AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Where do i go from here (regarding a cam girl i like)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First, it sounds like you have a good head on your shoulders about this. Second, there is no “maybe I should do that”. You should not!

Trust is a fragile and fucked up thing. I am no relationship expert, however, I have been with people I trust and I have been with people I don’t trust. When you start off by not trusting someone the relationship is going to fail and it’s going to send you down a dark spiral that you don’t want to be on.

It takes way too much of your energy to be always worrying about what the other person is doing and it’s no way to live. In fact, the lack of trust (justified or not) pushes the other person away.

For example, let’s say a girl who is perfectly honest, faithful, and trustworthy starts dating a guy with trust issues. The girl likes the guy a lot. However, due to his past insecurities he starts to sweat her all the time. What happens? The girl starts to feel that and over time she starts to lose her attraction for the guy. If the guy is lucky, the girl is mature enough to leave him. Worst case, she stays in the relationship and eventually cheats on him.

There is no maybe. Don’t do it. You have to accept her job. You know what she does and if you start to overthink it you are going to make yourself crazy. And worse, you are possibly going to have a long distance relationship in the future... you won’t survive if you are always assuming or looking for the worst.

This is what I mean when I say the important thing to do is keep your heart and expectations in check for now. I would not tell anyone to blindly trust at the beginning of any relationship but I also wouldn’t suggest starting from a place of distrust.

Trust is earned... mistrust should be too. Take it slow. Wait to meet. Go from there. Good luck.
ye definitly not gonna do it so no worries there, trust makes or break a relationship for sure. and not talked about it here i think, but i respect her hustle as a cam model. i dont care if she cams or not, shit if she didnt cam we would never have met. so ye she can keep camming for all i care and im not jealus when she flirts with other guys there. but i have stopped going to her room on CB as i think she should be free to do her job without having to think about me. but very sound adivce Rebelins, thank you.

So a small update here on this. And sorry if it sounds a bit like ramble, was writing it at work on phone in a hurry. So about 2 weeks ago on a phone call we had, she started talking about how she had a problem that her rent was due in a week and that she had a medical bill that she needed to pay. She said she had tried everything but couldn't come up with the money by the date she needed to pay. So she asked me if I could help her in any way. She said it was 400 dollars. So I got kinda shocked as she had never really asked for anything before. So I start thinking about what to say, so I write her a message where I say that I could give her the money if I wanted, like 400 dollars isent anything really. But that I was quit dissapointed in her. As the 5 weeks prior to this she hadent been on cam a single time. 1 week she was on vacation the 4 other weeks she was just beeing lazy. And that she knew about these bills and definitly could have earned that pretty easy. And she always say she enjoy camming so shouldn't be a problem. And I say that I have been advised that if u ask for money to just jump ship and forget about you. So she got quit upset and focused mainly on that I was calling her a typical Russian scam girl. Never used those words, but in essence it's what I said ye. She tells me that if that's how low I think of her that I should just delete and block her. At this point I got really sad. And apologized for the way I said it. So we have a few rough days but things start to go back to normal. But I say to her that I can not send her the money due to financial issues. And she gets sad and tells me. she dont know what to do. But that she will figure something out. And that she is glad she has me eventhough I'm not solving her problem with money. So the date where she needed to pay come and she borrowed money from her parents but they arent rich so they do need the money back. So she says she will buckle down and get to camming again to earn money again. But ye in conclusion, I said no, she got upset of hiw I questioned her motives. But we worked it out and ye still talk like we always did.

