AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Which Ohmibod should I get?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 13, 2015
Twitter Username
@RoxiLace
MFC Username
RoxiLace
Streamate Username
RoxiLace
I've seen several different kinds and I was wondering which one should I get and which one is the most popular?

Also, do all the Ohmibods work with tokens on Chaturbate? Or just certain ones?

DO NOT GET THE OHMIBOD CLUB VIBE!!! (The one that is supposed to go in your panties)

I bought it without doing my research first and it was a waste of money. The vibrations are weak and it wouldnt pick up on any tip sounds from MFC or CB. The only way I could get it to vibrate my sound was by me making a loud noise with my mouth very close to it.

So with that said, the best Ohmibod to purchase for us camgirls is the Naughtubod 3.OH. It comes with a cord that you can plug into your computer and an attached wire with a headphone jack for personal use. It is a little weird at first because you want to have it inserted inside you during the time you are collecting tips when its vibrating, but guys love it!

The vibrations are great and its made out of the softest material thats super easy to clean! So its up to you! But honestly I dont get how the other girls use the panty ohmibod unless they are faking it or for some reason I got a semi-dud.

Unfortunately their website is out of stock but you can get it off Amazon if you want to pay more. I posted the links below for you :) Happy camming!

http://shop.ohmibod.com/Boutique-ohMiBod/Music-Vibrators/NaughtiBod-3-OH

http://www.amazon.com/OhMiBod-Naugh...1455698987&sr=1-1&keywords=ohmibod+naughtibod

Argh, wish i had seen this sooner. Bought the OMB club vibe and the battery for the remote does not last very long. The vibrations are also much weaker than I was anticipating. I bought a replacement for 10$!!! So not worth the cost in batteries. :(

How do i get my naughtibod 3.oh to work on CB? It will react to music and stuff but not to the sound of tokens. if you could help, that'd be great.

I'm not familiar with the CB interface, but having tried sound control vibe and now having the tip control one (Lovense) I *MUCH* prefer the tip control one, because my tippers get real time feedback that their tips are actually affecting the vibrator. I have heard a lot of complaints about girls 'faking' the ohmibod just to garner tips. I know this thread isn't new, but since it was revitalized, I just thought I'd toss in my 2c for anyone browsing through to get a perspective :)

Status
Not open for further replies.