AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

~what SONG(Z) are you currently obsessed with?~

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I look for new music all the time so I am loving this. Some tracks I am obsessed with right now.

Jorja Smith, Preditah - On My Mind (Jorja Smith X Preditah:

Captain Cuts, Party Pupil - Love Like We Used To (Party Pupils Remix):

Hugh Jackman, The Greatest Showman Ensemble - From Now On:

censored by youtube ... but its from Troma of course !

I'm hooked on this song right now. Found it from Cloak & Dagger which if you ask me has a killer soundtrack all things considered.

Reactions: Kiley May
I just heard this song for the first time last week:

It's basically the thoughts of a typical dude and his relationship and how they move thru the relationship phase (I think). At the time it was released I didn't have a tv and I didn't really know Sandler and was more of Grateful Dead guy (the lyrics are a LOT different), but I find it hilarious in my older age.

Before you think I am being rude or anything, this is from a live show (so I guess people in the 90's loved it):

*off course this song is all about consent (don't force anyone to do this stuff if they don't want to--Sandler said that in an interview)

Last edited:
Reactions: abercrombiesucks
I just heard this song for the first time last week:

It's basically the thoughts of a typical dude and his relationship and how they move thru the relationship phase (I think). At the time it was released I didn't have a tv and I didn't really know Sandler and was more of Grateful Dead guy (the lyrics are a LOT different), but I find it hilarious in my older age.

Before you think I am being rude or anything, this is from a live show (so I guess people in the 90's loved it):

*off course this song is all about consent (don't force anyone to do this stuff if they don't want to--Sandler said that in an interview)

His albums are awesome. He understandably went the family friendly route with his career but he was the original edgelord to many. Or The Jerky Boys. His songs still make me laugh.

Mongolian metal

Folk banjo with awesome choreography

Celtic rock

Fun cover with hurdy gurdy. Also enjoy her Q&A videos

Last edited:
Reactions: Anatomica Doll
My song of the last few days is Teena Marie's Square Biz. After hearing J-Lo try to sing it on the Grammys, I had to go listen to Lady T sing it correctly and now its on repeat and repeat.