AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The SAME name and same user but 1 with and without "@XH"

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
I saw this with this user the other day too, I have never seen it before and it's the SAME user (you can tell by how he writes, spells, what he wants, etc).
There is NO spelling difference in the name.

The 2 profiles are completely different - the grey one is ranked 7 and 1 month old
The Silver one is ranked 28 and 1 year old.

uranuss56.png

I am not complaining about the user himself, he is alright, but how does he have the exact same name with 2 different accounts?

If I try to create an account on Xhamster using my name, it says "account already exists", so how is this possible?

Here are the names copied and pasted so you can see it is no difference:
uranuss56
uranuss56@xh

Did he CREATE the account with "@xh" at the end himself? Or is this some weird bug or what?
Thanks in advance

Does StripChat allow the use of the '@' character in usernames?
If so, they may have created both accounts on SC, and one just includes the same last 3 characters ('@xh') that Xhamster accounts appear with on SC?

Upvote 0
I’ve often wondered about this - I see xxxx@xh fairly regularly. I joined on XHL and it’s not automatically added anything to my username so it must be done intentionally.

Quite why is anybody’s guess!

Upvote 0
Hey
Interesting observation ;)

If you create an account on xhamster and click on Live Sex, it will also create an account on xhamsterlive with the same username.
But..
If the username you want is already taken on Stripchat/xhamsterlive/whitelables, it will add the @xh at the end of the username.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.