AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Where do you buy your panties?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Target or H&M and sometimes a random place like the marketplace (upscale swap meet in OC.) I don't like to buy expensive panties.

AmberCutie said:
Target or H&M and sometimes a random place like the marketplace (upscale swap meet in OC.) I don't like to buy expensive panties.
You swap panties? :think:

Walmart, K-mart (k-mart actually has bra's for 34/36 B with NO UNDERWIRE OR MOLDED CUPS. Anyone who's ever searched for that in anything bigger than a-cup knows why that's a big deal)

I also don't like expensive panties.

Also, one month I got desperate (k-mart was out of my favorite style bras) and shopped Hanes online. They sometimes have some good deals, and now they send me a magazine every month x.x

(spellcheck says favorite is spelled wrong.. methinks my computer got some wire crossed.)
(O.O favorite is not a word, but methinks is? Since when?)

i reaaaly hate expensive and fancy underwear.. it creeps me out..
one day with a wet pussy and its ruined lol

i usually order sets true the internet on cheap clothes sites.. wear it for about 3,4 months and order new sets..
i love black/red/pink.. think it suits every woman and it gets me very hot seeing women in it..

never owned a bra over 30 dollars and panties over 20 dollars...
i just search the whole damn internet to get what i want for less money...

Not knowing anything about womens knickers, except to say I like seeing them, may I suggest this site as they also run a photo contest if you send in pics wearing their stuff you could win a $200 AUD voucher to use on their site. You know I'd vote for you Alex.
http://wickedweasel.com/en-au/shop/knickers

'Girly' stores like Forever 21. They'll have all kinds of cute panties and thongs and boyshorts at 4-5 for $10.

SirLes said:
Not knowing anything about womens knickers, except to say I like seeing them, may I suggest this site as they also run a photo contest if you send in pics wearing their stuff you could win a $200 AUD voucher to use on their site. You know I'd vote for you Alex.
http://wickedweasel.com/en-au/shop/knickers

Have to say that WickedWeasel has some awesome clothes, have purchased a few for my ex and she loved how they fit and felt.

Lol. I dunno about winning panties; it'd be fun though!

Also, I normally get mine at Rue 21. They have that whole bin of panties for a few bucks and you can get "fancy" ones for 4-6$. They don't sell their panties online so I rarely get to shop for any and I always run out.

typically i stick to vickie secret.. iv tried wet seal and the likes, but they just dont last as long. i stick to the 5 for $25 or whenever they have their big sales.. i kinda pride myself on my large collection.. if i dont have almost 100 pairs of panties, id be shocked.. and i'd feel the urge to go to the mall right now for some more.. lol

yes its an addiction! :D

Alex- why don't u like Vic Secrets?

I NEVER used to buy/wear VS stuff... too expensive & didn't trust the materials... until...
I worked at one of their catalog call centers. I got such awesome deals working for the corporate location. VS store employees only get like 20%off. Working at the call center, my daily discount was 40% off. They had contests & I won many many freebies from panties/bra's to lotions/perfumes etc... And they allowed u to buy gift cards at discount!(Buy a $100 gift card, but only pay $60-was good to do when u couldn't combine some discounts, hehe) PLUS- every time a new bra/panty came out, employees were the 1st ones allowed to buy them & the panties were always $3 & bra's were $10-$15.

So... I have a HUGE panty collection & many bra's. It was awesome getting that discount! A new bra worth $40-$60 & I got them for an average of $12. (ex: when the new Air bra came out, I got 2 at $12 each!!!)
So, needless to say, the discount made me buy into the VS stuff, and after having them & wearing them-- I love it!!
If u hand wash the items they will hold up a very very long time! AND if u order thru the catalog, and something breaks or comes apart, u can call in & they will replace it pretty easily!! I never had any issues though. I do not hand wash the items either. I put bra's in 1 lingerie bag & panties in another & wash. I don't buy VS stuff much any more due to how expensive they are, but if i could afford it-- i would! I wish i lived close to a VS call center again- the discounts were worth it! And the pay wasn't horrible.

Other than VS, I tend to shop at Walmart actually! They have cute sets now & Kmart has some cute ones too. For a little bit better quality, Macy's & JCPenney also usually have a nice sexy collection & go on sale often too!

Skulliee said:
Walmart, usually in the little boy's section.

That's right, I wear little boy underwear. I am the biggest cock block ever.

You. Are. Awesome.

Frankie, your not alone...I can't afford to walk into a VS... :/

My reason for not using Victoria Secret is simple: they don't have anything that isn't either molded cup or underwire. Their bras always have at least one, if not both, aspects. While I'm fine with wearing such a bra on a very rare occasion, I find that in order to be comfortable in them, I would need 28 different bras, one for each day of the cycle, because my breasts are just barely different each day of the cycle that it makes what was comfortable yesterday not comfortable again until that exact day comes around again.

Cheap-ass bras are $10 each. V-S bras are $20+. That's 280-560 on bras just to make sure they fit right. Not to mention I'd have to buy one each day, and I'd have to make sure to keep track of which one is for which day, and then each day it would take me at least an hour, probably longer, to find one that I find sexy and comfortable? HELL NO.

I'll stick with my $7-$15 Hanes Cotton.

As for undies, I don't wear thongs.

Skulliee said:
Walmart, usually in the little boy's section.

That's right, I wear little boy underwear. I am the biggest cock block ever.
WIN!

I get mine wherever I can find interesting underpants, I hate anything boring, and love everything stripey and with skulls....these two things are hard to come by sometimes so I have to scour for my panties.

AlexLady said:
NevaehStar said:
Alex- whym don't u like Vic Secrets?

Haha... don't laugh, but the only bras they have in my size are designed to make it look like you have temporary implants. That pretty much annoys me and keeps me from their store, even for panties :p

Besides, they're overpriced in my mind.
Omg YES. Not to mention, they emphasize fake-ish overly large breasts but don't actually offer anything over 40DD, and even then you're gonna get nude colored boring crap.

I went in for a bra fitting out of curiosity. As a seamtress I can read a measuring tape pretty damn well/fast even if they're trying to hide it to me. My band size was 36, my cup size was off what they had. What did she say I was? 40DD. Oh, yes, of course....wrong! I haven't fit into a DD in forevvver

If any of you ladies are close to a Bealls Outlet (I think it is called Burke's Outlet in some states) they have a huge selection of panties that are brought in from other popular stores. They range from .99-$2.99 Also, The BRAS's are CHEAP! like $3.99 for a lot of them. I am a free baller, but when I get on cam I like to have panties on so I am not showing my snatch when I get up and move around.

Ross, Marshall's, TJ Maxx -- I don't know where they have these stores other than OK & TX (considering I haven't lived many other places). But I got a three pack of lace thongs for $1.99, I like to raffle them off or sell them on MFC. Also picked up a few pairs of American Eagle undies there for $1.99. It's my fav place to get stuff :) :)

Just got 5 for $15 at Target tonight :) they also had 5 for $20

Status
Not open for further replies.