AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What was your last "DOH" (dumbass) moment?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In a club I was running into a Ladies room because here in Germany they sometimes use the first letter of (H)erren = Men or (D)amen = Ladies as a sign for that. "D" is also the first letter of my name so I was like "D" for David? That's my room!

Granted I was a little stoned.

OK I'll bite.
2 examples, within 12 hours of each other.
Very late night, heading to bed - went to brush teeth without putting on the light in the ensuite, picked up a tube of KY lube instead of toothpaste.
Next morning, running late. Made a quick coffee in a travel mug as I rushed out the door, no time to brew a pot. 5 minutes into the drive to work, took a sip and then vowed to move the gravy granules jar further away from the instant coffee in the kitchen cupboard.

Oh good there are some other idiots here haha.
You all had me worried for days thinking I am the only dumbass to make these kind of mistakes (more often than you'd think, too haha)

This can literally be anything from putting the sugar in the fridge instead of the cupboard (yes, I have done this or similar before haha).. or anything else.

My last dumb moment: running a bath for the last 20 minutes, I forgot to put the plug in the hole 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂:giggle::giggle::rofl::rofl:

Alright so a lot of the models that send me messages do it in spanish so the other day I was tired and responding to a few models, I understand most spanish but sometimes I use google translate to help me. A model that spoke english had contacted me but she was using voice to text so the mixed up words triggered by brains auto pilot and I proceeded to try to translate english into english xD I did it like 5 times before realizing what I was doing. :facepalm:

Well. Not my greatest and not even my lastest, but this was epic. Once, I went straight without a thought to catch a flight at the airport. Only when I stepped out of the taxi and checked my ticket and documents did I realize it was the wrong airport. What really surprised me was the taxi driver without even batting an eye saying that it had happened to him before. To which I thought: "Great, looks like I'm not the only idiot in town".

Then, I asked him if he believed it would have been possible to get me to the right airport in 30 minutes and him, again, without batting an eye, saying that as it was early in the morning and there wasn't much traffic he believed we could do that. I remember thinking he clearly was a mad man and that I liked the guy, so I told him that if had managed to do that I would have extra tipped him the exact amount of the whole fare. We managed to get in time and I still remember that journey. When I stepped into the airport the speakers where calling my name, but what I could only hear in my mind was "This is the last boarding call for you, dumbass".

Another time, I took the wrong train and had to wait hours to get out of the train and catch the right one, but that was abroad.

Well, I think need more sleep or fresh air.
I tried to put the kettle into the fridge and didn't realise until the last second when I couldn't fit it in the door lol

I woke up way too early a Saturday not too long ago and made my way to the kitchen to make myself some life saving coffee on the drip machine. While waiting for the coffee I slumped on the sofa and promptly fell asleep. Two something hours later I woke up, stumbled into the kitchen and expected to find bitter coffee-like sludge in the pot, but no. On the counter sat the drip machine untouched and my big ass coffee mug full of ground coffee 😂

I seem to be jumping from Dumbass to Dumbass moment these days, somehow lost my purse in the park yesterday. BUT SOMEONE GAVE IT BACK, everything inside, money, bank card and drivers license... wow restored my faith in humanity! Its as if the grand holy pimple wants to tell me that I'm a little stupid and that some others aren't. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.