AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

When someone you admire watches you cam/buys content?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LunaLore

Cam Model
Jan 4, 2016
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@LunaLorexxx
Tumblr Username
MissLunaLore
MFC Username
LunaLore
Streamate Username
LunaLore
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/339455/LunaLore/
So, recently...well, maybe not all that recently. About November-ish for the first guy and then December for the new guy?

Whatever.

Recently-ish, someone that I admire a lot watched me on cam. I knew instantly it was him and he confirmed. I had no idea how to react. I know I couldn't blurt out "Holy fuck that's __" and I didn't want to fangirl in chat and have the rest of my room curious.

But I am a HUGE fangirl of his.

And recently? Another person I admire has come along and done the same thing and has even pre-ordered my content. Both these people are a part of a community that, while I I am not socially active in, means a lot to me. I mean, I'm enveloped in it and have been for years and they're both kind of important figures in it. I don't want to mention who they are, because, ya know, privacy and all that but I also kind of want to grab someone and go "HOLY BALLS THIS GUY-YOU KNOW THE GUY I TALK ABOUT SO MUCH- HAS PAID TO WATCH ME MASTURBATE."

I try keep cool and calm about it, but I won't lie that it gives me a thrill to know that they like what I do. And I want to ask them questions. (How did you find me? Do you know your friend watches me too? Do you guys talk about it? etc etc)

How do you handle that? Like, when someone you admire and fangirl/fanboy over comes into your room or buys your content?

Reactions: CherryChu
Well, there's the DMP thread in the models only ;) hehe I'd probably freak out internally but try to keep my cool. I'd probably give them a good amount of attention if they tipped also.

Strut. I would probably have a little strut. I can't say for sure though. The only musicians I've gotten were ones I think are cheesy.

I think this is adorable as all hell Luna. If it were me I'd probably PM them and do my best to only mildly geek out. Just remember that they're just regular people same as the rest of us. Remind yourself that somewhere there's a premium who's been a fan of yours who would react exactly the same way if you were to pop up somewhere they frequent and showed an interest in them. I'd only out them if they explicitly said it was cool though.

I'd probably just die, I'm not good at hiding my fangirlyness

I nearly exploded when certain well-known camgirls came to my room and promoed me so yeah I don't even know ha. Having said that, people that come to my room say they like that I'm awkward so I guess maybe it'd just continue to fit that description?

Status
Not open for further replies.