is really nice and heavy.

Last edited:
I think of this song every time I get on ACF 😂
I thought the same thing. I just heard it for the first time the other day, and thought; That's like every single chick on ACF 💛

Isn't it weird when you think of a song and then it comes on the radio when the current one finishes?
I was just doing some brekkie thinking about how shit my life is (no where near as bad as many many many people I accept) and was kind of humming I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For (U2) and it came on the radio! The radio station I had on plays all genres and is currently playing back to back, slower tunes in respect to some old Greek chap dying, so it's not as if there was some hint that particular song was coming on. Freaked me out and I'm sure it'll be in my head all day now .... or at least until I finish typing this message, lol!

Channel Zero is a Belgium metalband, although more than 30 years old, it still has a hold on me. For the metal fans: watch and enjoy the raw sound of CHANNEL ZERO.

Ok ok ok whew I’m gonna probably go hammy on this so pleeezzz forgive me now

Sleep Party people -I am not Human (trippy as the f .....seriously)

Doha cat-freak (so yea can’t beat dirty kinky lyrics set to a 1950s happy days style tune ammm I right!

Liquid Stranger -who (I love love love liquid stranger

Liquid Stranger - Dissolve (beautiful and eerie

Sza-child’s play (ripping the heads off all my barbiedolls • toss them to the side • give them convertibles • I like the way he rides up • ken had it all skipper wanted more then • to watch him from the side lines • wish that she had it • she wish that she had it • here In your back yard• building a fantasy • fuck reality• do you wanna know ... know me • do you wanna know ...me • Stuck in Nintendo your the controller • streetfighters and such • I yelled finish him…(down go’s Fraser) ... Finish him • Don Desdemona Othellon tragedies shakespearean sorrows • when do I begin

Ween-L.M.L.Y.P (it stands for Let Me Lick Your Pussy One of my most epic thoughts consisted of me wishing primus and ween Would come together and make a colab band and call it wenis just saying I think it would generate world peace

Kaskade-on your mind

Coco Rosie-turn me on ( i’m pretty sure this song is about lesbian sex with a strap on due to the one line one hand is on the ground my bumper cock is sky high it’s weighing hard on me you got this python hollering for mercy Then I whisper in your ear whine harder and then she says to me you’re gorge-just Push that thing push it harder up on me

Rüfüs Du Sol- interbloom (beautifully sad and still some how sexy)

Allan Rayman-gun (this dude’s voice tho uggghhh

ok I could literally go on for days but I think this is plenty for now if anybody would like me to add any more trust me I have 8 TB of music that I love and I have no problem YouTube searching

Last edited: