AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

when ur trying to b sexy but ur dogs like omg mom stop

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've crate trained my dogs so if im the only only one home, they arent running around the house unsupervised. They also know "out" means get the fuck out because dogmom is working. I can't have them on cam because it's against SM's rules.

But omg so freaking cute!

My cat likes to walk in during my cam shows and attack me for no reason.

OR if I'm home alone and getting down to business under the covers, they like to pounce on the blankets if they see movement ;__;

It's against Chaturbate rules also. Best not to tempt fate.
I think they're allowed to say, walk past, but not have them on cam for prolonged periods of time and especially not in sexual situations.
I remember my first time camming EVER, I was dogsitting for a small dog with really bad separation anxiety and I didn't want her in my room, she almost scratched a hole through the door and kept yelping so loudly that the members thought I had a pet parakeet or something.

Now, I just kick my cat out of my room and shut the door. He gets grumpy with me for a few hours and it makes me feel bad, but I need to film dude!

I can't imagine filming with pets in the room at times. I've had a dog shove its nose into my crotch during sex. Not cool! Just about hit the ceiling with that one..

• Funny!
Reactions: QuinnLane
Re: Chaturbate rules: The thing is, do you really want Chaturbate, the company notorious for poor communication and quick banning, to be in charge of determining if your cam room counts as a "sexual situation" or not? I mean, if your money means nothing to you, by all means... but this is exactly the kind of thing that then ends up over on the "CB banned me for no reason" threads. OP, despite looking very cute in this screen shot, is certainly in a sexual situation. Dog's nose is looking right up her thonged ass as she does so. CB banned even butt plugs with furry tails tied to the end, which are not and never were living animals. So do you want them to be the arbiters, if somebody (a customer, or a jealous model) were to complain? Dog could certainly be argued to be part of the show, even while not engaged in anything sexual with OP. Plus, pets are really hard to control - as ^ mentioned above, sometimes they randomly get excited and start licking, humping, or otherwise caught in the mix, if only because they're whining and then mid-coitus you have to pick them up and take them out or soothe them. Screen shot will not look good, and if there is a complaint, here comes the ban. To me personally, not worth it. But each person takes the risks that they feel are worthwhile to them, because it's their money. But particularly if you're a high earner, that's maybe thousands of dollars CB can steal in a single 2-week period, with no explanation needed, per the contract. I prefer to avoid the risk of being perceived to violate any rule (which in the end may STILL not totally protect me from having my funds stolen via random ban - but, so far, so good).

Chaturbate T.O.S.:
> "animals/pets on camera in a sexual or provocative context... are strictly prohibited."

ANY cam room pretty much is a sexual/provocative context. Legally speaking, you could say the 'context' is the room, or even the site itself. It doesn't say being "used" in a sexual context... just IN a provocative context - which is extremely broad, for a reason. So this is why I said... why tempt fate? You could try to argue the opposite - but the way the contract is written, you will lose. Because they get the final say-so. Having a pet increases the attention on the room that might cause people to flag, and draw CB attention to you in the first place, whereas without maybe you would be left alone. Sure, lots of people do it. But the way banning works on CB, it takes being reported. They don't seem to do a lot of monitoring themselves, from the endless violations I see on the site all the time (plenty a lot more offensive than Mr. Snuggles up there getting a comfy view of the Death Star/Bunghole of Mystery/Log Flume/The Chunnel/Eye of Blackbeard/Thar She Blows/Heaven's Backdoor/insert-dumb-but-hilarious-euphemism-for-butthole-here).

Last edited:
My dog is super attached and always on my bed just out of view while I cam(from a chair diagonally pointed in my room).

Not sure what you disagreed with in my post, because all I did was quote the T.O.S. and say for me, it isn't worth it. But, the difference in your situation, is your dog (complete with adorable pics!) is off-cam. So not violating anything. The T.O.S. specifically says "on camera." If she's always out of cam view then not a risk.

It's when Muffin the dog/cat/hamster/parrot/boa constrictor is right on the bed or in view while you're performing, that could be perceived as an issue. And again, to each their own in making such decisions. But most people are on because they rely on the income, so if that's the case, cuddle time can wait until the work day is over. My pets do not take precedence over the job I have to earn money to feed them with.

Haha since my cam space is a cramped 4x4ft., I just put my dog in his crate while I cam. Otherwise, he’s all in my face trying to give me kisses or on my bed in frame. Shortly after I’d start to recieve PMs asking If I could do a private show with my dog and it ALL goes down the uncomfortable hill from there lol. I can’t wait until I have a whole private room just for camming!

