AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

WHERE TO START!!! LOL

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 3, 2015
Hello girls, i am tinkerwhore from mfc. I have been camming very spiratically for the past year or so and quite honestly havent been very profitable with it :crybaby: .

So i will start my myriad of questions with what are you girls using computer wise? at the moment i am using a gateway hdmi running windows 8 with an AMD E1-1200 processor with a 500GB hard drive ( im a complete tech tard btw, just reading whats on the tower lol) i have been thinking of getting a laptop for camming but with how expensive they are id like to know whats the best to use (laptop and pc wise). Everything just runs so slow on my gateway. Using chaturbate i cant c2c without my whole comp freezing up. any one using a chrome book for camming?

Multi-casting, yes or no? ive heard of models camming on multiple different sites at once.

Skype, since the begining i have said no to all Skype offers. Since tips have not been comming in very much ive decided to change that. I have heard of some models asking 80 tkns per min of skype time, is this a fair price? and how much should i do if some one actually is kind enough to buy an hour of skype time? i find it hard to believe any one would pay 240 for an hour of conversation and of coarse other things :angel4: .

Time spent. lately i havent been spending more than an hour and a half on cam with only 50 tokens to show for it. I am more than happy to invest more time but i just cant seem to influence tips.

Private messages. currently i accept all PM'S that i recieve, should i charge for PM'S? in the past private messages have turned into as much as 240 tokens for ten minutes of my time.

cam sites. which should i use? i know there are millions but im only on mfc and chaturbate. are there any others you girls could recomend?

Thank you so much for reading and i do apologize if i made it difficult to read. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

I would honestly take some time and read around here. There are threads on everything you have asked already done and ready to read. Sign up to get into models only below too. More in depth threads for you there.
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/viewt ... =24&t=1696

In the mean time we have public threads on computers, skype, PMs, and about cam sites. Search feature is your friend and taking more than an hour to be here between sign up and posting for help would be best to do. We have put in the time and effort already here on these threads so please take the time and effort to read them.

That said WELCOME !!

Thank you so much Teagan for the advice, quite honestly i was getting pretty discouraged to this whole cam model thing. Ill definately read up a bit more on this forum.

Reactions: Teagan and ACFFAN69
Status
Not open for further replies.