AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Which Cam Site has this noise?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2017
We all know the token sound of MFC and Chaturbate, but I'm curious if anyone has a thread of which token or tip sounds go to which site. Attached a clip of one to see if anyone knows. Thanks.

Please, genuinely, correct me if I'm wrong.

Ok, so this seems to be an 8 second sound clip from a capped recording. The model's music starts us off, then a tip noise that repeats three times, then there's a burst of human noise for about one second.

While the noise sounds familiar, I've got no earthly idea what site it's from.

Beyond that, this is a lot of work to have gone to in order to determine what site some random cam model who got capped works on. Well, not a lot of work (sound isolation isn't exactly difficult), just more than most people would go to in order to hide the source. Did you end up on ACF by googling tip noises and see the usual "maybe don't try to find this girl" responses? Perhaps you thought this was a better line of attack?

Seriously. Correct me if I'm wrong. I will genuinely, humbly apologize. (I really mean that.)

All I hear is potato.

Please, genuinely, correct me if I'm wrong.

Ok, so this seems to be an 8 second sound clip from a capped recording. The model's music starts us off, then a tip noise that repeats three times, then there's a burst of human noise for about one second.

While the noise sounds familiar, I've got no earthly idea what site it's from.

Beyond that, this is a lot of work to have gone to in order to determine what site some random cam model who got capped works on. Well, not a lot of work (sound isolation isn't exactly difficult), just more than most people would go to in order to hide the source. Did you end up on ACF by googling tip noises and see the usual "maybe don't try to find this girl" responses? Perhaps you thought this was a better line of attack?

Seriously. Correct me if I'm wrong. I will genuinely, humbly apologize. (I really mean that.)
That Youtube video does not show up on the channel of the guy that uploaded it.
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCNcmEUKc1wou7rHtaKBSSEQ.
Its an unlisted video. https://www.fastcompany.com/1645863...sted-videos-private-not-too-private-uploaders

Reactions: SkylerThomas
Reactions: swagger
Yes 100% dude trying to find a model and instead of posting a picture he has posted audio to narrow down the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.