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: SaffronBurke
I think they're allowed to say, walk past, but not have them on cam for prolonged periods of time and especially not in sexual situations.
I remember my first time camming EVER, I was dogsitting for a small dog with really bad separation anxiety and I didn't want her in my room, she almost scratched a hole through the door and kept yelping so loudly that the members thought I had a pet parakeet or something.

Now, I just kick my cat out of my room and shut the door. He gets grumpy with me for a few hours and it makes me feel bad, but I need to film dude!

Yea I'm on Chaturbate/MFC and pretty sure it's chill if they just happen to be in room, but obviously I don't want my young innocent baby doggy near by while I'm streaming live while I'm doing sexual acts. He barks at door though if I kick him out while camping so I usually just try to keep him off the bed haha.

Reactions: QuinnLane
Re: Chaturbate rules: The thing is, do you really want Chaturbate, the company notorious for poor communication and quick banning, to be in charge of determining if your cam room counts as a "sexual situation" or not? I mean, if your money means nothing to you, by all means... but this is exactly the kind of thing that then ends up over on the "CB banned me for no reason" threads. OP, despite looking very cute in this screen shot, is certainly in a sexual situation. Dog's nose is looking right up her thonged ass as she does so. CB banned even butt plugs with furry tails tied to the end, which are not and never were living animals. So do you want them to be the arbiters, if somebody (a customer, or a jealous model) were to complain? Dog could certainly be argued to be part of the show, even while not engaged in anything sexual with OP. Plus, pets are really hard to control - as ^ mentioned above, sometimes they randomly get excited and start licking, humping, or otherwise caught in the mix, if only because they're whining and then mid-coitus you have to pick them up and take them out or soothe them. Screen shot will not look good, and if there is a complaint, here comes the ban. To me personally, not worth it. But each person takes the risks that they feel are worthwhile to them, because it's their money. But particularly if you're a high earner, that's maybe thousands of dollars CB can steal in a single 2-week period, with no explanation needed, per the contract. I prefer to avoid the risk of being perceived to violate any rule (which in the end may STILL not totally protect me from having my funds stolen via random ban - but, so far, so good).

Chaturbate T.O.S.:
> "animals/pets on camera in a sexual or provocative context... are strictly prohibited."

ANY cam room pretty much is a sexual/provocative context. Legally speaking, you could say the 'context' is the room, or even the site itself. It doesn't say being "used" in a sexual context... just IN a provocative context - which is extremely broad, for a reason. So this is why I said... why tempt fate? You could try to argue the opposite - but the way the contract is written, you will lose. Because they get the final say-so. Having a pet increases the attention on the room that might cause people to flag, and draw CB attention to you in the first place, whereas without maybe you would be left alone. Sure, lots of people do it. But the way banning works on CB, it takes being reported. They don't seem to do a lot of monitoring themselves, from the endless violations I see on the site all the time (plenty a lot more offensive than Mr. Snuggles up there getting a comfy view of the Death Star/Bunghole of Mystery/Log Flume/The Chunnel/Eye of Blackbeard/Thar She Blows/Heaven's Backdoor/insert-dumb-but-hilarious-euphemism-for-butthole-here).

I would just like to clarify-

I was not on cam at the time of this picture being taken. It was just a funny accidental picture I took on my laptop. I generally side with caution on Chaturbate because I've heard horror stories, etc. Now more than ever since I've put so much time and effort into my page on CB (and camming has been my full-time job for a year), it would suck to have to start fresh on another site (I also have a MFC profile I use regularly but it's secondary and kind of a safety net)

I was literally just about to post the cat version of this topic. My Persian cat Boo Boo, loves to show her fluffy ears and Bhole while I'm camming lol. I can't lock her out because she bangs on the door and meowls. So I just said the hell with it and sometimes she photobombs me lol. Some of my regulars are big fans of the cat lol.

I Call my Pitbull Ava (affectionately referred to as MooCow as she is 107lbs) "Officer MeeMoo: The Fun Police" because even though I am a non-nude model, I will tease a little or clap my hands when I get a big tip, and she will jump up like "NOOO MOM, you stop that shit"

Shes a big baby monster

Attachments

• Picture 48.jpg
    Picture 48.jpg
    321.1 KB · Views: 13
I Call my Pitbull Ava (affectionately referred to as MooCow as she is 107lbs) "Officer MeeMoo: The Fun Police" because even though I am a non-nude model, I will tease a little or clap my hands when I get a big tip, and she will jump up like "NOOO MOM, you stop that shit"

Shes a big baby monster

Awww, she's so precious!

hahaah shes a big ol' baby who is more concerned with making sure I'm "being a "proper" lady" than anything else hahah

Oh jfc she's so sweet I just teared up. I hecking love pitbulls so much, the big teddy bears.

Status
Not open for further replies.