AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

where to have wish lists delivered

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2018
What way do you all have your items delivered to you? I am trying to stay as private as possible. If i do a PO box it will still show my city and that makes me feel uncomfortable because i have a child. The amazon locker is an option but a lot of the members will get fussy when i mention that . I mean maybe thats a sign i shouldnt mess with them anyways? but if I can please get some direction that would be amazingggg :)

i am also wondering how to get it delivered to me without revealing PI data (personal information).
I don't have such POB services at my country. any advise?

I personally don't wish to give out freely where I live, even the general area, so I decided to ask for gift cards only. Even if I would want to take a PO box further away from my home, I don't own a car so it would be a huge hassle haha. Until now no one complained about it to me. But even if some would, if they can't understand the importance of our privacy, I don't think I'd want them as clients.

Reactions: MollyMidnight
I use my older brothers place. He’s hundred of miles away in a different state and he overnights them to me when he receives them. He insisted I do it this way. Which is fine by me if they get the town, or anything like that from amazon. He even added my Cam name to his official mailing address at home lol

I know there are freight forwarding companies. Those will cost though so you literally have to weigh your options. Po box is great if you are in a big city. Also as said above if you have someone else that will somehow forward to you. If you do not like any of these the gift cards only is a great idea. The majority of us(viewers) don’t care where you live. But it’s great you are protecting yourself.

I use my older brothers place. He’s hundred of miles away in a different state and he overnights them to me when he receives them. He insisted I do it this way. Which is fine by me if they get the town, or anything like that from amazon. He even added my Cam name to his official mailing address at home lol

this is a high quality brother

this is a high quality brother
I mean I’m bias here, but he’s the best super supportive of me in any way he can since the day I was born. I’m super duper lucky and try not to forget that

Deliverycode is a website that you can post a wish list with any thing for sale online (not just Amazon) and they never release your address to the purchaser. There is a slight upcharge in the item but I like people not knowing our address. We have only just set up ours and haven't had anyone purchase abyanyth off it yet but we will report back on how it works.

In addition there is a way to get Amazon to show only your cam name and State on the address and I have a how to for it if people are interested.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MollyMidnight
In addition there is a way to get Amazon to show only your cam name and State on the address
Regardless of what information is displayed, if a member purchases something from your wishlist, they WILL be able to access your delivery address if they have the desire and try hard enough - and sometimes, they don't have to try at all. There is absolutely no way to be sure that Amazon won't release this information because they are not concerned about our privacy, as this is not their intended use for wishlists. Please be cautious if you decide to use wishlists in this way.

Deliverycode is a website that you can post a wish list with any thing for sale online (not just Amazon) and they never release your address to the purchaser. There is a slight upcharge in the item but I like people not knowing our address. We have only just set up ours and haven't had anyone purchase abyanyth off it yet but we will report back on how it works.

In addition there is a way to get Amazon to show only your cam name and State on the address and I have a how to for it if people are interested.

I thought that guy vanished and took a bunch of money? I haven't heard about him for a while but I know models are still waiting for their items or money, and he's ghosted.
I also hate how the automatic charge for shipping international on that site is $19.99, like hi, my $5 item from Aliexpress has free shipping to NZ, there's NO WAY I'm going to make my customers pay an extra $20 for shipping that's totally unnecessary. His response to me bringing this up (start of the year, as I said I havent heard anything since about April) was that he'd re-issue the $20 to me via voucher or just use it to buy faster shipping, which is definitely not what I wanted.

Honestly in my opinion the best way is to have a wishlist, and have members send you the amount for the item as a giftcard.

Delivery code has a long history of taking forever to ship things, and even not sending them at all. It's a good idea but terrible in practice.

Regardless of what information is displayed, if a member purchases something from your wishlist, they WILL be able to access your delivery address if they have the desire and try hard enough - and sometimes, they don't have to try at all. There is absolutely no way to be sure that Amazon won't release this information because they are not concerned about our privacy, as this is not their intended use for wishlists. Please be cautious if you decide to use wishlists in this way.

Yeah I didn't even like the idea of people knowing our State and I know it only takes a small change amount of effort to get the address.

I thought that guy vanished and took a bunch of money? I haven't heard about him for a while but I know models are still waiting for their items or money, and he's ghosted.
I also hate how the automatic charge for shipping international on that site is $19.99, like hi, my $5 item from Aliexpress has free shipping to NZ, there's NO WAY I'm going to make my customers pay an extra $20 for shipping that's totally unnecessary. His response to me bringing this up (start of the year, as I said I havent heard anything since about April) was that he'd re-issue the $20 to me via voucher or just use it to buy faster shipping, which is definitely not what I wanted.

Delivery code has a long history of taking forever to ship things, and even not sending them at all. It's a good idea but terrible in practice.

Wow thanks for letting me know I had no idea that site didn't work. I guess it's back to gift cards for us.

Curious, I've thought about setting up a PO box in another town, do y'all know if it's possible to like call them to see if there's mail for me or do i have to like drive there just to see if i have anything?? If that makes sense lol.

I doubt that anything beyond the tiniest of US Post Offices would be down with doing that for you. Some UPS stores will automatically alert you when you have mail, mine doesn’t but they specifically said they were cool with me calling to check.

e- Actually maybe check out “informed delivery” through USPS. It’s newish, wasn’t around when I had a PO Box. It emails me scans of all my incoming mail for my home address, maybe it works for boxes too. Might not be available everywhere.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
I ask them for gift card vouchers because I fake the state I'm in and I'm too cautious about giving away my location even in a nearby city. Gift vouchers are easy enough to use too.

Status
Not open for further replies.