So a small update here on this. And sorry if it sounds a bit like ramble, was writing it at work on phone in a hurry. So about 2 weeks ago on a phone call we had, she started talking about how she had a problem that her rent was due in a week and that she had a medical bill that she needed to pay. She said she had tried everything but couldn't come up with the money by the date she needed to pay. So she asked me if I could help her in any way. She said it was 400 dollars. So I got kinda shocked as she had never really asked for anything before. So I start thinking about what to say, so I write her a message where I say that I could give her the money if I wanted, like 400 dollars isent anything really. But that I was quit dissapointed in her. As the 5 weeks prior to this she hadent been on cam a single time. 1 week she was on vacation the 4 other weeks she was just beeing lazy. And that she knew about these bills and definitly could have earned that pretty easy. And she always say she enjoy camming so shouldn't be a problem. And I say that I have been advised that if u ask for money to just jump ship and forget about you. So she got quit upset and focused mainly on that I was calling her a typical Russian scam girl. Never used those words, but in essence it's what I said ye. She tells me that if that's how low I think of her that I should just delete and block her. At this point I got really sad. And apologized for the way I said it. So we have a few rough days but things start to go back to normal. But I say to her that I can not send her the money due to financial issues. And she gets sad and tells me. she dont know what to do. But that she will figure something out. And that she is glad she has me eventhough I'm not solving her problem with money. So the date where she needed to pay come and she borrowed money from her parents but they arent rich so they do need the money back. So she says she will buckle down and get to camming again to earn money again. But ye in conclusion, I said no, she got upset of hiw I questioned her motives. But we worked it out and ye still talk like we always did.
I think that this is going to put whatever relationship you have to a test. If she still talks to you and shows a genuine interest without you sending her money, that can only mean one thing - she likes you for who you are and doesn't want any financial benefits. My suggestion is to keep it this way and say that you aren't able to send her money due to financial problems.

So a small update here on this. And sorry if it sounds a bit like ramble, was writing it at work on phone in a hurry. So about 2 weeks ago on a phone call we had, she started talking about how she had a problem that her rent was due in a week and that she had a medical bill that she needed to pay. She said she had tried everything but couldn't come up with the money by the date she needed to pay. So she asked me if I could help her in any way. She said it was 400 dollars. So I got kinda shocked as she had never really asked for anything before. So I start thinking about what to say, so I write her a message where I say that I could give her the money if I wanted, like 400 dollars isent anything really. But that I was quit dissapointed in her. As the 5 weeks prior to this she hadent been on cam a single time. 1 week she was on vacation the 4 other weeks she was just beeing lazy. And that she knew about these bills and definitly could have earned that pretty easy. And she always say she enjoy camming so shouldn't be a problem.
That's a sad development. I was thinking this was a potentially good match, up to the point I read the above. Everything sounded very sincere. The problem I see with the above is that - even if there is no scam - you seem basically like a very responsible person, and she is coming across as the exact opposite. Try to imagine yourself married to someone who forgets to pay your monthly mortgage or home insurance, assuming she agreed to do that. There is a thin line between forgetful in a cute way, and incapable of any kind of organization, planning, or execution. The whole "opposites attract" thing is extremely interesting if you are casually boyfriend/girlfriend, but it gets a whole lot less attractive and more difficult once you are partners in life.

No one said anything about marriage, but you seem to both be considering a relationship, and you are both at an age where the relationship could become something more serious. You probably do not want to romanticize such behavior and if you see it repeating in the future, then see it for what it is. Maybe she just had a bad month, and it will never happen again. Ask yourself could you partner with someone in life who behaves like that repeatedly. Only you can know what you want and need.

That's a sad development. I was thinking this was a potentially good match, up to the point I read the above. Everything sounded very sincere. The problem I see with the above is that - even if there is no scam - you seem basically like a very responsible person, and she is coming across as the exact opposite. Try to imagine yourself married to someone who forgets to pay your monthly mortgage or home insurance, assuming she agreed to do that. There is a thin line between forgetful in a cute way, and incapable of any kind of organization, planning, or execution. The whole "opposites attract" thing is extremely interesting if you are casually boyfriend/girlfriend, but it gets a whole lot less attractive and more difficult once you are partners in life.

No one said anything about marriage, but you seem to both be considering a relationship, and you are both at an age where the relationship could become something more serious. You probably do not want to romanticize such behavior and if you see it repeating in the future, then see it for what it is. Maybe she just had a bad month, and it will never happen again. Ask yourself could you partner with someone in life who behaves like that repeatedly. Only you can know what you want and need.
Well I did leave some stuff out from my post due to forgetting and trying to do it fast at work. But so she went on a vacation cus she was feeling burned out and a bit depressed. In the 2 years I have know her she has always worked hard and consistent. So this is a blip in that behavior. I do not mind to take care of all that stuff if we would get married or what we do. And ye I do realize that was a big thing to forget in my post. But she did linger not streaming longer than needed. Wich was why I got upset on her when she could have earned the money herself

• Helpful!
Reactions: Smores
Well I did leave some stuff out from my post due to forgetting and trying to do it fast at work. But so she went on a vacation cus she was feeling burned out and a bit depressed. In the 2 years I have know her she has always worked hard and consistent. So this is a blip in that behavior. I do not mind to take care of all that stuff if we would get married or what we do. And ye I do realize that was a big thing to forget in my post. But she did linger not streaming longer than needed. Wich was why I got upset on her when she could have earned the money herself
And this is why these relationships are usually doomed to fail. If you met her the "normal" way, you would never put her through the grinder if she wanted to borrow $400. Perhaps she did plan poorly and now really needed your help. And for sex workers, time is money. It seems like you've been getting a lot of stuff for free. That was all fine and you had no problems taking up her time when others would have had to pay for it. Honestly with your distrustful attitude, you need to not date a cam model.

