AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Where do i go from here (regarding a cam girl i like)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest red flag I see is that she’s already 29. She’s only a year away from being 30 and her prospects at marriage will only go down from there. But perhaps that’s why she’s no longer interested in playing games and wants a real relationship.

I understand you don't pay for private anymore, which could be a good sign, but i'm curious as to how much have you spent on that girl over the the years? and how much are you still spending on her on a weekly/monthly basis (tips/gifts/subscription/fan club/etc)? if one or both of these amounts are high, it's not the same as if both of these are low.

Reactions: NotYou and Azor87
I understand you don't pay for private anymore, which could be a good sign, but i'm curious as to how much have you spent on that girl over the the years? and how much are you still spending on her on a weekly/monthly basis (tips/gifts/subscription/fan club/etc)? if one or both of these amounts are high, it's not the same as if both of these are low.
Well in those 2 roughly years id say somewhere between 4000 and 5000 dollars in total wich is roughly 1 monthly salary for me. So for me dont feel like much. And now im not spending anything on her as she gets upset if I do.

Well in those 2 roughly years id say somewhere between 4000 and 5000 dollars in total wich is roughly 1 monthly salary for me. So for me dont feel like much. And now im not spending anything on her as she gets upset if I do.
Oh it's not that bad over a couple years. It's possible that she's genuine, it's also possible that she doesn't necesarily love you but thinks you're nice, would treat her well and could provide her with a decent and comfortable life which might be all she wants at this point. If that's ok with you, just be careful and watch out for potential red flags, and don't indebt yourself or empty your pension for her!
Personally i'd go for it haha. What's the worse that can happen if you are careful? you waste a few thousands more and get a funny story to tell us a bit down the road 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Azor87
Oh it's not that bad over a couple years. It's possible that she's genuine, it's also possible that she doesn't necesarily love you but thinks you're nice, would treat her well and could provide her with a decent and comfortable life which might be all she wants at this point. If that's ok with you, just be careful and watch out for potential red flags, and don't indebt yourself or empty your pension for her!
Personally i'd go for it haha. What's the worse that can happen if you are careful? you waste a few thousands more and get a funny story to tell us a bit down the road 🤷‍♂️
Ye thats kinda the conclusion iv come to, I have no debt, my pension is secure where I cant touch it. So ye wasting some 1000s of dollars dont really matter to me. So unless she suddenly start asking for big sums of money or coming with excuses when we are gonna meet etc. I will go for it

I might have missed it..are you sure..or as sure as you could be with the controlled limited information you have..that she is not married or have a boyfriend?

So this started about 2 years ago when I found this girls room on CB. She was super friendly and new to cam and didnt do any nudity wich I was fine with. So I saw her 5 times that week spend about 9 hours in private and another like 7 hours just in her room talking in public and PM. So this continued for about 1 year and we grew pretty close. She the quit the studio she worked at and started from home after 1 month or so.we continued to talk on another platform where we had long talks everyday and also privates i paid for ofcourse. So at around november she totally dissapeared. And in januar she had made a onlyfans and invited me to it. So we talked both on OF and the other app. She sendt me random pics and videos from her life and she sendt naughty pics and videos i would pay for. We then started doing private shows i paid for again in februar. So we did this until march. Then things felt like it evolved and she told me she didnt want me to send her money. Wich felt a bit weird, but she got upset if I did send. So we kept doing privates wich I now got free. And around 2 weeks ago she asked me if I would like for her to come visit me. Wich ofcourse tok me by surprise, I said ofcourse I would love that so she said she is coming in 3 months. Then one night like 4 days ago she said the L word by mistake or maybe not mistake. But we where talking and it happened. As u probably can understand my feelings for her where at that point to, so I said ut back to her and she seemed so genuinly happy. And just to make it clear, u have never tried to press her boundaries, never asked to meet, never asked where she lives or her real name. She have given me all this by her self. So my question is, should i let her come to me and meet? Has this happened to anyone ells here. I mean I couldnt be happier on how things have gone so far.
With all I’ve read of your situation it looks quite genuine but… I hate saying this because it’s unfair, since I’m Colombian and I do not fit the stereotype someone mentioned here…Russian culture pushes girls to think they need to find a man who they can marry and financially supports them their entire life…that doesn’t necessarily needs to be bad, but just something to keep in mind, personally I don’t find wrong at all that you meet her, as mentioned before, as long as she doesn’t ask for money for the trip, and that she stays in a hotel room. Maybe you can even stay with her in the same hotel and make fun plans there (spa, dining together etc) that way it’s less awkward. Just be careful with any signs of manipulation, take it slow.

I might have missed it..are you sure..or as sure as you could be with the controlled limited information you have..that she is not married or have a boyfriend?
Well I mean as im not around her 24/7 I can never be sure ofcourse. But im as sure as I can be i think

I think that might have been me, do you agree with that stereotype in general?! I can correct my post if you like.
Don’t worry! It’s fine, I have heard that stereotype a lot and I have seen it happening sadly, it’s common in the poorest zones of Colombia to see very young women with kids to take care of, there’s a lot of poverty and no education so some girls “hunt” foreigners to take advantage of them in order to feed their kids and survive. Usually middle class women, who at least had the privilege to study, can differ from that stereotype, by that I mean, not having kids at a very young age and not being pushed by desperation to get advantage of people…but yeah, it’s sadly a valid stereotype, mostly in this industry, but not 100% true for all of us. It can happen with any girl or any nationality, just be careful who you fall for haha! If you wanna help fine, but being asked to send huge amounts of money offline in order to meet in rl is always shady, Colombian, Russian, American, Spanish or whatever.

Don’t worry! It’s fine, I have heard that stereotype a lot and I have seen it happening sadly, it’s common in the poorest zones of Colombia to see very young women with kids to take care of, there’s a lot of poverty and no education so some girls “hunt” foreigners to take advantage of them in order to feed their kids and survive.
It's completely understandable that they would do this and many North American women also do the sugar arrangement thing.

Some would say that it is the guy who is taking advantage of their poverty.

It's completely understandable that they would do this and many North American women also do the sugar arrangement thing.
Yeah with sugaring it's a business arrangement that's agreed to upfront though. With some of these more conning cam models, it's passed off as true love with a bunch of purposeful trickery involved. That's where it definitely crosses the line of being really unethical and unfair to the guy.

OP it sounds like this developed over time (I have not read the whole thread though I admit), and that she refuses your money. So these are both good signs that she likes you genuinely. However, be careful to make sure you are both after the same things if she visits, and to have some space (like she has hotel or airbnb accommodations arranged) just in case things go blandly. Also be sure to discuss what you are both looking for here, in terms of is one of you after just sex and fun, while the other wants commitment etc. That's an easy thing for people to have miscommunications about at the beginning and then can create a shit ton of butt-heartedness, sour interactions, and bitterness afterward.

Last edited:
The biggest red flag I see is that she’s already 29. She’s only a year away from being 30 and her prospects at marriage will only go down from there. But perhaps that’s why she’s no longer interested in playing games and wants a real relationship.
Because-one-does-WTF-face-like-Britney.gif

Her poor father might be too tired to chaperone dates and work hard enough to make a big enough dowry too :rofl:
Plus her chastity belt may have been on and locked so long, that someone may have lost the key :rofl:

Just poking fun, the comment seemed a little out of the 1800s, so it made me laugh.

John C Mcginley Laughing GIF

Last edited:
Yeah with sugaring it's a business arrangement that's agreed to upfront though. With some of these more conning cam models, it's passed off as true love with a bunch of purposeful trickery involved. That's where it definitely crosses the line of being really unethical and unfair to the guy.

OP it sounds like this developed over time (I have not read the whole thread though I admit), and that she refuses your money. So these are both good signs that she likes you genuinely. However, be careful to make sure you are both after the same things if she visits, and to have some space (like she has hotel or airbnb accommodations arranged) just in case things go blandly. Also be sure to discuss what you are both looking for here, in terms of is one of you after just sex and fun, while the other wants commitment etc. That's an easy thing for people to have miscommunications about at the beginning and then can create a shit ton of butt-heartedness, sour interactions, and bitterness afterward.
ye very true tok a long time before it felt like it does now, i mean she has always felt genuin and like a nice girl. we have talked alot about what we want from this and no neither have talked serius about marriage or anything like that. im definitly not just after sex and i cant speak for her, but i dont belive thats what she is after either. she seems to geniunly want to meet me and get to know me better, and iv read this before but we have a ton in common with eachother. and its things she has brought up, like how she loves snowboarding wich i do to, her humor matches mine, same music taste and movie/series taste. and loads of other stuff, but not gonna get into all that. just we have alot on common. i will arrange for her to have a hotel room like 10min away from me as several suggiested. but ye, im taking it slow as i am in no rush. and we will just see how things are when we close in on the date where she is gonna come here and how things goes before that.

