AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What's your manicure of the day?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

twotimes

Banhammered
Aug 12, 2012
Just curious how you decided to do your nails today? Share some pic if you have one. In my opinion cute fingernails add so much to your sexuality!

In general are you beauty saloon visitor or prefer to take care of yourself?

What are your thoughts about trend to make ring or middle finger in different colour? What colouring theme would you prefer?

d6a7d304.x50.gif

Reactions: spankamber
Hey! I actually really like oggling other people's manicures. :shifty: I may or may not have a small hand fetish. It shows that the person has good hygiene and pays attention to details.

Mine are currently super boring right now though. This was one of my favorite manicures. I was sporting it late January.
196310_430783633657213_147401492_n.jpg

Rose said:
Hey! I actually really like oggling other people's manicures. :shifty: I may or may not have a small hand fetish. It shows that the person has good hygiene and pays attention to details.

Mine are currently super boring right now though. This was one of my favorite manicures. I was sporting it late January.

You've got a creative on! I've never seen such in real life. You'd but girl definitely attract my attention with that one!

As much as I enjoy manicure pics, I can't help but feel that we're catering to someone's fetish for free, hah.

AmberCutie said:
As much as I enjoy manicure pics, I can't help but feel that we're catering to someone's fetish for free, hah.

True but then there's also the Ass thread, Boobies thread, Sexy Tummy Lovin' thread... Manicure seems tame. :lol:

JerryBoBerry said:
AmberCutie said:

True but then there's also the Ass thread, Boobies thread, Sexy Tummy Lovin' thread... Manicure seems tame. :lol:
Totally, but just like the feet lovers who think that since their fetish is tame they can just ask for it and get it....

Edit: What I'm trying to say is, I think this was a sneaky attempt at asking girls to post pics of something the OP has a fetish for, instead of just outright saying it.

AmberCutie said:
JerryBoBerry said:
AmberCutie said:

Totally, but just like the feet lovers who think that since their fetish is tame they can just ask for it and get it....

Edit: What I'm trying to say is, I think this was a sneaky attempt at asking girls to post pics of something the OP has a fetish for, instead of just outright saying it.

I think so too, there's a difference between general appreciation of something, especially ass and boobs pics which most camgirls show pretty freely anyway and asking a load of people to post of pics of something that really should be paid for, for free. As much as I like seeing pics of everyone's cool nails, I still feel the OP has been a bit cheeky here. Maybe because I see this kind of sneaky behaviour all the time I'm just particularly sensitive to it.

If this had been posted by a model or even a member who were a more long standing contributive member to this forum it'd be a pretty fun thread. I think maybe the OP needs to understand that although models do advertise on this forum it shouldn't be primarily used as a way to cater to your fetish and find content. There are plenty of camsites for that.

Reactions: Brad and Nordling
AmberCutie said:
JerryBoBerry said:
AmberCutie said:

I definitely think it was, but I have a thing for hands as well so I'm not opposed to more posts. :shifty: It's why I posted a picture of an older manicure.

Reactions: Brad and twotimes
Mine are short at the moment, since I bite one of them while I was angry yesterday, lol. Currently wearing a wine/dark-red polish. Nothing really funny or funky.

I like to see all of the girl's manicures, very cute, fun and sexy. I prefer mine plain, I think that suits better with me. :-D (Plus, I don't have so many colors, boohoo!)

Reactions: Infinite_T
Isabella and Amber, thanks for your kind replies. If it happens to be that you are short on money these days why don't you just ask for donation ... I am sure people would help. Is it really that necessary to bring discussion down to "free" or "paid"??

You are saying someone might have a fetish? Yes - I have fetish - fetish to ask models in "Ask-a-Model" thread to post their manicure in case they are willing to share. This fetish lasted 20 minutes, and it's gone now. I like Rose's attitude more. Pic she posted made this thread much better.

Anyway dont take it seriously, I am having a morning coffee and watching parrots playing on my balcony. Three is smile on my face now :))

P.S. Oh, BTW, Isabella, should I pay for my next post?

Lets watch three hundred pages of Isabella's reply or maybe some authoritative action from Amber :)

twotimes said:
Isabella and Amber, thanks for your kind replies. If it happens to be that you are short on money these days why don't you just ask for donation ... I am sure people would help. Is it really that necessary to bring discussion down to "free" or "paid"??

