AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What's tickles your fancy? Cute and sexy or hot and sexy?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 2, 2012
I recently got a haircut that looks cute, well I think it's too cute, almost annoyingly cute. I'm rollin' with it and I haven't really noticed a difference in the type of people in my room, but it got me wondering if many people actually preferred that style?
I feel that Westerners are more into the hot and sexy look, while Easterners are more into the cute and sexy look. So I was just wondering what you guys prefer!

Re: What's tickles your fancy? Cute and sexy or hot and sex

haha, those are kinda cute...

:-D Really hard to determine without before and after photos.

I don't really have any good photos of me with my hair before... XD
I was wondering just in general, though.
But here's a before and after photo, but keep in mind that I'm a bit more dolled up in the after photo.

Attachments

• longer hair.jpg
    longer hair.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 191
  • Picture 215.jpg
    Picture 215.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 191

Cute and sexy always seems to work better for me because it fits my personality better. Im not very seductive/sexy but much more a dork so I usually prefer knee socks to stockings and tank top/booty short to bra/thong/lingerie. I also find the more comfortable I am the more fun my room is and the more I enjoy being online.

Reactions: AnaVictoriaXO

Definitely the AFTER for me, although I think you'd probably look good no matter how you did your hair. ;)

I actually like both of them on you, and I would have said the after is the more hot and sexy, whereas the before is more of a cute, girl-next-door type look. But maybe that's more the makeup and accessories than the hairstyle.

Youre gorgeous!! I love the after :)

I think it really depends on what you want to project to the people in your room. Girl next door? Hot friend? Hot sexy girl? Fetish BDSM dom?
You are beautiful! I like your before hair, but I like more your after hair.
:twocents-02cents:

Personally, I really like cute (and I'm American), although I doubt everyone has the same idea of what cute is. I don't necessarily consider short hair to be cuter than long hair (not that your hair is all that short in the after picture). The pictures are somewhat different, so it's hard to compare them side by side, but I think you look great both ways.

I prefer cute. On myself and on girls. Not on guys tho.

I can be "cute" on cam a lot easier than I can be sexy... I feel like when I'm trying to be sexy its about as graceful as a newborn horse.

i lean towards cute and sexy, myself...but hair isn't a determining factor (i like yours old and new)
it's more about a woman's eyes for me, and her body language...(i like both of those in you, too :) )

AnaVictoriaXO said:
Youre gorgeous!! I love the after :)

I agree :thumbleft: wow . I think the after is actually more sexy, although that maybe a reaction more to cleavage and more glammed up, than the haircut.

You probably should add a link to your mfc profile. Some of us would like to visit your room :-D

Pure westerner, zero eastern influences. Yet in almost all cases my preferences heavily lean towards cute.

I've found if a girl is cute and acts silly/goofy/dorky/playful, is happy and clearly having fun I'm hooked immediately. There are only a few things more truly sexy than that, some yes, but very few.
The only cases where I'm more attracted by outright hotness are generally... exceptional.

A couple of weeks back noticed the avatar of someone on here and thought hey she's pretty cute, I should have a look at her profile. Did just that. Had a look at the pictures there and thought - Oh the avatar isn't doing her justice. Then note she happens to be online - Load up the cam. Fullscreen it and look away at something else a few moments while it's loading. Look back and holyfuckingdamn. Blown away.
Happy and playful. Perfect naturally teasing smile. Perfect body. Perfect amount and placement of piercings. Damn even perfect hair though that's usually a non-factor for me. Sexy as all hell.

Now that's an exception, the raw physical attraction blew me away in that moment. But what drew me in to look in the first place? Her cuteness. What beyond that attraction has kept my interest? The cuteness of how she acts, not specifically putting on an act, just who she is. What will keep my interest? That cuteness, that attitude, that sense of having fun and enjoying herself.

So I say, cute (which IS sexy) all the way.

If you want to do some google-scholar searches, theres been lots of research done into cuteness as an evolutionary advantage. And marketing advantage as well. Something about things which look young inducing feelings of nuturing/care. I think I read something about it on io9 a long time ago and this thread reminded me of that.

You look great in both pics, but the "after" shot is beautiful. Your hair frames your face just right, but I think you do have the facial shape which suits either a long or shorter hairstyle.

Its a :thumbup: for the after shot.

Hey Ravi, all I can say is WOW you are a stunner and look great (and very sexy) in both pics. I think you look "better" in the 2nd for reasons that have already been mentioned. Since we are on the topic of hair, cute, and sexy. IMO one word, PIGTAILS. I see a foxxy girl w/ her hair in Pigtails and it's instant attraction, and I bet I'm the only guy in the room that it happens to. I think it's the whole sexxy schoolgirl thing, which is at it's core cute + sexy.

Status
Not open for further replies.