And i just want to say that i really appreciate all the feedback i am getting here, if its 1 way or another. non of you needed to respond but you have taken time out of your day to do so.
so thank you

Many years ago I had this great connection with a Canadian girl I met online playing video games. She wanted to meet and I invited her to stay with me at my house in Los Angeles for a week. All paid for by her. When she arrived.. 😬 I didn’t feel that attraction. To make matters worse, she did feel the attraction and proceeded to climb in bed completely naked that first night. It was an awkward week to say the least.

Great girl...but not for me.

Fast forward to 2019, I was newly single and I had two Colombian girls that wanted to meet me. I had never left my country, I was 10 years older than one of them and 14 years older than the the other. I guess I am a decent tipper, but I never sent money and I was well aware of the scammers that are out there in cam land. They seemed genuine enough in their interest because I was upfront about being fairly poor, not sending money, and they were open to me about their real lives... video calls introducing me to a sister or mother for example...

Sure, I wanted to believe that I had a shot with a young beautiful Colombian but the past experience with the Canadian girl always kept my expectations realistic.

Nevertheless, as I said I was just ending an unhappy 10 year marriage and I decided to take the leap.

I got on a plane and flew to Bogota. My Spanish was basic and I wasn’t scared.. but I also had no idea what the country would be like.

The important thing was, however, I fully expected for one or both girls not to show up to meet me. And if they did meet me, I fully expected them to find me unattractive.

Long story short, everything went great with both of them and I left having to make a decision about a possible future with one of the women.

Fast forward to today and I’ve met 6 different cam girls and it’s been a great experience in the end each time.. some ended up being something more serious than others... but it was always genuine and I always made sure to keep my and their expectations realistic before ever meeting in person.

So, it can happen. But it can just as easily be a girl working a guy. In the real cases I’ve experienced.. it always starts with tips.. I mean they are working right?.. but then it progresses to something different. And it is no longer about money. And I want to say, not so much for the OP, but for other men out there... if some cam girl is talking about love or having feelings for you... stop your damn self right there.. do not let yourself start to seriously fall for someone you have never met in real life. You think it’s genuine? Ok great. Make it happen by taking it to real life. Go meet them. If they are that serious about you.. they will want to meet. If they got excuses... guess who is getting worked?

So for you OP, it seems harmless enough and it’s great that she’s coming to see you. The advice about getting a hotel is solid. You don’t want to be stuck together if the chemistry is different in real life. Although you should still be a good host to her if it doesn’t progress into something sexual. Don’t leave the girl alone in a foreign country.

The important thing for you to do right now is keep your heart and expectations in check. I hate that it’s taken two years for you.. but soon you will meet and you should have an idea of what this could be.

Be smart about helping her with her travels. If you are funding the trip, I would definitely suggest purchasing the ticket for her over sending her the money to do it herself. You have to proceed cautiously until proven otherwise... including meeting her in a public place for the first time.

Otherwise, like some have said.. what’s the harm in meeting and seeing what happens?

The last thing to think about is this... I just spent three months in Colombia. Early in my stay, I met a model who I had become very close friends with in the 3 months prior to my trip. We were only friends. She made it clear to me that she would not be part of my “list”. She is amazing. Closer to my age, I’m 40, she’s 34. We talked all the time and had a super connection. Her English is almost perfect and her vocabulary is amazing.. smart, fun, funny, and beautiful. But in my mind, she only existed as a friend. Nevertheless, I brought her some books and she agreed to meet me for lunch. It wasn’t a good first meet because she was super nervous. A couple weeks later a dinner date. A few nights later.. I accidentally found myself out of the friendzone. I ended up essentially living with her my last month in Colombia and now I’m falling in love and I think I want to make a life with her... but she is 3,000 miles away. We both have our own lives. Long distance is tough man. Keep that in mind too.... if things go great... are you prepared for the distance? What’s her life there? What’s your life in your country?

I wish you the best of luck.. and remember to expect the worst for now.

Many years ago I had this great connection with a Canadian girl I met online playing video games. She wanted to meet and I invited her to stay with me at my house in Los Angeles for a week. All paid for by her. When she arrived.. 😬 I didn’t feel that attraction. To make matters worse, she did feel the attraction and proceeded to climb in bed completely naked that first night. It was an awkward week to say the least.

Fast forward to 2019, I was newly single and I had two Colombian girls that wanted to meet me. I had never left my country, I was 10 years older than one of them and 14 years older than the the other. I guess I am a decent tipper, but I never sent money and I was well aware of the scammers that are out there in cam land. They seemed genuine enough in their interest because I was upfront about being fairly poor, not sending money, and they were open to me about their real lives... video calls introducing me to a sister or mother for example...

