AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whatcha been playing?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jun 8, 2022
I'm pretty much the same way, well written visual novels are on the instant addiction side for me, there's just no natural break points in them so "10 more mins" turns into 5 hours later... was planning on camming today, thought I would play for an hour since this one is pretty bad compared to some of the others, but then the mystery came into it...Been in it for like 10 hours at this point so I guess I am calling today a free day 😂
I love VNs and would love to get some of your recommendations.

Lilly_____

Cam Model
Jun 7, 2022
Twitter Username
@LillyUnderscore
MFC Username
Lilly_____
Streamate Username
LillyManara
Last ones I played were the Ace Attorney series and Doki Doki literature club. They're pretty popular so you probably know of them if you like visual novels but can't recommend enough.

Reactions: inertvolcano
Jun 8, 2022
I love Doki Doki but believe it or not I have never played Phoenix Right. I'll try to get to that next!

Reactions: Lilly_____

KingMarti

Cam Model
Jul 9, 2017
Romania
kingmarti.com
Twitter Username
@KingMartiCam
MFC Username
King_marti
Streamate Username
Thekingmarti
Chaturbate Username
KingMarti
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000252053/KingMarti/
I randomly came across them, they were all on itch so all indie games (the ones I would recommend are still in development but have been good so far). They are adult visual novels, I am guessing that makes them easier to fund through patreon.
Artimus and Ethernum.

Atriums is proberlly the best out of the two, I am pretty shit at giving synopsis without giving away the whole polt, but it's scifi based, AI, kind of blade runner vibes tbh
digi-b.itch.io/artemis

Ethernum is basically just like ready player one. Its pretty funny though and with it being set in VR worlds there's a lot the dev could decide to do with it. The itch page makes it look like it's super NSFW but I didnt find it to be and any of the NSFW content isnt forced in for the sake of putting it in.
caribdis.itch.io/eternum

There was also leap of faith, not the most well written story ever but some of the characters are pretty deep and developed well. What I didnt know that I wish I did before going into it was that the main plot line deals with suicide, and that particular character is very well written in their motives and reasoning on things which you get the full story on at the end.
driftygames.itch.io/leap-of-faith

Going to check out the ace attorney stuff though a SFW visual novel would be a nice change tbh, didnt know they were even a thing 😂