What was she doing the 4 weeks or whatever, she wan't working? Or what did she say when you asked her directly about it? Call her on that part, without including the distrustful stuff. See what answer she gives you and whether it makes sense/ is plausible. Or if it seems she was just out partying blowing everything off, figuring she could squeeze some dudes to cover party time after the fact 🤷‍♀️ . Don't take an accusatory tone, be more like a lowkey investigator, giving the benefit of the doubt, but listening carefully and nonchalantly taking mental notes. And DON'T sends any more money, until and if you feel confident she isn't just thinking of herself only.

It's sexy when a dude has the confidence to firmly and appropriately call a chick on possible B.S. without going psycho over the top about it. Establish a firm male presence, without going over the top nutto. Will make cyber sex better too, helping your cause in all ways. Otherwise, you gonna establish yourself as a door mat.

Look really good next time she sees you on cam, and play things a little hard to get, and cool, for a while. But not too hard to get. Make her work a bit, so she gets the message.

Last edited:
You do seem like a nice guy who's really got his hopes up.

This thread, which was created just last month, went from being about "a cam girl you like" (So she's not even your girlfriend?)......to the word "marriage" being brought up a few times in posts. This thing y'all have going on seems too unstable to even utter the word "marriage." Trust issues, and talking about wanting to test her by making up a lie about how you can't afford to send her any more money (To see how she reacts).

And this is why these relationships are usually doomed to fail. If you met her the "normal" way, you would never put her through the grinder if she wanted to borrow $400. Perhaps she did plan poorly and now really needed your help. And for sex workers, time is money. It seems like you've been getting a lot of stuff for free. That was all fine and you had no problems taking up her time when others would have had to pay for it. Honestly with your distrustful attitude, you need to not date a cam model.
If you have read all my posts you know that I have said that I have tried to pay her before and at a point she said she didn't want me to do that anymore. Wich was why I was so surprised when she suddenly asked me for money. So I always thought of this as a business relationship until she wanted to move it away from that. And the advise I have gotten her has been if she really want me she won't ask for money and if she do then run. Btw that's not me blaming the people here who have tried to help me. And yes ofcourse if we met in real life this would have been different, then we would have been dating for quit a long time. And if u dont see the difference of that idk what to say.

Reactions: Diana_Devil
What was she doing the 4 weeks or whatever, she wan't working? Or what did she say when you asked her directly about it? Call her on that part, without including the distrustful stuff. See what answer she gives you and whether it makes sense/ is plausible. Or if it seems she was just out partying blowing everything off, figuring she could squeeze some dudes to cover party time after the fact 🤷‍♀️ . Don't take an accusatory tone, be more like a lowkey investigator, giving the benefit of the doubt, but listening carefully and nonchalantly taking mental notes. And DON'T sends any more money, until and if you feel confident she isn't just thinking of herself only.

It's sexy when a dude has the confidence to firmly and appropriately call a chick on possible B.S. without going psycho over the top about it. Establish a firm male presence, without going over the top nutto. Will make cyber sex better too, helping your cause in all ways. Otherwise, you gonna establish yourself as a door mat.

Look really good next time she sees you on cam, and play things a little hard to get, and cool, for a while. But not too hard to get. Make her work a bit, so she gets the message.
The 4 weeks she just said she was tired mentally and I mean she didn't do very much other stuff either. So probably she was tired, and nothing wrong with taking a break. But maybe have all your stuff covered so you know u can take a break without it fucking you financially.

You do seem like a nice guy who's really got his hopes up.

This thread, which was created just last month, went from being about "a cam girl you like" (So she's not even your girlfriend?)......to the word "marriage" being brought up a few times in posts. This thing y'all have going on seems too unstable to even utter the word "marriage." Trust issues, and talking about wanting to test her by making up a lie about how you can't afford to send her any more money (To see how she reacts).
Well firstly yes this is far far from talking about marriage. But yes you are right, she isent my girlfriend for real. We need to meet and see how we spark and connect then. Until then all is talk.

• Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox
So this started about 2 years ago when I found this girls room on CB. She was super friendly and new to cam and didnt do any nudity wich I was fine with. So I saw her 5 times that week spend about 9 hours in private and another like 7 hours just in her room talking in public and PM. So this continued for about 1 year and we grew pretty close. She the quit the studio she worked at and started from home after 1 month or so.we continued to talk on another platform where we had long talks everyday and also privates i paid for ofcourse. So at around november she totally dissapeared. And in januar she had made a onlyfans and invited me to it. So we talked both on OF and the other app. She sendt me random pics and videos from her life and she sendt naughty pics and videos i would pay for. We then started doing private shows i paid for again in februar. So we did this until march. Then things felt like it evolved and she told me she didnt want me to send her money. Wich felt a bit weird, but she got upset if I did send. So we kept doing privates wich I now got free. And around 2 weeks ago she asked me if I would like for her to come visit me. Wich ofcourse tok me by surprise, I said ofcourse I would love that so she said she is coming in 3 months. Then one night like 4 days ago she said the L word by mistake or maybe not mistake. But we where talking and it happened. As u probably can understand my feelings for her where at that point to, so I said ut back to her and she seemed so genuinly happy. And just to make it clear, u have never tried to press her boundaries, never asked to meet, never asked where she lives or her real name. She have given me all this by her self. So my question is, should i let her come to me and meet? Has this happened to anyone ells here. I mean I couldnt be happier on how things have gone so far.
Dude, if this is even remotely true, what is the question? What do you have to lose? Of course you let her come to you.

How does that work?
I’ve had models do password shows for me instead of privates, so that I’m not getting charged by the minute. One model that I really care about on a personal level, got in trouble when she was with her old studio for doing this because she would spend an hour or two with me in a password show that I didn’t pay for. This was about 6 months ago. In 17 days, I’m flying to her country to meet her for the first time.

OP so besides being a cam girl, keep in mind she’s from Russia and Eastern European mentality is that man expected to be helpful and take care of woman, in financial aspect too. It’s not European 50/50 mentality.
So if she considering you potential boyfriend/husband and planning on traveling to meet you which is probably will involve some physical intimacy, it is kinda normal for her to ask for some help if she needs anything, it is expected for a man to try be helpful if he’s serious about girl too (in Eastern European mentality).

OP so besides being a cam girl, keep in mind she’s from Russia and Eastern European mentality is that man expected to be helpful and take care of woman, in financial aspect too. It’s not European 50/50 mentality.
So if she considering you potential boyfriend/husband and planning on traveling to meet you which is probably will involve some physical intimacy, it is kinda normal for her to ask for some help if she needs anything, it is expected for a man to try be helpful if he’s serious about girl too (in Eastern European mentality).
Ye this is something I definitly didn't really know, I'm from norway and it's nothing like that here. Also iv been thinking a bit latly and what I have not done is put myself in her shoes and see this from her side. Like she has done so much for me without asking for anything and I didnt think twice about receiving these "gifts" so yes definitly need to change my view point sometimes to get a better view of the whole picture. Really do appreciate everyone's input. But we are doing good now, and everything is as it's been. So ye im gonna be more mindfull 👌

Ye this is something I definitly didn't really know, I'm from norway and it's nothing like that here. Also iv been thinking a bit latly and what I have not done is put myself in her shoes and see this from her side. Like she has done so much for me without asking for anything and I didnt think twice about receiving these "gifts" so yes definitly need to change my view point sometimes to get a better view of the whole picture. Really do appreciate everyone's input. But we are doing good now, and everything is as it's been. So ye im gonna be more mindfull 👌
What? So you’ve found a whole forum to ask about her being a cam girl and “cam girl behavior” but you’ve never bothered to read something about her culture? First google search would explain you this.
IMO you not truly romantically interested in this girl, and you treat is as free pizza pussy delivery.

