AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who is this?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you find that attractive your dick would honestly jerk off to anything. Sad.

strokinmuhharbl said:

Kinda harsh, no? She's not that bad.

Attachments

• 1302872086786.jpg
    1302872086786.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 235
strokinmuhharbl said:

um, no
cos i've known her parents for about 10 years i see her more as the little kid she used to be. but i only spotted the (slight) resemblance to amber recently

I've only seen Amber's cam maybe 15 seconds maximum ever. So can't say. Amber does have fresh looking painted walls however. I was indeed looking at her walls more than her tits. Not kidding.

Fenix001 said:
um, no
cos i've known her parents for about 10 years i see her more as the little kid she used to be. but i only spotted the (slight) resemblance to amber recently

Ummm, I don't see the Amberness...maybe the glasses and the flower in her teeth, but I wouldn't think of Amber when looking at this pic :think:

Is she or her parents aware you have posted her photo on a cam whore forum? :lol:

And I wouldn't look at her and think 'Amber' either.

KarmelKiss said:
Is she or her parents aware you have posted her photo on a cam whore forum? :lol:

I suggest he inform her parents immediately, just as a courtesy! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.