AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

WHO GOT UNBANNED ?? AM SOO STRESSED STILL BANNED ACCT username 'dadyschlong'

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 27, 2021
hi @punker barbie after i submitted last week asking for your help am still banned after trying to upload my documents they replied saying am permanently banned i believe its an error because i never did anything to deserve a permanent ban please help username 'dadyschlong'

hi @punker barbie after i submitted last week asking for your help am still banned after trying to upload my documents they replied saying am permanently banned i believe its an error because i never did anything to deserve a permanent ban please help username 'dadyschlong'
As Support has advised, you have been permanently banned from the Chaturbate platform.

Upvote 0
Hey dadyschlong, deactivate/delete your account, delete all cb cookies, reboot router get a new i.p or use vpn..

then make a new name

enjoy your new account

Upvote 0
Chaturbate is using a new AI tech that is going through members profiles looking for violations. Many many users over the past few weeks have been banned for no reason. Unfortunately the chaturbate support is swamped with email and tickets so they just dont have to time to look into it. Best to use VPN and make new account (or a few). I have also been banned and its showing I have a negative token amount. @punker barbie could you please looking into my account and find out why I have been banned or hacked. username bootleg505

Upvote 0
Hey dadyschlong, deactivate/delete your account, delete all cb cookies, reboot router get a new i.p or use vpn..

then make a new name

enjoy your new account
What about the personal ID? Don't they ban you after you upload the same driving licence/passport?

Upvote 0
What about the personal ID? Don't they ban you after you upload the same driving licence/passport?

My thoughts exactly. I think some folks in this thread (while trying to be helpful) aren't giving out the best advice.
And if CB is banning people's accounts unfairly (or not even giving people a reason) and standing by their decision, then it's time to move on to a different cam site like MyFreeCams, Stripchat, etc. where this doesn't seem to be a regular occurrence.

Upvote 0
My fav model was banned from CB for no particular reason! She didn't even bother trying. She moved on to Stripchat and already has more followers, more tips, more privates, and told me she is wondering why she didn't try it before. And the threat of being banned for no reason is pretty much gone.

Upvote 0
Chaturbate also use HTML Canvas to ID you via your browser... so you also wil lneed to block that or enable more privacy options or use a different browser

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.