What? So you’ve found a whole forum to ask about her being a cam girl and “cam girl behavior” but you’ve never bothered to read something about her culture? First google search would explain you this.
IMO you not truly romantically interested in this girl, and you treat is as free pizza pussy delivery.
So I dont know if u have read everything, but at a point she stopped wanting money. As she said she wanted to do it for us. If I tried to offer money, she would get upset. ButSo when she asked me ofcourse I got a bit surprised. And wanted to know what changed. And yes maybe I have been a bit naive, as she always says she isent a typical Russian women. But she is ofcourse to some extent exactly that. And u might think I only want her for her body and if that was true then im guessing I would want more than 95% of the interactions we have to be sexual and not just talking. I definitly don't treat it as free pussy. But we have so many common interests that the sexual stuff takes a backseat. And don't get me wrong I definitly want her for her body to as I am very attracted to her. But I will read more up on dating culture in russia. But thank you for ur input, I very much appreciate it

So I dont know if u have read everything, but at a point she stopped wanting money. As she said she wanted to do it for us. If I tried to offer money, she would get upset. ButSo when she asked me ofcourse I got a bit surprised. And wanted to know what changed. And yes maybe I have been a bit naive, as she always says she isent a typical Russian women. But she is ofcourse to some extent exactly that. And u might think I only want her for her body and if that was true then im guessing I would want more than 95% of the interactions we have to be sexual and not just talking. I definitly don't treat it as free pussy. But we have so many common interests that the sexual stuff takes a backseat. And don't get me wrong I definitly want her for her body to as I am very attracted to her. But I will read more up on dating culture in russia. But thank you for ur input, I very much appreciate it
Well in general you seem pretty “passive” in this whole story. So she’s asked to meet up, she’s traveling to your country (which she needs visa to etc), now only after talking to several people on here you decided to get her a hotel.. It seems you just chilling out and waiting to her to do everything, “prove herself” etc.
Also, she stopped wanting money but continued to give you shows because she’s well aware “it’s what man needs, and he will go elsewhere if she won’t provide this” which is part of Russian/Eastern European mentality that it’s woman’s responsibility.
Meaning is she also expected you to step in and do your “manly” part when she’s got in trouble, complained about her problem and needed help.
So you told her that people on internet advised you to not help her anyhow and you decided to follow their advise instead of helping her to sort her problem? No wonder she was upset. As someone pointed out, being 29 she’s probably looking for a husband material, but you - just taking this opportunity because it’s fairly easy coming your way.

I’ve had models do password shows for me instead of privates, so that I’m not getting charged by the minute. One model that I really care about on a personal level, got in trouble when she was with her old studio for doing this because she would spend an hour or two with me in a password show that I didn’t pay for. This was about 6 months ago. In 17 days, I’m flying to her country to meet her for the first time.
This isn't something to be proud of. If you are causing the person you like to miss work, you are not doing them any good. You are taking advantage of her.

Well in general you seem pretty “passive” in this whole story. So she’s asked to meet up, she’s traveling to your country (which she needs visa to etc), now only after talking to several people on here you decided to get her a hotel.. It seems you just chilling out and waiting to her to do everything, “prove herself” etc.
Also, she stopped wanting money but continued to give you shows because she’s well aware “it’s what man needs, and he will go elsewhere if she won’t provide this” which is part of Russian/Eastern European mentality that it’s woman’s responsibility.
Meaning is she also expected you to step in and do your “manly” part when she’s got in trouble, complained about her problem and needed help.
So you told her that people on internet advised you to not help her anyhow and you decided to follow their advise instead of helping her to sort her problem? No wonder she was upset. As someone pointed out, being 29 she’s probably looking for a husband material, but you - just taking this opportunity because it’s fairly easy coming your way.
Damn you are tough. I like it 😂. OP, you just need to meet as soon as possible. You seem like a good guy from everything I have read from you to this point. I don’t doubt that you would help her in the future and thus fulfill your “manly” responsibilities.

But the main thing is, meet. Then you can let your heart and social intelligence guide you from there. Not our advice here on the message board. I wish you the best and I do hope to hear one day how things go. Good or bad let us know for others to see and learn from in the future.

This isn't something to be proud of. If you are causing the person you like to miss work, you are not doing them any good. You are taking advantage of her.
I never said I was proud of it. And I never asked for the shows. It was always her idea. I was merely offering one possible answer to a question someone asked.

I never said I was proud of it. And I never asked for the shows. It was always her idea. I was merely offering one possible answer to a question someone asked.
lol you took advantage of the situation and it's an asshole thing to do.

lol you took advantage of the situation and it's an asshole thing to do.
I disagree wholeheartedly. If a model tells me she’s setting a password, am I supposed to say no thank you? She made the choice. I didn’t know it was something she would get in trouble for. She did this 3 times. She got in trouble after the third time so we stopped doing it. Like I said, I didn’t ask for it. I was happy to spend time in public and I tipped the same regardless.

