AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Where to broadcast as couple ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 11, 2013
Hi guys , where can I broadcast as a couple (me and my girlfriend) we are both 18 , no chaturbate , I have been broadcasting yesterday on cam4 and made in 3 hours only $72 , this seem so little for just 3 hours .. on cam4 there are a lot of users who request everything without tip anything

Streamate allows couples as long as you open a couples account. I've heard of voyeur, solo and couples accounts there. Double-check it though, I haven't made one myself so I'm not 100% sure.

Cam4 is tough, I have an account there and it's so annoying that I usually just bypass it totally.

rraiz0x said:
Hi guys , where can I broadcast as a couple (me and my girlfriend) we are both 18 , no chaturbate , I have been broadcasting yesterday on cam4 and made in 3 hours only $72 , this seem so little for just 3 hours .. on cam4 there are a lot of users who request everything without tip anything
Another way of looking at it is this is $24 per hour. Times that by 40 hours per week times 52 weeks per year. If you can simply maintain the same pay as you just got combined with a dedicated work ethic you're on track to making $49,920 a year. Not really shabby.

Unfortunately on cam4 you're not likely to have that as a steady number, it fluctuates a lot. Have you signed up for the $10 per hour bonus for your first 100 hours of broadcasting?

I have it as a solo performer, it's a sign-up bonus of sorts for new people that have made new accounts on cam4. Maybe you can get it as a couple too?

There's other girls here that are more familiar with the exact details of how it works, but I got it by emailing someone that works for the site.

Reactions: LadyLuna
One of the most hurtful things that has ever been said to me in reference to camming was "Well, you don't need to make lots of money, right?"

I may not need it, and yeah, it's more than some crap job but remember something very important: In this case the product you're selling is yourself. Just because you're making more than minimum wage doesn't mean you're making what you feel you're worth. There is a huge difference there.

That said, Raiz, definitely try streamate. Contact @awmodel on twitter if you can, she's great for making things move along a little faster and she can probably give you some statistics on couples accounts. Hope this helps!

JerryBoBerry said:
rraiz0x said:
Another way of looking at it is this is $24 per hour. Times that by 40 hours per week times 52 weeks per year. If you can simply maintain the same pay as you just got combined with a dedicated work ethic you're on track to making $49,920 a year. Not really shabby.

Oi! You forgot to take out the $14,976 (30%) for taxes! :p

SammiSins said:
Reason I was being rude was that his typing, reminds me of the guy that was on here before.. saying that he was banned from Chaturbate for uploading an 'underage ID'.

It's the guy that says his GF had an ID uploaded that didn't show her birthdate on it, so they banned their chaturbate account for being "underaged". He's trying to find a new site for them to cam on now. Cam4 requires IDs too and they already broadcasted there now, so it sounds like neither of them were actually underaged and chaturbate just shut down the account to be extra-sure nothing fishy was happening.

Chaturbate banned us for nothing ! She is not underage I emailed them her driver license ! ANd you cant have one if you dont have 18 years old ! They just banned me for no reason

rraiz0x said:
Chaturbate banned us for nothing ! She is not underage I emailed them her driver license ! ANd you cant have one if you dont have 18 years old ! They just banned me for no reason

Whoa, relax. I was basically saying exactly that. To broadcast on Cam4 you have to show ID proving you're legal aged and it sounds like you were able to do so. So it does sound like chaturbate probably just didn't want to take the risk even after you showed them the other ID. Maybe they wondered also why you didn't just upload that proper ID (with birthdate) in the first place when you made the account. That's enough of a red flag for them to keep you banned just to cover their own asses in case it was a fake ID. You can't blame them for being careful, although it does suck in the end and I understand why you're frustrated.

JerryBoBerry said:
rraiz0x said:

It's a bit low when you take out 30% and divide by two people. Then they have $17,472 each. Also consider it's rather rare to be able to be on cam for a full 40 hours, especially for a guy whose penis must have physical limits. That's not a whole lot more money than when I worked at a gas station deli, which provided me experience, health insurance, worker's comp, training programs for food safety licenses, a social environment, and it didn't close off future jobs for me. I can definitely understand why someone would be unhappy with that amount. I'm not saying you have to be - if someone is happy with that, more power to them, but it seems dismissive to just say it's not a big deal.

ya there is a ton of viewers at Cam4. When I put text in the "goal bar" like "will go topless at 1000 tokens" they tend to start playing the game and the build up kinda brings it the tokens. I have done it before were I go on to do a awesome show and just go for it and dont get as much. this way its like I play the game as it goes to.

They have "pay per minute" aswell now. It works out nice now... Some people do tip lots! but then the cheap ones ;) when they want something special you can do a "per per minute" for a private show.

Also those views go to the same site again and again so it took me some time to build a loyal followers and good paying tippers.

rraiz0x said:

Status
Not open for further replies.