AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

White name. No rank. What is it?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
Never seen this before, has anyone else?
Can someone clarify what it is? Is it just a new user or a bug or what?

largefiction white name.png

My guess is a BRAND new user, I guess they might have made the user and logged in while in the room or so? because if you look it up, it shows as a level 1 grey user now

Reactions: Maxi and NotYou
Upvote 0
I guess because to get 1 point you need 15 mins of watching, or verify the account, so that makes sense. I had just never seen it in all of my time of being a member so was confused/curious

Reactions: Maxi
Upvote 0
Looks like a glitch to me. They had similar issues last year..? Random usernames without any further info.

Upvote 0
My guess is a BRAND new user, I guess they might have made the user and logged in while in the room or so? because if you look it up, it shows as a level 1 grey user now
I think I have the same answer to this but i wanted to add, sometime I just sit in my model room and i noticed this kind of white user too no info when I click on the username it showed the user lv.1 but joined 1 or 2 years ago, sometime user just joined today.

Upvote 0
I think I have the same answer to this but i wanted to add, sometime I just sit in my model room and i noticed this kind of white user too no info when I click on the username it showed the user lv.1 but joined 1 or 2 years ago, sometime user just joined today.
User level 1 after so long is almost definitely a model.

Reactions: Tackybrady
Upvote 0