AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

~what SONG(Z) are you currently obsessed with?~

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Don't mind admitting I've had a grown-up crush on Gwen Stefani for as long as I can remember....... <sighs>
One of my favourites is ND's cover of Talk Talk's timeless "It's My Life":

Oh Hell yeah!

I have been into that song a lot lately myself.

Also props for putting the original up as well. But I would have never known about that one had it not been for No Doubt and it is one of those rare gems that makes the song their own for their own time IMO.

Along the same lines:

and

I had a couple of shows, a few weeks ago, where people had me strip to music, and they chose the song. Particularly enjoyed the shows, and really digging this track ever since! Strangely relaxing :) Thanks Universe for those guys 🤍

Reactions: piercedcock78
sounds like what Harry Potter would put on as a DJ :cool:
It sounds good on equipment with a full bass range, otherwise, it sounds bad. This one is even better though hahahahahaha ...

this is hilarious! someone took my favourite Metal song, cut out the original voice via karaoke tech and put the bee gees stayin alive vocals n top of it. lol

original:

bee gees

it hurts in a funny way

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise

😍