AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Which model would you spend a day with away from mfc ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
All the models here are great.

That said, AlexLady and NaughtyNaomi are the two I spend most of my perv time watching. :h: you both!

So long as they're not too girly and they don't mind me streaking if they get me drunk, we're cool.

You're my kind of drunk!! :lol:

Oh and I haven't really spoken to her much, but I've always thought Frankie would be an awesome drinking buddy :-D

I know I haven't spent a ton of time in her room, but I think Frankie and I would be pals if we knew each other in a non-internet-perv capacity.

Definitely not Amber.

Indigo :-D

Best of all, it's gonna happen! :dance:

Easy. Faerie, D0mino, and Rayne. I'm actually going to visit Rayne in about....11 hours or so! :D

selshan said:
Easy. Faerie, D0mino, and Rayne. I'm actually going to visit Rayne in about....11 hours or so! :D

these three, and given her recent post Cassidy Nicole and booze...

Enon said:
I know I haven't spent a ton of time in her room, but I think Frankie and I would be pals if we knew each other in a non-internet-perv capacity.

Definitely not Amber.

pfft. :hand:

I was thinking, if I spent the day with Amber, we'd either geek out about Coheed all day, or I'd trask talk AFI and she'd kill me. Hmmmm.....

selshan said:
I was thinking, if I spent the day with Amber, we'd either geek out about Coheed all day, or I'd trask talk AFI and she'd kill me. Hmmmm.....

Nah I can understand AFI trash talk. I don't stand by them as I do with Coheed.

On another note, I'm glad not many of you actually want to spend a day with me. I'm annoying as fuck IRL :) just ask Jawbs.

dont hate me Amber lovers, but it would have to be SiLolita as long as she brought her Westie Terrier with her, so i can play with him, he is so cute and i really love dogs especially westies, i wonder if i would have as much fun playing ball, taking the dog for a walk etc as i would spending time chatting with and really getting to know SiLolita in real life hehe.

Bryan said:
dont hate me Amber lovers, but it would have to be SiLolita as long as she brought her Westie Terrier with her, so i can play with him, he is so cute and i really love dogs especially westies, i wonder if i would have as much fun playing ball, taking the dog for a walk etc as i would spending time chatting with and really getting to know SiLolita in real life hehe.

Drag him into the street and beat him!! :p

pyrite1965 said:
Bryan said:

WTF? You a dog hater, Py?

AmberCutie said:
pyrite1965 said:
Bryan said:

WTF? You a dog hater, Py?
I think he was (sarcastically) talking about Bryan.

First choice would be AlexLady so that we could take over the world with Hanyuu (I'd probably faint from fangirlism first though XD)

Then it would have to be AmberCutie. We can squee over all the cute Hello Kitty stuff.

Third would be Kalyko. She doesn't come on the forums but she's a really nice lady. I promised if we ever met we could go douche spotting together. 8D

There are so many models that I'd love to meet, but I'll just leave it at that for now.

AmberCutie said:
Enon said:

Definitely not Amber.

pfft. :hand:

Don't sass me.

JaceyMarie. There would be lots of Guitar Hero/Rock Band, dress shopping, a visit to an aquarium, maybe some laser tag and I would cook her dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.