I don’t use camming sites to find girlfriends, buckaroo. But I roll with the punches.
I hope it works for you. Camming sites are not dating portals your initial tipping behaviors would have exposed some of your personality to a cam model. It is what it is.

Regardless of if you asked for it or not, you still took her up on the offer and took her out of the 1 or 2 hrs of work where she could have made some tokens.
You can quite easily say "no, you need to work" or "ok sure and here are XX tokens for you so it's not a waste of your time because I understand your time = money".

Regardless of if you asked for it or not, you still took her up on the offer and took her out of the 1 or 2 hrs of work where she could have made some tokens.
You can quite easily say "no, you need to work" or "ok sure and here are XX tokens for you so it's not a waste of your time because I understand your time = money".
You may have misunderstood me. I always tip. Always. When I said I tipped the same either way, I mean that I tip in a private show the same as I would in public. I’m not a freeloader like 96% of the people that use these sites. I was tipping her daily goal every time I was in her room back then. So if she would rather spend her time with just me, knowing she’s going to make her goal, I don’t feel the slightest bit guilty about it. And as soon as I learned she got in trouble, I stopped. Then I bought her a computer and cam and paid for her 2 months of rent so that she could leave her studio. So please don’t judge me too harshly.

How does that work?
She changes the price for privates before he makes the request. I don't think they can make it 0 but I know they can do 3 tokens per minute (essentially zero). They turn off spying or jack up the price. I'm wondering why she doesn't just do Skype after hours. It seems like everything is happening during working hours. Kinda suspect

Reactions: melanieoncam
You may have misunderstood me. I always tip. Always. When I said I tipped the same either way, I mean that I tip in a private show the same as I would in public. I’m not a freeloader like 96% of the people that use these sites. I was tipping her daily goal every time I was in her room back then. So if she would rather spend her time with just me, knowing she’s going to make her goal, I don’t feel the slightest bit guilty about it. And as soon as I learned she got in trouble, I stopped. Then I bought her a computer and cam and paid for her 2 months of rent so that she could leave her studio. So please don’t judge me too harshly.
Here's my observation on a few things. Disclaimer, I'm not there so my opinion is very uninformed.

I have 3 model friends that I stay in contact with since 2014. I know where they live, I have their real addresses, I talk to them all hours of the day and night, I have pictures from the kids birthday parties, videos of family get togethers, photos from bars when they go out. I talk to 2 of them at least 5 days a week. The one I talk to less often, I can call anytime. Last week she made a purchase for me because the seller needed a Colombian bank account. I sent the money back to her.

I don't visit Russians at all. That's my personal preference. Many of them are dishonest and I always think they are trying to hack my account. They always talk first, they always ask for personal information, I don't trust them. The women might be nice but they are almost always working for someone who is dictating what they can say and do.

I have friends who have met Russians and brought them here, actually 2 friends. In both cases, the women bailed as soon as they had an opportunity to get someone with more resources. Once they got here, they were golden as the saying goes.

I doubt any Russian women are working from home as independents. They don't have that type of internet freedom in Russia. You probably paid for another room at the studio.

Please forgive me if I am being too critical.

My friend who is still working on the Cam sites had (has) a friend like you. I hate the guy, no disrespect. For a year he would visit her room and take her private for 60 - 90 minutes at the end of her shift 3 or 4 days a week. They usually would chat the entire time. He would get a discount but would always get her to her 1500 token daily goal before he left. I told her the guy was screwing her up. The problem is, the other members stop tipping and stop going to her room. They know he is going to take her away so why bother? He has finally reduced his visits down to a couple times a month. Hopefully because of me. Now that he is gone, her goal is 5000 per day and she recently hit 15000 tokens in one day. I have been around for a year and I think I have 3 privates with her and those were to test new toys. I never take her away from the room for extended times. and I never talk in the chat because I don't want to be recognized as someone who is always there. One exception is if I am trying to get some activity in the room. I'll ask, how much to do xxx "how much to stand in one spot with your hands behind your head?" I'll send Lovense tips for 5 minutes and usually the room will help. I always PM what I am doing before I put it in the public chat.

My opinion, it sounds like all of your interaction is on the cam site, red flag. You should have much more information that's not cam related by now. I think there is no such thing as an independent Russian cam model. You are probably being played. Not intentionally by her, by her handlers.

Status
Not open for further replies.