AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Where to store vids?!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 3, 2016
Hey guys! I'm getting quite a few videos now & drop box is no longer reliable enough for me.. So where do you guys store all your videos so that you can send your customers the link & they can access them easily ? Thanks!

ProjectMaenad was made for camgirls specifically, so that's a good one! I've had no problems with it (but I haven't used my account in a while).

I think projectmaenad amazing.

Bcs after 2GB need pay for more space. :smuggrin:

I pay $99 a year and it's one of the best investments I've made as far as storing files goes. I use it for more than content storage like photosets and videos. It had come in handy quite a bit. Definitely a valid resource to use your money on. And it's a tax write off. You're not going to find many FREE sites similar that will 1) let you host adult oriented content OR 2) host gigabyte upon gigabyte of endless videos... Everything has a data cap and every site has terms of service. Unfortunately for us in this industry, most sites' TOS explicitly states no adult oriented material. So good luck finding something that suits your needs.

I pay $99 a year and it's one of the best investments I've made as far as storing files goes. I use it for more than content storage like photosets and videos. It had come in handy quite a bit. Definitely a valid resource to use your money on. And it's a tax write off. You're not going to find many FREE sites similar that will 1) let you host adult oriented content OR 2) host gigabyte upon gigabyte of endless videos... Everything has a data cap and every site has terms of service. Unfortunately for us in this industry, most sites' TOS explicitly states no adult oriented material. So good luck finding something that suits your needs.
By the way, if it wasn't clear, I am talking about dropbox here!

• Helpful!
Reactions: Mila_
Status
Not open for further replies.