AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OddiBlu

Inactive Cam Model
Apr 1, 2018
I apologize if this subject has been discussed to death already, but I wanted to make sure other cammers are aware of the Amazon locker option available for anonymous wish list delivery. You can have items from your wishlists delivered directly to these lockers where you can pick them up. It seems like a viable option for those looking to avoid using their home address or having to buy a P.O. box.
The only downside to this is that lockers aren't available in all locations, so it's not a viable option for everyone.

You can add an Amazon locker address to your wishlist by going to your address book, clicking the locker option, and searching for a location near you.

I hope this helps others! If anyone has input or concerns about this method don't hesitate to share them. :h:

Full disclosure: I'm still extremely new to camming and I have yet to set up an Amazon wishlist so I don't have any personal experience with it, or Amazon locker for that matter. But I've done a fair amount of research and it appears legit.

Make sure to read the terms for your area. For instance, In my area I have 3 days to pick up a package. Or it gets sent back, and the purchase is refunded.

Also just be aware that the lockers have limitations.
  • Has a shipping weight less than 20 lbs
  • Has product dimensions smaller than 19 x 12 x 14 inches
  • Is sold or fulfilled by Amazon.com
  • Is valued at less than $5,000
  • Contain no hazardous materials
  • Is not a Subscribe & Save item
  • Does not contain items shipping from other countries
  • Does not contain items for Release-Date Delivery
I wounder if any one has tried sending a lovense toy to amazon lockers; because the battery might make be considered a hazardous material.

clear idea.

Make sure to read the terms for your area. For instance, In my area I have 3 days to pick up a package. Or it gets sent back, and the purchase is refunded.

Also just be aware that the lockers have limitations.
  • Has a shipping weight less than 20 lbs
  • Has product dimensions smaller than 19 x 12 x 14 inches
  • Is sold or fulfilled by Amazon.com
  • Is valued at less than $5,000
  • Contain no hazardous materials
  • Is not a Subscribe & Save item
  • Does not contain items shipping from other countries
  • Does not contain items for Release-Date Delivery
I wounder if any one has tried sending a lovense toy to amazon lockers; because the battery might make be considered a hazardous material.
I feel like a huge amount of things would be considered "hazardous materials" no?

Thanks for posting important info Lelo ^.^

Becca, as far as I can tell as long as you set your default address in your address book to an Amazon locker it should work, but I haven't tested it out yet. I hope it works.

I haven't tested it out yet. I hope it works.
Amazon support might know the answer.

I feel like a huge amount of things would be considered "hazardous materials" no?
Tech gear like wireless mice, keyboards, camcorders, smarphones, kindles, tablets, vape pens.. all have batteries...
Items with breakable glass like microwaves, blenders, mirrors, light bulbs, computer monitors...

And yet they'll probable let you send dangerous items like underwear, corsets and, high heels ;)

It has been a while since I heard about Amazon Locker so I pretty much forgot about it. I've been looking into mail forwarding services for a model that already has a wishlist but I wanted to gift her a few things not listed on it as a surprise. Found a lot of info on the forums here and did some of my own research. These were the two that seemed the best to me:

https://www.maillinkplus.com/mail_online.php
https://www.usglobalmail.com/

Just putting them here since you said you were new and still setting things up. Might be a good option to keep your info private if the Locker doesn't work out.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SophieDumont
Amazon support might know the answer.

Tech gear like wireless mice, keyboards, camcorders, smarphones, kindles, tablets, vape pens.. all have batteries...
Items with breakable glass like microwaves, blenders, mirrors, light bulbs, computer monitors...

And yet they'll probable let you send dangerous items like underwear, corsets and, high heels ;)
LOL, well then I guess its useful for that at least!

It has been a while since I heard about Amazon Locker so I pretty much forgot about it. I've been looking into mail forwarding services for a model that already has a wishlist but I wanted to gift her a few things not listed on it as a surprise. Found a lot of info on the forums here and did some of my own research. These were the two that seemed the best to me:

Just putting them here since you said you were new and still setting things up. Might be a good option to keep your info private if the Locker doesn't work out.
thanks for this info as well I'm going to check it out later tonight!

Reactions: CoffeeKnight

Omg thank you :inlove:

Reactions: CoffeeKnight
Status
Not open for further replies.