AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

~what SONG(Z) are you currently obsessed with?~

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I just love this video really, not my fave cake song, but not too bad either....

Thanks for adding that song, it reminds me of a wonderful model who I used to visit, before she quit.
Edit to add: I told her I thought she had the nicest legs I'd ever seen, and she surprised me by starting off in a long coat and then opening it to show the very short skirt, while this played.

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise

Can't wait to see him again at Madison Square Garden in June.

I saw these guys live once. I wouldn't say I'm like a die hard fan, but I do really like them. The other people there were awesome. Their fans are a really nice crowd!

A lot of people, my age, might recognize this songfrom when Sublime redid it too..

1711761616184.png
I know this video well 😂

What song was it though?

View attachment 99714
I know this video well 😂
😆 😆 😆
What song was it though?
You mean Sublime? They called it "Ball and Chain or 54-46 Ball and Chain.
I think this is the original guy (Toots) who wrote it, and it's name it "54-46 was my number". I could be wrong though.

ETA; Oh wait is my shit coming through unavailable? I apologize if so. It doesn't show me that. Annoying.
Stupid Youtube.

Last edited:
😆 😆 😆

You mean Sublime? They called it "Ball and Chain or 54-46 Ball and Chain.
I think this is the original guy (Toots) who wrote it, and it's name it "54-46 was my number". I could be wrong though.

ETA; Oh wait is my shit coming through unavailable? I apologize if so. It doesn't show me that. Annoying.
Stupid Youtube.
It shows for like 0.5 seconds when I posted with your quote so I think it's a geo restriction

It shows for like 0.5 seconds when I posted with your quote so I think it's a geo restriction
Weird. I do pay for the youtube subscription, so it might also be that that video is for subscribers only. But in that case it would be nice if it showed me that, so I didn't waste everyone's time with it.

This is proberly one of my favorite covers of That's Life:

Cant remember if I posted this one, but its such a fun song:

My current playlist is really random, these are all pulled form it 😂

Now Im getting unavalible on all my videos too :facepalm: