AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What's your favorite food when sick?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lipton Noodle Soup is my go to for any kind of sickies. The dry kind in the packet.

This is mine as well. If I'm stuffed up, there's enough salt in there that I can still taste it and it's palatable. If I'm pukey, it resembles food enough to be satiating, but not enough to anger my stomach more. I'll put saltines in there until they're nice and mushy. With it, Canada Dry. Or orange juice. Or Canada Dry mixed with orange juice. The OJ is probably not great for upset stomachs, and vitamin C will not actually help with a cold, but I'll always take any excuse to drink a whole bottle.

I had a bug of some sort about a month ago, and the only thing I found palatable for whatever was mashed potatoes and gravy, so I get that one, too.

If I'm hungover, I want kimchi jjigae or a whole jar of pickles and V8. Depends on my mood.

There's a local Mexican restaurant near me that makes a killer shrimp soup. It has cauliflower, broccoli, onions, zucchini and yellow squash in a slightly spicy broth accented with paprika and the vegetables are always cooked to perfection. It's just spicy enough to make my nose run a bit. I don't know how they make it, but all I know is that after I eat it, I get this warm satisfied feeling inside, like my body was needing something that is in it. It is my defacto, go-to indulgence when ever I'm not feeling 100%.

bad stomach kind of sick- pedialyte and probiotics- lots of both

stuffy/flu/miserable cold- organic chicken soup (homemade/all organic ingredients) , orange juice, steel cut oats, homemade baked mac n cheese

Add tons of onions, garlic and pepper :inlove: s.

I add this to chicken noodle soup frequently. Even when not sick, love the flavour....

For myself, it's usually:

Chicken noodle soup (mostly broth though)
Tomato soup and grilled cheese
7-Up & saltine crackers

Usually, I eat very lightly when sick and will instead go with caloric liquids such as chicken broth, tomato soup, etc.

When I feel an illness coming on, I'll take a double dose of NyQuil or Robitussin before going to bed early.

BTW: Off-topic random comment... Love the avatar. DD was my favorite comic when I was growing up. ;)

OK, now that I'm totally hung over I realize how important this thread is.
Anything with warm tomato sauce basically.

ssp nutrition post work out drink- if hangovers happen to you regularly- google this and thank me later

it tastes like ..idk- ass mixed with swampy turtles- but it will fix you up with shocking quickness
I drank it once in desperation because it hurt to move my eyes and I had to drive several hours- I thought..hmm- protein and electrolytes, thats gotta be helpful - I felt magically better almost immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.