AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who is this camgirl? Can you Identify this girl? Threads...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
I'm no longer approving new users' post about identifying models. Seek help elsewhere (whether for your inquiry of model ID or mental health.)

Jul 24, 2020
Wait are you still taking new users post about identifying models or not? Your lost response says no but you just sent me a PM to come here.

AmberCutie

Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
Wait are you still taking new users post about identifying models or not? Your lost response says no but you just sent me a PM to come here.
I sent you a link so you could see the EDIT that says I'm no longer approving posts about it. the original post also has an edit in bold at the top that says so.

AmberCutie

Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
Okay am I allowed to make a thread asking the question? Because I never thought it would be so hard to simply ask who are certain models on Chaturbate.
No, that's why I keep deleting the posts/thread you're making. If that's all you're here at the forum for, I can deactivate your account for you. Othewise, feel free to discuss other topics here as the forum was intended. :)

Jul 30, 2020
I would say it isn’t even a safety issue; it can be a free taste gone too far situation. Personally I’ve been captured twice but with horrible quality I like 320 pixels, so I commented on the vids myself directing people to my room from there. If I’d been captured in HD quality I would think twice about linking it. I would be unsure about wanting people to share my videos with my room, possibly even emptying my room that I’m trying to have tip me while i perform. Also if I’m selling vids on manyvids I don’t want people people being easily directed to free 2 hour long HD+ content for example.

Members: ALWAYS alert the camgirl to the video’s presence (say the name of the video and the site, do not post a link because camgirls don’t click links for safety reasons). But let her decide whether or not to leave a comment, for safety AND marketing reasons.

Reactions: EliMarie717
Sep 5, 2020
London, UK
Chaturbate Username
darcyduke
It is horrible when people do this. Alot of us have private lives that we like to keep private. I had one guy discover my real name, and send images to my fsmily on facebook. It was horrific.

• Sorry to hear that.
Reactions: AudriTwo
Jun 29, 2020
It is horrible when people do this. Alot of us have private lives that we like to keep private. I had one guy discover my real name, and send images to my fsmily on facebook. It was horrific.
This reminds me of a chat site I discovered many many years ago, I believe the name of the site was Broadcaster. No age verification, no credits or tokens to tip, It was a free-for-all website. This one (Crazy) cam girl had mentioned that she accidentally burned down her own house, someone that knew her hometown did a Google search and found a news article on the house fire. This person then posted the news article on her cam stream, her real name was In that article.

Those were some crazy days on that cam site, the website went off line a few months later.

Dec 12, 2013
www.MojoHost.com
Twitter Username
@NatalieMojoHost
Had a request recently by email from a man "Very truly needing to get the video" that was up on one of the sites we hosted (and then it rotated off the free section). Dude was from India and said it would have a "Detrimental effect on his personal life". Oddly it came off as the guy having an arranged marriage to the girl that was/looked like the model in the video, and wanting to double-check after an evening of fapping to freebies when he didn't take screenshots. I don't know what makes me think the scenario was as it was, but I ended up blacklisting him as he started spamming my email with these odd requests "find me this video no matter what or else".