AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whatcha been playing?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I'm pretty much the same way, well written visual novels are on the instant addiction side for me, there's just no natural break points in them so "10 more mins" turns into 5 hours later... was planning on camming today, thought I would play for an hour since this one is pretty bad compared to some of the others, but then the mystery came into it...Been in it for like 10 hours at this point so I guess I am calling today a free day 😂
I love VNs and would love to get some of your recommendations.

Last ones I played were the Ace Attorney series and Doki Doki literature club. They're pretty popular so you probably know of them if you like visual novels but can't recommend enough.

Reactions: inertvolcano
I randomly came across them, they were all on itch so all indie games (the ones I would recommend are still in development but have been good so far). They are adult visual novels, I am guessing that makes them easier to fund through patreon.
Artimus and Ethernum.

Atriums is proberlly the best out of the two, I am pretty shit at giving synopsis without giving away the whole polt, but it's scifi based, AI, kind of blade runner vibes tbh
digi-b.itch.io/artemis

Ethernum is basically just like ready player one. Its pretty funny though and with it being set in VR worlds there's a lot the dev could decide to do with it. The itch page makes it look like it's super NSFW but I didnt find it to be and any of the NSFW content isnt forced in for the sake of putting it in.
caribdis.itch.io/eternum

There was also leap of faith, not the most well written story ever but some of the characters are pretty deep and developed well. What I didnt know that I wish I did before going into it was that the main plot line deals with suicide, and that particular character is very well written in their motives and reasoning on things which you get the full story on at the end.
driftygames.itch.io/leap-of-faith

Going to check out the ace attorney stuff though a SFW visual novel would be a nice change tbh, didnt know they were even a thing 😂

I've been playing Vampire Survivors. I need a game I can pause and quit at any time since I'm currently caring for a newborn (not mine, helping a friend who's a single mom and had a very difficult delivery) so I need games I can pause or quit any second. It also plays neatly in half hour chunks.

I was playing Monster Hunter World before that but you can't pause it. 😢

Last edited:
I've been playing Vampire Survivors. I need a game I can pause and quit at any time since I'm currently caring for a newborn (not mine, helping a friend who's a single mom and had a very difficult delivery) so I need games I can pause or quit any second. It also plays neatly in half hour chunks.

I was playing Monster Hunter World before that but you can't pause it. 😢

Have you tried the mobile game it was based on "magic survival" ? I also find it fairly amusing.

Several hours into Dragon Quest XI and nowhere near the end! This game is huge! I also started playing Persona 5 yesterday and it seems like a very nice game, I like the battle mechanics and the fact that you can choose difficulty (I - a total noob - appreciate when devs do that).

I've dumped so many hours into Fallout 4 over the last few weeks. Every fall, it seems like I come back to it. It's just straight up a Halloween game for me, I guess. I've realized while playing it lately that on a mechanical level, it has everything I want from a game. I want to just explore and build stuff, but I want the setting to be populated, and I want for there to be quests to go on while I explore.

I really really hope that Bethesda includes all the same sorts of building and crafting mechanics in Starfield. It's the first game I've been really hyped for in a long time. I can't help it; I'm just a huge Bethesda rpg fanboy. And one set in space? I can't wait.

It won't be coming out for another year, so I'm sorry if I got your hopes up.
no prob, just realized that too. Actually its good because I'll have to finish Pathfinder WOTR before that, I always play on highest difficulty so it takes ages until I get through a game.

What I want is a space rpg with very flexible character creation, a way to have more than one ship for different tasks, trainable npc wingmen to be able to get into the big dogfights, customizable gear and ships, a solid historical background/ mythology, economics and freedom of movement. I even started to write down a lot of ideas for a game of my own design but I have no clue how to progress (and not the time).

Eve online is too massive (but spectacular none the less)
Star citizen to demanding on the PC although I get me a new one next year but I wont spend 1000€ on a graphic card.

I find it harder and harder to find a game with the complexity I like, it all seems to be simplified for Playstation compability.

What I want is a space rpg with very flexible character creation, a way to have more than one ship for different tasks, trainable npc wingmen to be able to get into the big dogfights, customizable gear and ships, a solid historical background/ mythology, economics and freedom of movement. I even started to write down a lot of ideas for a game of my own design but I have no clue how to progress (and not the time).
I don't know if it meets all your requirements but you might like Starsector.

I logged into GTA Online for the first time in like a year, because Halloween is always a fun event. I forget sometimes that it is actually a fun game to play, but man, it is a total Skinner Box, too. Like most of these games, it really is just "grind for money to pay for more ways to grind," but GTA Online has it down to a science. I've spent years and hundreds of hours of playing at this point, and I'm so not interested in that grind anymore. It's pretty much become a dance club management sim for me. I love my dance club lol.

Spent most of last night playing old dos games, secret agent, crystal caves, commander keen and the old duke nukem. Forgot how much I used to like those games, they are still a lot of fun too.

I finally broke down and bought Elden Ring. I thought I was tired of the Dark Souls style games but I love it. It makes me feel the same way the very first Dark Souls did when I played it for the first time.

Though I'm better at backstabbing now. 😅

Thinking about trying out Black Desert....any thoughts on it? Don't really know if it's my kind of game.as the combat systems seems too complicated for me.
I like it and I don't have a lot of patience for MMOs. The fact that the combat was more action-y instead of "press different buttons on a timer" appealed to me. But once I finished the main questline I stopped playing. There's more to the game but like you said it was too complex.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Lilly_____
I like it and I don't have a lot of patience for MMOs. The fact that the combat was more action-y instead of "press different buttons on a timer" appealed to me. But once I finished the main questline I stopped playing. There's more to the game but like you said it was too complex.
Mainly what what I wanted to say about combat system was that the real-time battle games tend to get on my nerves, mostly because I suck lol. I'm the type of person who keeps shooting at the ceiling while the zombie is right beside me on resident evil 🙈. So when monsters require quick action as opposed to strategy, I fail hard.

Knowing though that you can just "go for it" instead of thinking to much about what buttons to press is a huge plus! Thanks for the input. I might try it out today 😊

It's been a long time since I have been looking forward to a game but I'm looking forward to playing the callisto protocol. Watching the game footage has got me wanting to get a dolby atmos setup first though, not sure if atmos will even be supported but it definitely seems like a game where I could see it being a great addition.