AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

~what SONG(Z) are you currently obsessed with?~

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Sooo obsessed with G-Easy and Cardi B. Had a dream G-Easy ended up in my room and tipped me $100,000, then woke up to it being a dream. Alas. One day I will roll with these two!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/l_lblj8Cq0o" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Fuck wit me and get some munny is my ridiculous catchphrase lately.

Heaven by Julia Michael's is my guilty pleasure song at the moment

I love music. :cat: A lot. It's right up there with food and water.
And, when i hit upon a tune that particularly tickles me, i tend to play it over and over and over and over and over and over and oveerandovernadoaondoadnaevrvreondaodvoaederbbdaod

BUT! That song is always changing. it's not necessarily a "favourite" song of all time or the whole universe but its just right for right now, and dangit I WILL PLAY IT TWENTY ZILLION TIMES A DAY, i am the boss here.

The point is! What is your current one? or two or three? I'm pretty much turning this thread into a diary regardless of what y'all input, so here are my current obsessions.

---
NYUSHA -- Do Not Interrupt.

this shit is in russian. I love russian club music because i am a total weirdo. Bonus though, this video is super hot and features jail, nice colours, dope choreography and hot chicks. From what i can understand via translation, the lyrics themselves are also very yes.

----
NEXT

Booka fucking Shade.

These cats, were some of the cats that made me realize that "HOUSE" music wasn't necessarily garbage-ass dancey whatevers with female sorta soul vocals (no offense to soul singers! i dig that but it ruins house for me...) Anyways I decided to listen to some extra Booka today and now I'm hopelessly replaying these two tracks. :pray: :pray: Booka, I thank your German asses for existing every day for without you i may have forever said that i do not like house. WHICH WOULD HAVE BEEN A COMPLETE AND TOTAL TRAVESTY and hole in the rest of my life forevermore so help me Glob, and I mean this. :pray: :pray:

ONE, sweet lies, hooked me mostly because of the video honestly, its a really good tricky video, grimy and beautiful and oh YES!

the other current Booka problem i'm having is with Solo City. I mean i'm a total sucker for moody pretty shit like this, and they are just doing such a damn good job of it.

Oh man, I'm starting to have too many ! Okay, i'll pare it down and come back later. (It's because i have PAST obsessionoverplayed songs, that i have to catch you up on. duh.)

I have no idea what's up with this, i heard it on some di.fm station and it just WILL NOT GO AWAY from my brain. ITS SO GOOD WHAT THE HELLLLLLL.... this is the second SUNSET that has been an overplayed loved-to-death song for me.

Okay, i'm not going to post Soul Clap right now cuz it's more house, technically. AND I REALLLLLLLY WANT TO POST LILY ALLEN TOO! But I'll hold back! :icon-cry: :icon-cry: Somebody else tell me what song they are overplaying first. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

HOOK IT UP! I KNOW YOU DO IT!

love ~~

Reactions: opphs

Reactions: emahlee
Heaven by Julia Michael's is my guilty pleasure song at the moment

Her EP is so good. "There's no innuendos, it's exactly what you think / Believe me when I tell you that he loves the color pink."

Reactions: KaylenPeach
I'm in love with this artist, she has loads of talent, and a great deal of influence from Prince.
She strikes me as a super intelligent self branding woman too. This album is on currently on repeat in my TIDAL.

Have you heard her song with Grimes?? Venus Fly? It's GOOD! Imho :)

It's so cooool! :D Best colab ever!!! even better slowed down!

Reactions: Dan Epstein

sevdaliza never ceases to sing through my soul.

Gasps!! o_O !! I adore Sevdaliza!!!!

ooooh that is so, oh so good!

Thank You!

My favorite is :

But the most popular (imho) is good too! :

• Hugs
Reactions: Anatomica Doll
Gasps!! o_O !! I adore Sevdaliza!!!!

ooooh that is so, oh so good!

Thank You!

My favorite is :

But the most popular (imho) is good too! :

she's a marvelous being, isn't she? i'm glad you share my admiration for her. she is one of my idols, ever since i discovered 'that other girl' a couple of years ago. and no, thank YOU for having exquisite music taste.

• Hugs
Reactions: emahlee
Omg so what am I NOT obsessed with haha. Song in particular are:

• Big Freedia - Rent, Bomb, 3rd Ward Bounce
• Raury - Never Alone
• Bounce - Masego
• Save That Shit - Lil Peep (Don't ask me why haha)

And there's so much more as I am a music fiend :)

Been obsessed off and on with this song for a while now. Problem was, I couldn't remember the name of it, no lyrics came to mind. So it would just pop up in my head every so often and bug me to death trying to remember it.

Well I found it...

rosalía; one of my new favourites, especially since i decided to start up the journey of learning spanish two months ago. youtube recommended her track 'de plata', and i never looked back. this particular track; however, stands out for me.

Been obsessed off and on with this song for a while now. Problem was, I couldn't remember the name of it, no lyrics came to mind. So it would just pop up in my head every so often and bug me to death trying to remember it.

Well I found it...

reminds me of ATB's and delirium's styles. makes me miss the early glory days of deep house/trance music. kudos for having good music taste.

I can't believe I didn't notice this or get into it last summer when it came out but HOLY Lana dropped another summertime classic.

Reactions: Beawaresweety
I'm mainly into 50s through 80's music as I've had my eyes on 2 favorites from when I was little. 1 song I just got done listening to was The Way I Want To Touch You by Captain & Tennille & the other is I Won't Hold You Back now by Toto the Same group thad did Rosanna and Africa

I'm apparently a Shirley Ellis fan (did a few of her songs on page 7) because this is my new ear candy. Gosh I miss those dance moves that the crowd was doing :) :

and her record version:

warning: if you listen you might find yourself singing it in your brain or out loud in public places. It is addictive.

And if you want to follow along:

The Name Game is a real classic