Sure, I wanted to believe that I had a shot with a young beautiful Colombian but the past experience with the Canadian girl always kept my expectations realistic.

Nevertheless, as I said I was just ending an unhappy 10 year marriage and I decided to take the leap.

I got on a plane and flew to Bogota. My Spanish was basic and I wasn’t scared.. but I also had no idea what the country would be like.

The important thing was, however, I fully expected for one or both girls not to show up to meet me. And if they did meet me, I fully expected them to find me unattractive.

Long story short, everything went great with both of them and I left having to make a decision about a possible future with one of the women.

Fast forward to today and I’ve met 6 different cam girls and it’s been a great experience in the end each time.. some ended up being something more serious than others... but it was always genuine and I always made sure to keep my and their expectations realistic before ever meeting in person.

So, it can happen. But it can just as easily be a girl working a guy. In the real cases I’ve experienced.. it always starts with tips.. I mean they are working right?.. but then it progresses to something different. And it is no longer about money. And I want to say, not so much for the OP, but for other men out there... if some cam girl is talking about love or having feelings for you... stop your damn self right there.. do not let yourself start to seriously fall for someone you have never met in real life. You think it’s genuine? Ok great. Make it happen by taking it to real life. Go meet them. If they are that serious about you.. they will want to meet. If they got excuses... guess who is getting worked?

So for you OP, it seems harmless enough and it’s great that she’s coming to see you. The advice about getting a hotel is solid. You don’t want to be stuck together if the chemistry is different in real life. Although you should still be a good host to her if it doesn’t progress into something sexual. Don’t leave the girl alone in a foreign country.

The important thing for you to do right now is keep your heart and expectations in check. I hate that it’s taken two years for you.. but soon you will meet and you should have an idea of what this could be.

Be smart about helping her with her travels. If you are funding the trip, I would definitely suggest purchasing the ticket for her over sending her the money to do it herself. You have to proceed cautiously until proven otherwise... including meeting her in a public place for the first time.

Otherwise, like some have said.. what’s the harm in meeting and seeing what happens?

The last thing to think about is this... I just spent three months in Colombia. Early in my stay, I met a model who I had become very close friends with in the 3 months prior to my trip. We were only friends. She made it clear to me that she would not be part of my “list”. She is amazing. Closer to my age, I’m 40, she’s 34. We talked all the time and had a super connection. Her English is almost perfect and her vocabulary is amazing.. smart, fun, funny, and beautiful. But in my mind, she only existed as a friend. Nevertheless, I brought her some books and she agreed to meet me for lunch. It wasn’t a good first meet because she was super nervous. A couple weeks later a dinner date. A few nights later.. I accidentally found myself out of the friendzone. I ended up essentially living with her my last month in Colombia and now I’m falling in love and I think I want to make a life with her... but she is 3,000 miles away. We both have our own lives. Long distance is tough man. Keep that in mind too.... if things go great... are you prepared for the distance? What’s her life there? What’s your life in your country?

so firstly thanks for your view, and ye we getting her a hotel as people said was smart. but even if the sexual chemestry isent there, we still have so much in common and want to stay friends. so ye definitly not leaving her alone her if the attraction isent there.
She travels quit a bit so she is good sorting out her travels alone, and im not payng for her flight. and i am gonna pick her up at the airport so thats pretty public. but ye this is like in september so still 4 months away, so im just gonna continue how we have been doing until that or until if she does something that is a red flag. but ye just seeing how it goes, and ye i am expecting the worst. if i didnt i wouldnt have come here to ask for advise.

bring to US on business visa if successful she can get multiple entry for 10 years and stay upto 6 months

You may not feel comfortable doing this but if you can, create a second account and pretend to be someone else and suss it out. For me I think there is a trust issue if you go down that path but you gotta make sure as well too. But that's just me. Good luck though brother and if you feel something funny or doubt much then don't ignore it like I did lol.

You may not feel comfortable doing this but if you can, create a second account and pretend to be someone else and suss it out. For me I think there is a trust issue if you go down that path but you gotta make sure as well too. But that's just me. Good luck though brother and if you feel something funny or doubt much then don't ignore it like I did lol.
Ye I dont feel very comfortable beeing shady like that. Maybe I should do that idk. Aslong as she dont ask for money im giving her the benefit of not doubting her.

Ye I dont feel very comfortable beeing shady like that. Maybe I should do that idk. Aslong as she dont ask for money im giving her the benefit of not doubting her.
Guys do the second account thing all of the time, and it's really obvious. All it does is let chicks know how untrusting, fucked up, and creepy they are being. It's like the Weird Guy for Dummies Move 101 Basic Training. If the chick is being honest w you, which it sounds like in this case she is, it will piss her right TF off and ruin things. If she is a con artist she'll be on guard for that anyway, if she is any good at being a con artist. I wouldn't do that. You have things handled just fine yourself. You got a lot of advice, and it sounds like you have things under good control and perspective already.

