AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

~what SONG(Z) are you currently obsessed with?~

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I have to share this one with you, maybe some will get it.
Was chatting with a friend in New Zealand, and in the background I could hear this song playing.
This is one of the classic NZ songs out of the 80's, and will be heard playing in every backpapcker bar around the world.
So iconic is this song, and so nostalgic does it make many from down under feel when far from home, that it has also been unofficially adopted by Australians as 'ours' too.
Take it away, Dave Dobbyn:

Just realised I have had this one constantly in heavy rotation for 8 years so I guess that counts as a song obsession 😂

Every so often I remember an album from my youth. It's the musical equivalent of digging up a time capsule which catapults my back to who and what I was then. This month it has been Nine Inch Nails groundbreaking "Pretty Hate Machine" album and this track in particular.

Since this song got used in a teaser trailer for the animated version of Junji Ito's Uzumaki, I've been listening to it a lot and have gotten way into the weird experimental jazz of Colin Stetson. If you're not familiar with him, he is probably most known for doing the soundtrack for the horror movie Hereditary but has worked on other stuff like Red Dead Redemption 2 and the new Texas Chainsaw Massacre movie. He makes lots of wild and weird instrumentals.

Love this version of No Cigar.

Well looks like the video didnt work, its an acoustic version, very different style to the original version.

Reactions: inertvolcano
Love this version of No Cigar.

Well looks like the video didnt work, its an acoustic version, very different style to the original version.

that happens to me a lot too, I think it's because I have ad free.

Anyways here's my cheesy song. It sucks, but it's so cheerful, and for some reason I can't get it out of my head this morning.

Reactions: inertvolcano
This guy is so cool I love the songs he makes, and the videos to go with them. Plus his voice. So talented!
10/10.