AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Which Cam sites have Model Referral Programs?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoddessLilith

Cam Model
Jan 20, 2018
New England/Las Vegas
goddesslilithvideos.com
Twitter Username
@GoddessLilith66
Tumblr Username
GoddessLilith666
MFC Username
GoddessLilith
Streamate Username
RealGoddessLilith
Chaturbate Username
GoddessLilith666
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1001198534/GoddessLilith666/
I've got a couple models to sign up to sites, but I'm looking ideally for one with lifetime revshare, and this seems to be non-existent, which is lame AF. I noticed CB has one that supposedly pays out $50 one time. Anyone have experience with this?

I am looking into Crak Revenue to get the MFC model sign up link as @AmberCutie recommended.

Are there any other options?

Reactions: Dan Epstein
Niteflirt's referral program is kind of shitty BUT you get $50 every time someone signs up so it could be worth it to sign up.

I WAS making 500ish or more a month when I was really using Crackrevenue; If you have a domain (I bought one for $14) and hosting was about $114 for the year and all I do is write about fetish modeling/advice and then pimp out that link Crack revenue gives you; you have a gold mine. I also watermark all my videos on xvideos and attach my "Live" link - next time I see you I can actually show you how to insert your "live" thing so when people click on it they get your MFC crackrevenue (THIS STILL makes me pretty good money). Once I move and get settled I have plans to blow my crack rev up to 3-5k a month and it's NOT that hard to do. You just need to know what your doing/have the time to put into it. @Mila_ started an AWESOME Crackrevenue ACF thread in models only and I SWEAR by it; she is my idol when it comes to revshare and I hope to be doing as well as this lady right here who inspired the fuck out of me to start this.

Sign up for CB (even as a person) get the referral link- CB actually has the BEST referral program (I actually think it may be better than MFC) I use this on my tumblr and reddit; I plan to expand more and Im going to start doing webinar's where I will speak and make money using crack revenue. I have done a TON of research!

Edit to add: here is the thread I would read like a bible: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/crakrevenue.30690/

've got a couple models to sign up to sites, but I'm looking ideally for one with lifetime revshare, and this seems to be non-existent, which is lame AF. I noticed CB has one that supposedly pays out $50 one time. Anyone have experience with this?

I am looking into Crak Revenue to get the MFC model sign up link as @AmberCutie recommended.

Are there any other options?

Just a word of warning on CrackRevenue. I signed up on a model link for crackrevenue (actually created a new account) she just informed today that her account was suspended for the strange reason that one of her links got one hit and one sign up. The also didn't pay her the money, they owed her. She has contacted them and also engaged them on twitters so we will see.,

• Helpful!
Reactions: JickyJuly
Status
Not open for further replies.