AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What to do against unfair Review?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Apr 28, 2024
Hello i just had a weird experiance on stripchat. A User wanted a private show and the show ended suddenly because he run out of tokens. Few minutes later he wanted another private show. The show started same but after a minute he started with faster harder use bigger dildo and stuff like this. After 3 minutes of the second show he started to claim that i am scamming him and that i am doing 2 private shows at the same time. He left and gave me a one star review because he thinks that i had another private show running simultaneously. After i tried to explain him that he heard a tv broadcast from my living room he also started to mention that i am overpriced and that ,,his" other models are doing more things like huge dildo and stuff like this. I have blocked him to prevent such situation happen again. Is there anything i can do with the unfair one star review because all my other reviews are 4-5 stars? Is there anybody who can investigate such case?

Hey @shuggarlara12

Models can have user reviews appealed for removal if the review mentions one of the below:
1. Breach of our guidelines, spam, or other violation
2. Personal information about the model
3. Harassment / Hate Speech / Body shaming

Unfortunately, if the review does not fall into one of the above categories, it cannot be removed.
Reviews for any product/service on any site aren't always true, fair, honest, or factual.
Reviews are 'someone's opinion' regarding their own experience so it is subjective to them.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Maxi
Upvote 0
Hello i just had a weird experiance on stripchat. A User wanted a private show and the show ended suddenly because he run out of tokens. Few minutes later he wanted another private show. The show started same but after a minute he started with faster harder use bigger dildo and stuff like this. After 3 minutes of the second show he started to claim that i am scamming him and that i am doing 2 private shows at the same time. He left and gave me a one star review because he thinks that i had another private show running simultaneously. After i tried to explain him that he heard a tv broadcast from my living room he also started to mention that i am overpriced and that ,,his" other models are doing more things like huge dildo and stuff like this. I have blocked him to prevent such situation happen again. Is there anything i can do with the unfair one star review because all my other reviews are 4-5 stars? Is there anybody who can investigate such case?
Go to Sextpanther you get to actually ask
Them before the show exactly what they want and they have to pay just to send a message. That is Bullshit guys get away with that shit

Upvote 0
Hey @shuggarlara12

Models can have user reviews appealed for removal if the review mentions one of the below:
1. Breach of our guidelines, spam, or other violation
2. Personal information about the model
3. Harassment / Hate Speech / Body shaming

Unfortunately, if the review does not fall into one of the above categories, it cannot be removed.
Reviews for any product/service on any site aren't always true, fair, honest, or factual.
Reviews are 'someone's opinion' regarding their own experience so it is subjective to them.

Seems entirely unfair - a user could have the best private experience and still give a one-star review, thus bringing down the model’s rating and even pushing them out of the new ‘Best for Privates’ search/tag. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I get reviewing reviews takes time/people hours but still…

Upvote 0