AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Why we can't update apps? I use Chrome.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 17, 2021
Hi, everytime I try to update an app now it takes me to a redesigned page and when I try to hit "update" or "restart" it tells me Im not logged in. A red error message. There's no way to log in from there. I kept trying and just one time I got a log in pop up and once I logged in and tried to update it said the same thing. I use chrome and have for many years. How do I fix this?

Last edited:
Update: I downloaded Firefox and it worked for the purpose of editing apps but it sucks for the camera permissions and stuff so Im back to using Chrome after I made changes. I noticed other ppl having the same problem so I'm wondering if this has to do with the changes CB made to the design of the app settings page.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.