AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who have you seen Live?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man... Let's see if I can remember them all, and in order...

Heart/Corey Hart/Stray Cats/Chameleons (Outdoor venue with other bands)
Rush - Hold Your Fire tour (Rainmakers opening act)
Rush - Presto tour (Mr. Big opening act)
Rush - Roll the Bones tour (Eric Johnson opening act)
Rush - Counterparts tour (Primus opening act)
Rush - Test For Echo tour
Garth Brooks
Shania Twain
Rush - Vapor Trails tour
Rush - Snakes & Arrows tour
George Michael
Rush - Snakes & Arrows tour (Yes, saw this one twice)
Rush - Time Machine tour
Celtic Women
Rush - Clockwork Angels tour
Brad Paisley
Garth Brooks
Eric Church (Brothers Osborne and Dwight Yoakam opening acts)
Luke Bryan (Dustin Lynch, Randy Hauser and one other opened)
Shania Twain
Rush - R40 (40th anniversary, and final tour)
All That Remains (There were other acts there too, but don't recall them)
Oak Ridge Boys
Blackhawk
Luke Bryan (Little Big Town and Dustin Lynch opening acts)
KISS

I know I'm missing a few big names. I'll skip the huge list of local bands, a few of whom are starting to get national attention.

Had tickets to Reba McEntire, Clint black and a few other shows that gave to relatives or friends due to scheduling conflicts.

If I follow @AmberCutie 's lead on kids themed shows..

Ice Capades (I was a kid when mom dragged me to this thing, though was kind of like The Rockettes on Ice, so legs.. ;) )
Sesame Street on Ice
Disney on Ice
Sesame Street Elmo something..
And a few other shows took the kid to

Others:
Marine Corps Marching Band & Silent Drill team (Have seen them multiple times)
John Williams & London Symphony Orchestra

Best concert: Rush - Counterparts tour (Primus opening act). But, Garth Brooks is a very close second!
Worst concert: Shania Twain's "Come on Over" tour. Almost walked out. Only reason why went to see the second show was gal i was dating really wanted to see her (she dumped me immediately after the concert)

There's a few artists I'd like to see yet. But, the last few times I've bought pairs of tickets to bring someone with, either they back out or I couldn't find a date. Probably ate about $1K in tickets over the years between concerts and other events where no one one went and it was an empty seat. I have an event at the end of March with an extra ticket I need to fill. After that, I'm done. I don't mind going solo to events, as a lot of times get better seats.
I get the feeling you're a Rush fan...

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you like Rush.
Oh whoops she beat me to this! :D

obsessed with Brandon Boyd
How could anyone not be. He was a fuckin fox!

Fun random fact: loved Incubus and Coheed so much, considered getting the fish tattoo (Incubus) and the dragonfly with keywork tattoo (Coheed) earlier in life.

However, the person that I am now married to, and was dating all those years I obsessed over the bands, does not love tattoos. So I refrained.

... but maybe some day... still...

Oh whoops she beat me to this! :D

How could anyone not be. He was a fuckin fox!

Fun random fact: loved Incubus and Coheed so much, considered getting the fish tattoo (Incubus) and the dragonfly with keywork tattoo (Coheed) earlier in life.

However, the person that I am now married to, and was dating all those years I obsessed over the bands, does not love tattoos. So I refrained.

... but maybe some day... still...
I've always wanted to get a tattoo, but I'm way too indecisive to get anything even remotely permanent done to my body.

I had several I wanted to get, but never got them due to a string of boy friends who all were not into them. My best friend, who used to be my boyfriend a long, long time ago, is Jewish. When we were dating, and I told him I was getting a tattoo, he said ; "but then we won't be able to be buried in the same casket together". I thought that was funny, cute, and slightly odd. Not sure if it was a Jewish thing, or a him thing, but he also told me; "you can't do that, my Mom could find out." Lol. His Mom is actually really nice though, especially now that we are just good friends, and not dating anymore :)

Another reason I also never got one, was because after 10 years of trying to decide which one to get, of the few ideas I liked, I decided I was too old to get one anyways haha

Anyway, I feel you Amber and Lizzy :) I absolutely adore most tattoos on other people though, especially sleeves for some reason. I think they look great on everyone!

I should also add that I saw Jackyl and Black Crowes. Jackyl was doing some kind of promotional tour where they were trying to do all 50 states in 50 days or something like that. So they'd pull into a bar, open the semi trailer play a few songs and head out again. I forget where/how I saw the Black Crowes, I think it was something kind of similar where it was impromptu concerts.

Reactions: MarieElise
I don't have tattoos either. I could never decide on something that's going to be with me until the day I die. My tastes change quickly, and don't want to regret something from when I was in a phase. If I do eventually get one, it'll probably be after my dad passes and in memory of him. But, hopefully that's a long way off.

Just like everybody I had much more free time as a kid to go see bands/musicians. Lately not so much but I still enjoy going to see live music in local clubs. I remember I used to keep tickets for every show. Anyway, just off top of my head, and in no particular order:

Robert Plant and Jimmy Page (I tried to get tickets for the London Arena concert but it was absolutely impossible as it was already sold out), Pearl Jam, Stone Temple Pilots, Sepultura, Rage Against The Machine, GnR, The Black Crows, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Gary Moore, The Smashing Pumpkins, Depeche Mode, Thievery Corporation, Massive Attack, Joss Stone, Portishead, Morcheeba, Fugees, Lamb, and more I can't remember now.

And, of course a bunch of local and national bands. Also, a lots of great musicians; the most memorable to me: Michel Petrucciani, Paco de Lucia, and still remember Ron Carter, a giant and a living legend, few years ago. Great to read everybody's fav bands some of which I've never heard of!

Last edited:
Being a teen in the 90's, I was a huge fan of boys bands, and I've seen live the Backstreet Boys, Take That and East 17. Haha I was like the crazy girls who screamed during the whole live XD

A few years later, after the whole boy bands mania, my musical tastes changed quite drastically and so I went to see live Rammstein, Oasis, The Red Hot Chili Peppers, Greta van Fleet and Muse (x3). Unfortunately I never got the chance to see The Prodigy live and that's a big regret.

Status
Not open for further replies.