AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

~what SONG(Z) are you currently obsessed with?~

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I've been binge watching and listening to different DJs in this little tile room. I like this DJ best so far, of the 10 or so I sampled.

Me too, ever since the video you posted here a couple of weeks ago.
Only problem is, that tiled room keeps reminding me of the public toilets on the London Underground for some reason :rofl:

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
Only problem is, that tiled room keeps reminding me of the public toilets on the London Underground for some reason :rofl:
It actually reminded me of my Granny's bathroom in the 90s too lol - had the tile been pink anyways.
Grout's such a bitch to keep clean looking (without the use of heavy bleach). I'm more than glad that whole trend died out!!

Reactions: rockin_rod
I STILL cannot stop listening to the Pentatonix cover of Say Something, wayyy way way better than the original! Their voices are like angels! :dance:

OMG ! i love them so soooooooooooooo much . Soul healers

I've been binge watching and listening to different DJs in this little tile room. I like this DJ best so far, of the 10 or so I sampled.

Nice electronic music my friend, I know a model who likes to play only electronic music in her room with few vocals. Most models plays songs with vocals.

Nice electronic music my friend, I know a model who likes to play only electronic music in her room with few vocals. Most models plays songs with vocals.
Yeah I do a little without vocals myself, but for the most part I stick to vocals too. I really like the electronic music for when I'm either a) cleaning, b) video editing or c) partying. Idk if it's just me, because I have ADHD, but I swear it helps me to focus better. I do like this instrumental loop a lot though too. I just LOVE a good flute!!

Not sure if you or anyone here has ever tried to play one before, but they are so difficult to blow! I love them... lol... anyways I digress.

Reactions: Brit and rockin_rod
I've been absolutely obsessed with this Stevie Wonder song lately, and have even started singing it at karaoke night.

After listening to music for hours on end I get sick of listening to music, but also cant deal with being in complete silence, found a couple of these youtube playlists that make for some nice chill background noise.

No one does party vibes like Jamiroquai
Napoleon Dynamite Dance GIF

ETA:
did not know that spotify links embed a player... thats kind of cool

Love the chill feel this artist has, this is one of my faves:

One of my faves. First song I ever posted in this thread... if my memory serves me correctly 💙 He has a bunch of others that are GREAT too!!

Reactions: rockin_rod