AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Which do you perfer for camming: Chrome or Firefox?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chrome is substantially better because of its add-ons for different features and lightweight CPU resources wise.
Firefox has poor management for cache and in a few hours of camming it will crash or slow down your computer, thus your broadcasting quality.
I know some models prefer safari based on the fact that its the fastest browser ever made when it comes to loading pages. However for broadcasting its greatest strength is not really relevant.

Cheers

Reactions: ExcellaExe
Chrome is substantially better because of its add-ons for different features and lightweight CPU resources wise.
Firefox has poor management for cache and in a few hours of camming it will crash or slow down your computer, thus your broadcasting quality.
I know some models prefer safari based on the fact that its the fastest browser ever made when it comes to loading pages. However for broadcasting its greatest strength is not really relevant.

Cheers
What about Opera?

Opera. I've had too many glitch/connection issues with both Chrome and Firefox, and was contemplating resorting to Explorer until someone suggested Opera.

What about Opera?
I couldn't say about Opera. I have 0 experience with it.
I suggested Chrome since I used to run a cam studio with 23 models and I ended up using Chrome with the least problems.
Among the browsers I've tested were:
Chrome
FF
Safari
IE

Consider that you might want to listen to music from youtube and that means adblocker addon that comes with chrome, Grammarly for correct spelling, and that also comes as a chrome addon...

I'm pretty sure Chrome is the recommended browser for MFC. I read the MFC wiki articles pretty thoroughly haha. I personally exclusively use Chrome to broadcast.

Status
Not open for further replies.