If this is for real, it would be beyond stupid to risk messing it up by doing something so ridiculous and predictable.

Last edited:
Guys do the second account thing all of the time, and it's really obvious. All it does is let chicks know how untrusting, fucked up, and creepy they are being. It's like the Weird Guy for Dummies Move 101 Basic Training. If the chick is being honest w you, which it sounds like in this case she is, it will piss her right TF off and ruin things. If she is a con artist she'll be on guard for that anyway, if she is any good at being a con artist. I wouldn't do that. You have things handled just fine yourself. You got a lot of advice, and it sounds like you have things under good control and perspective already.

If this is for real, it would be beyond stupid to risk messing it up by doing something so ridiculous and predictable.
Yep I totally agree with your points. If she is for real wich I think then this would be starting the relationship with lies in distrust wich is a horrible way to start.

First, it sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders about this. Second, there is no “maybe I should do that”. You should not!

Trust is a fragile and fucked up thing. I am no relationship expert, however, I have been with people I trust and I have been with people I don’t trust. When you start off by not trusting someone the relationship is going to fail and it’s going to send you down a dark spiral that you don’t want to be on.

It takes way too much of your energy to be always worrying about what the other person is doing and it’s no way to live. In fact, the lack of trust (justified or not) pushes the other person away.

For example, let’s say a girl who is perfectly honest, faithful, and trustworthy starts dating a guy with trust issues. The girl likes the guy a lot. However, due to his past insecurities he starts to sweat her all the time. What happens? The girl starts to feel that and over time she starts to lose her attraction for the guy. If the guy is lucky, the girl is mature enough to leave him. Worst case, she stays in the relationship and eventually cheats on him.

There is no maybe. Don’t do it. You have to accept her job. You know what she does and if you start to overthink it you are going to make yourself crazy. And worse, you are possibly going to have a long distance relationship in the future... you won’t survive if you are always assuming or looking for the worst.

This is what I mean when I say the important thing to do is keep your heart and expectations in check for now. I would not tell anyone to blindly trust at the beginning of any relationship but I also wouldn’t suggest starting from a place of distrust.

Trust is earned... mistrust should be too. Take it slow. Wait to meet. Go from there. Good luck.

bring to US on business visa if successful she can get multiple entry for 10 years and stay upto 6 months
If it was only that easy. First, I am poor. Second, she has her own life down there like I (kind of) have here. If anyone will be getting a visa it will probably be me getting a Colombian visa

At this point, however, there is no plan. I am the hopeless romantic who wants to believe love will find away. She is like “um yeah no you have to get your shit together you can’t be traveling to see me when you don’t even have a job”.

Where is the fun in that right?

If it was only that easy. First, I am poor. Second, she has her own life down there like I (kind of) have here. If anyone will be getting a visa it will probably be me getting a Colombian visa
FYI on Visas for Colombians wanting to visit USA

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/tourism-visit/visitor.html

Appointment waiting time
Select a U.S. embassy or consulate:
Bogota
Non immigrant visa type ----------- Appointment waiting time
Visitor visa --------------------------- 535 calendar days
Student / exchange visitor visas ---- 40 calendar days
All other non immigrant visas ------- 25 calendar days

FYI on Visas for Colombians wanting to visit USA

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/tourism-visit/visitor.html

Appointment waiting time
Select a U.S. embassy or consulate:
Bogota
Non immigrant visa type ----------- Appointment waiting time
Visitor visa --------------------------- 535 calendar days
Student / exchange visitor visas ---- 40 calendar days
All other non immigrant visas ------- 25 calendar days
😂😂😂 535 days !!!! Looks like I’m moving to Colombia entonces. Maybe Barranquilla waiting time is less??? 😂

Thanks for the information and for breaking my heart Billy!

• Hugs
Reactions: Billyboy
😂😂😂 535 days !!!! Looks like I’m moving to Colombia entonces. Maybe Barranquilla waiting time is less??? 😂

Thanks for the information and for breaking my heart Billy!

That might be just be because of Covid, or maybe not.

Sydney​

Nonimmigrant Visa TypeAppointment Wait Time
Visitor Visa30 Calendar Days
Student/Exchange Visitor Visas27 Calendar Days
All Other Nonimmigrant Visas30 Calendar Days

Status
Not open for further replies.