AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Who the F*$%# are you?! Introduce yourself here.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I'm janet and i am new here and i am very decited to get into this site i am really enjoying it and i am single so i want a responsible man to date also

Hello, I'm new around these parts! I've just started new accounts with a few sites and was leaning towards a snapchat premium and panty selling, until I did more research on camming! I feel like it's just up my alley and might be really beneficial to me. I'm really excited to start

Hi I signed up for this forum a long time ago but maybe I never posted? Anyways, I’m Loren - I cam on SM and just joined sky private I always have a lot of questions for other girls because There is so much to know and learn in this biz - also wanted to try and find a girl to do shows with but I live in middle of Canada no other cam girls here lol. Glad to be here ;) loren

Reactions: MarieElise
I go by Minty on CB, I actually just started only a few days ago and have been live a total of three times. I'm having a lot of fun and am really just getting my bearings and feeling out my comfort level and boundaries. I had some helpful advice from a friend, so I havent signed up on MFC yet bc I'm still a new model on CB so I want to try and take advantage of that as much as I can first. This forum site has been super helpful so far and I thought I should sign up to participate more too.

Hello!
Im Lisa or Elizabeth ive been camming on and off since i was 19... uff about five years now, this last year i had been stable on Streamate being it my favorite platform right now, but as I imagine most models i feel like im getting stuck and i need to refresh my brand to keep doing good and getting better!

So ill be around, i dont know why it took me so many years to open my account here

I am Dvhour creator of the now defunct USBBonline, creator and admin for past ten years of Kicked In The Groin and forever lover of women's hosiery [from hip to toe only exclusively, tights and pantyhose]... I'm also in the process of creating Toronto's first annual 2-day No Toys Festival in September 2O2O. The site is barely several weeks old and still being built from scratch so be patient and stay tuned.

Oh additionally I'm a warm, friendly silly, intelligent, salacious, ever respectful and embracing ambassador in the kinkster lifestyle in my community for the past decade. Did I mention that I'm a serious CSS+HTML coder hobiest as well who looooves music and the arts and culture and travel and more travel.

I look forward to meeting folks.

I joined because I genuinely wish to learn from the folks on this forum and to share any and all of my 2O years of kink knowledge and any of my actual professional non-kink knowledge from video production, web, social media, branding...

Last edited:
Hi! I'm Mika and I recently started camming on CB. I've been reading the forum for a while and I finally decided to make the account and start to interact with this amazing community more.

Hey there! You can call me Luna, you'd like. :) A few years ago, I was a model on MFC for only about a week. I had some help from a very nice model and I felt I did decently well. The only thing stopping me at that time was living under my parent's roof. There was never a time where I was alone in the house which made it difficult for me to feel completely comfortable and or a chance for me to even speak on cam. I now have my own place with my boyfriend and I was, unfortunately, let go from my call center job about a month ago (I was miserable there). I started to think of ideas that would both make me happy and may make money. While I know camming doesn't guarantee a supplemental income, I still feel I should give it another try.

For the past month, I have been researching just about everything I could find about learning about camming (along with sharing with my boyfriend which yes he is fine with the idea.. this would have been the main concern. He would be included during some CB steams.). I recently invested in a Logitech c922 webcam and created accounts under CB and MFC under lunaxrockstar. I'll more than likely start my first show tomorrow. I am very nervous although very excited.

hey! two frat dudes new to chatterbate as of tonight! we hit over 2k viewers. it was soooo fun. made decent $ too!! we want to know if we can record our own videos with a bot? thxxx happy to be online!!

Reactions: cannababykush
Hello all,

My Chaturbate username is YungRiceWang, and I’m a solo male model on Chaturbate.

I have made this account because I have recently run into payment issues from CB. I have cashed out tokens during 1/1/20-1/15/20, and have not received anything (today is 1/28/20). CB has confirmed payment has been sent, and my bank has confirmed I have no incoming deposits. CB and Bank both confirmed my banking information as correct. Was joining this site in hopes of receiving help and paying it forward once I get this resolved (hopefully).

Thank you all for reading

Heiiii all !

Lisca from Bucharest. Ready to take over the internet 😜 (to earn some extra🤑)

Here to learn from the expert girlsss, and keep in touch w fans!!

X - follow me pls ;)
🐇

Hello, I am Ingrid, i cant wait to read all those posts, i am so happy to be here... thank you so much!!!

Ohhh, i am a cam model too, i work on chaturbate since 4-5 years

Hi friends! I'm Tessa and I'm a new model on MFC. Amber is either a goddess or the worlds best camgirl denmother for creating this space and putting all this info out here ❤️ looking forward to making new friends and asking dumb questions!