You are saying someone might have a fetish? Yes - I have fetish - fetish to ask models in "Ask-a-Model" thread to post their manicure in case they are willing to share. This fetish lasted 20 minutes, and it's gone now. I like Rose's attitude more. Pic she posted made this thread much better.
:? Generally I'm the last person to cater to any fetish for free. The only reason why I posted the picture was because I really like showing off my manicures. I share the same opinion that Amber and Isabella do.

Yes, it all comes down to free or paid. It's why you won't find much 'free' stuff of me.

Rose said:
The only reason why I posted the picture was because I really like showing off my manicures.
And that was pretty much the reason I started this and coin threads - to get to know models :) You like to show off then you post, if you don't like its fine. If you have a package to sell it's also fine, just describe it and sell. My point - it does not have to be just strict free or paid. Can combine both.

So sad that much more posted off topic here then about manicure of the day :)))

theguitarrist said:
twotimes said:
^^ Was this needed? No need to be passive/aggressive.
:twocents-02cents:

No it wasn't needed. And kind of against my point. My point was this isn't a camsite, this isn't the place to get sexy content and pay girls for it. Yes there is lots of sexy stuff on this forum, and plenty of cool members do send tips to models they get to know on here, but it's still not a wanking facility (unless you pay to be a V.I.P, and then I'm sure you get plenty of sexy material from Amber). I would recommend if you genuinely want to get to know models past their "coinslots" and manicures then join in on pretty much any of the other discussions. As it is it's more a "I'd like to get to know you better..... *wink*wink" kind of approach.
I don't know, maybe I'm old fashioned, but when I try and get to know someone, I try not to let my first question be about their genitalia.

Isabella_deL said:
theguitarrist said:
twotimes said:
^^ Was this needed? No need to be passive/aggressive.
:twocents-02cents:

No it wasn't needed. And kind of against my point. My point was this isn't a camsite, this isn't the place to get sexy content and pay girls for it. Yes there is lots of sexy stuff on this forum, and plenty of cool members do send tips to models they get to know on here, but it's still not a wanking facility (unless you pay to be a V.I.P, and then I'm sure you get plenty of sexy material from Amber). I would recommend if you genuinely want to get to know models past their "coinslots" and manicures then join in on pretty much any of the other discussions. As it is it's more a "I'd like to get to know you better..... *wink*wink" kind of approach.
I don't know, maybe I'm old fashioned, but when I try and get to know someone, I try not to let my first question be about their genitalia.

Accordingly to judge Isablella I do everything wrong. Let be it! Have you received my tips, btw?

It should be obvious that since I didn't lock/delete the thread and instead posted a bit of a teasing reply about my thoughts that I am not going to take "administrative action."

I do find it really telling, however, that you've decided to have such a passive aggressive snotty reaction to it. If you're going to be like that, then please see your way to the door, sir.

AmberCutie said:
It should be obvious that since I didn't lock/delete the thread and instead posted a bit of a teasing reply about my thoughts that I am not going to take "administrative action."

I do find it really telling, however, that you've decided to have such a passive aggressive snotty reaction to it. If you're going to be like that, then please see your way to the door, sir.

So scared now, dont even know what to do omg omg

twotimes said:
AmberCutie said:

And the doofus mind inside the body of the boy is revealed.

Attachments

• baby-doh.jpg
    baby-doh.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 95
twotimes said:
AmberCutie said:

The internet is so hard to convey tone... I can't tell if this is over the top sarcasm or genuine fear of Amber....

Well, Amber is a scary lady, be scared, be very scared!!

Isabella_deL said:
twotimes said:
AmberCutie said:

fear of Amber....
- That's the best joke of the day :)) I even start liking you now :))

Confirmed. You're quite a jerk face. Buh bye.

LilyMarie said:
AmberCutie said:
Totally the first thing I thought when I read the original post. :oops:

Me three but my big mouth gets me into enough trouble so I shut up for once.
:oops:

Reactions: LilyMarie
Brad said:
LilyMarie said:
AmberCutie said:
Totally the first thing I thought when I read the original post. :oops:

Me three but my big mouth gets me into enough trouble so I shut up for once.
:oops:

Ditto. I did actually find the pictures interesting though. I'm not really into the fetish of it but they are cool to see the different designs.

Status
Not open for further replies.